"Australien Skies" (2015) UFO documentary free to view on YouTube | Unidentified Flying Objects | Forum

A A A
Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
"Australien Skies" (2015) UFO documentary free to view on YouTube
May 15, 2020
8:36 am
Guy
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 124
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

For the time being, YouTube is showing the UFO documentary film "Australien Skies" (2015). I watched this a couple days ago and thought it was good.

Users complained a lot about the uneven sound quality, weird background music, shaky cameras, and other details, but I thought it was quite interesting and informative. This shows what modern UFO hunting is like, especially the use of a cell phone app that shows where planes are in your vicinity, so that it's clear whether an aerial object in your vicinity could be a plane or not. One guy is tied up at a computer while 1-2 other guys do visual search, which also shows how scientific and serious this activity is becoming. It also demonstrates how UFO chasers don't have to wait for UFOs to happen by, but can select areas that have high UFO activity, and send expeditions out there.

Also interesting is the comment that UFOs seem to react to a viewer's thoughts. I've heard many times that aliens have telepathy and seem to have an uncanny ability to detect people who are approaching on foot, so there may be something to this claim, though it's awfully hard for me to imagine how that could be done, unless the physics of brain activity is much more far-reaching than science currently realizes.

Also interesting was that one of the watchers had a mysterious chip implant sometime in childhood and claims that UFOs are drawn to him, and that they frequently follow him around. He took photos of the glowing red spheres (evidently not solid) that follow him around frequently, and these photos are shown. I'd never heard of red spheres before, only the white spheres that people often call "orbs" that are no bigger than a basketball, so this interested me. He also mentions the huge variety of craft he has witnessed, which I'm learning is an odd attribute of UFO classification: there exists such  huge variety of UFOs that they are hard to categorize, and this has raised the question as to why so many types exist. It's nice that the film corroborates so many other claims I've heard, which tends to make the field of ufology more consistent and therefore more scientific.

Australien Skies
Apr 24, 2020
YouTube Movies
t=1139s

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF UFO ?
Nov 14, 2018
ALIEN PROTOCOLS

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 376
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 37
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10396
bionic: 9870
Lashmar: 5289
tigger: 4577
rath: 4297
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3815
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2842
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 25790
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9875
Newest Members:
King of Prussia Dental Associates, mathygreen, peterjohnee1, Evie, dagatructiep79, Freddy Nation, GeneralMalfunction, Black Cover, Deacon, Don Portnoy
Administrators: John Greenewald: 697, blackvault: 1777