In November of 2015, USPS/OIG posted the following Opportunity on FBO:
Solicitation Number: 6HQOIG-16-A-0002
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Added: Nov 17, 2015 8:32 am
This Solicitation/Award Package issued by the United States Postal Service Office of Inspector General (OIG) is for contract Internet Reconnaissance Training.
The attached RFP Package describes the following:
1) the work to be performed;
2) the terms and conditions that will apply to any contract that is awarded;
3) the instructions for preparing and submitting proposals;
4) the evaluation criteria used for contract award determination.
• Questions regarding this solicitation must be received no later than 5:00 PM ET, Tuesday November 24, 2015 (email only): Send to: [email protected]
• Answers will be posted on FBO.gov no later than 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 1, 2015.
• Proposals must be received no later than 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2016.
Anticipated award: Week of January 25, 2016
The USPS OIG will not pay expenses related to the preparation of proposals.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our requirement.
In December of 2016, I requested the final contract for this particular contract. Once received, I filed additional requests for more records pertaining to what exactly this training was. I will add those records, once they are received.
USPS/OIG Internet Reconnaissance Training Contract [21 Pages, 3.2MB]
USPS/OIG Internet Reconnaissance Training Emails [19 Pages, 2.5MB] – This specific requested asked for the following, “I respectfully request a copy of records, electronic or otherwise, of all material created by BOCRA HOLDINGS DBA INFINITY INVESTIGATIVE SOLUTIONS under Contract Order number 6HQOIG- 16- B- 0069. Please include all materials created, all reports, communications, emails, etc. that pertain to this contract.”
Follow The Black Vault on Social Media: