In episode #22 of The Black Vault Radio, author and journalist Alex Hollings steps into the Vault.
As debates rage throughout American society on whether or not Donald Trump colluded with Russia to get elected, Alex focuses on the bigger picture: The fact that Russia even has the capability to do it at all. He explores a long history of foreign psychological influence and how it shapes global conflict.
Subscribe for notifications on upcoming shows:
– The Black Vault on FaceBook
– The Black Vault on Twitter
– The Black Vault on YouTube (Originals – Channel 1)
– The Black Vault on YouTube (Archival Videos – Channel 2)
– Pre-Order INSIDE THE BLACK VAULT: The Government’s UFO Secrets Revealed (Ships week of April 15, 2019)
– The Perception Wars: How Influence Shapes Conflict (Amazon)
– Alex Hollings’ Website
– Alex Hollings on Twitter
The Creation and Dissemination of All Forms of Information in Support of Psychological Operations (PSYOP) in Time of Military Conflict [63 Pages]
Subscribe to The Black Vault Radio: