Date of Sighting: June 18, 1990
Time of Sighting: Near Sunrise
Duration of Sighting: About 10 Minutes
Date Sighting Reported: April 6, 2007
Location of Sighting: Bridgeport, Connecticut
Latitude: 41.18 Degrees North
Longitude: 73.19 Degrees West
Number of Witnesses: Two
Number of Witnesses Interviewed: One

Description (In Witness’s Own Words): The day of the sighting, my brother and I were sitting in his car at my house. It was just about day break. The date was 6-18-90. The location of the sighting, was at 50. Milne, St, Bridgeport, CT. As I got out of my brother’s car, I heard this strange sound. I didn’t know where it was coming from. I started to look around. The sound was unlike any other sound I have ever heard.

I looked over to were Spaterchenos funeral home was, and there hovering over the funeral home, was this sting ray shape like object. The object was dark in color. The size of the object was huge ans was about the size of two football fields put together. It hovered about ten feet over the funeral home, for about 15 seconds. I was more amazed then afraid. I walked over to it, to get a closer look,and noticed dark square shaped openings on either side of the craft.

It was shaped like a sting ray, but without a tail. I then ran back to my brother’s car, screaming, and shouting for him to get out of the car and take a look at what was going on. He then jumped out of his car thinking that something happened to me.

When he looked up, and saw what I was pointing at, his mouth just dropped. Then I heard him say, that it was covering the entire sky. We jumped back into his car, and I could see the look on my brother’s face of unbelief. He then said to me what do we do now? I looked out the car window, and noticed that the object was moving away from the funeral home. Then at the blink of an eye the ship was barely noticeable in the sky. I then said to him lets follow it.

We were able to keep sight of it, and followed it, until we ended up by the Connecticut sound. There we were able to keep sight of it, but I nor my brother actually remember when we lost sight of the objest.

I remember leaving the area of the last sighting, which only took us ten minutes to get there, but by the time I arrived home it was six houres later. For which to this day I still can’t explain.

Investigator’s Notes: The witness has described quite an experience in elaborate detail. The witness has not responded to my followup questions. Given this scenario it is difficult to say much about this experience. The fact that the witness did not respond to my questions suggests that the report could be a hoax.

Comments are closed.

Follow by Email