Requests to name, rename, or commemorate FBI-occupied buildings or spaces must be submitted to the assistant director (AD), Facilities and Logistics Services Division (FLSD) by the FBI Naming and Commemoration Committee for review.
Naming and Commemoration Committee consists of the following members:
- Associate deputy director (ADD)
- AD, FLSD (or designee)
- One representative from the Special Agents in Committee (SACAC)
- One representative from the Office of Cong ress&jd^.^i^i^’;fOCA)
- One representative from the Office of Public Affairs (OPA)
- One representative from the Office of the Ombudsman
- One representative from the Office of the General Counsel (OGC)
- One representative from the requesting FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) division/field office (FO), if
Below, you will find some of the meeting minutes that have been received under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
FBI Naming and Commemoration Committee Meeting Minutes, 2011-2016 [11 Pages, 3.8MB]
https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/FBINamingCommitteeMinutes-2011-2016.pdfFollow The Black Vault on Social Media: