After decades of denying interest in the UFO phenomena; the U.S. government has begun to come clean.
Beginning in December of 2017, rumors of a “Secret Pentagon UFO Study” was reported by the mainstream media. The result was an avalanche of UFO stories throughout the next couple of years; each one increasing the hope that Disclosure of some sort of alien existence, was about to become reality.
As a result, Congress wanted answers.
Now? They will get them from the intelligence community in mid 2021. But will it all be public knowledge, or just something for our elected leaders behind closed doors?
And what, if anything, will be revealed?
It may just be that the 1960s foreshadowed what might expect. But, is that a good thing? Stay tuned — you’re about to journey inside The Black Vault.
- Gerald Ford Presidential Library UFO Documents
- The Road to a Congressional UFO Hearing, 1960’s Style
- When Freedom of Information and Public Affairs Collide On The UFO Issue
- Hearings Before and Special Reports Made by Committee on Armed Services of the House of Representatives on Subjects Affecting the Naval and Military Establishments, 1966 (Full Congressional Hearing Transcript)
- Here Are The Navy Pilot Reports From Encounters With Mysterious Aircraft Off The East Coast