1976 Iran UFO Incident | Unidentified Flying Objects | Forum

A A A
Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
1976 Iran UFO Incident
Related Tags
Rosco Jones
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
April 21, 2019 - 8:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Last night I listened to the April 11 Coast to Coast with John Greenwald. He mentioned that the 1976 Iran incident was what got him started with UFOs. That is what had me come to this site today.

Well, about 15 years ago I was living in Las Vegas. During lunch at work we were discussing a recent local UFO sighting. One fellow, an immigrant from Iran, said he had a story to tell. He was the pilot of the second plane (wingman) sent up by the Iranian AF to investigate. His telling of the events that took place were visibly disturbing for him to recall and share. He never spoke of it again and none of us every brought it up. The information of this incident is not classified and would be well worth your time to check out.

As for myself, I saw a UFO back in 1966 when I was 13. I had some friends over and we were attempting to catch a view of Mercury, just after sunset, with my telescope. We observed a point sized light in the sky traveling from west to east. Our best guess was that it was the ECHO satellite. We keep an eye on it, the something strange happened. As it approached the zenith it made a 90 degree turn north. About 6 seconds later it made a 90 degree turn back east. It then sped up and vanished in about 3 seconds. Obviously not an airplane.

Well, that is my intro as far as UFOs are concerned. I am also into quantum physics, metaphysics, simultaneous time and multidimensional reality. Now off to check out the site here a bit more.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10317
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298