Obama won't last his first term | Page 2 | The Trump Administration & US Politics | Forum

A A A
Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Obama won't last his first term
November 19, 2010
11:43 pm
Avatar
The_Joker
Member
Level 0
Forum Posts: 710
Member Since:
July 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"CodeBlackv2" wrote: BO is a person who has lived a belief system and that system is collapsing. He has not garnered the popularity he thought was his by right, making the same mistakes as the feudalists of centuries past. I have to balance two opposites, my complete dislike for his politics and lack of true integrity vs. feeling sorry for a pop star near the end of his 15 minutes of fame. Had exact same problem with Tiger Woods & Michael Schumacher.

Interesting that you mention Tiger Woods in your post in the way in which you did because to me Tiger Woods had no integrity or honor either, if he had he would not have cheated on his wife.

You lie, you deceive, you at some point have to pay the fiddler I reckon. And right now the fiddler has his hand out saying "Pony up the dough"

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

November 20, 2010
4:00 pm
Avatar
Cole_Trickle
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 2731
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"CodeBlackv2" wrote: BO is a person who has lived a belief system and that system is collapsing. He has not garnered the popularity he thought was his by right, making the same mistakes as the feudalists of centuries past. I have to balance two opposites, my complete dislike for his politics and lack of true integrity vs. feeling sorry for a pop star near the end of his 15 minutes of fame. Had exact same problem with Tiger Woods & Michael Schumacher.

Laugh Really: The PTB put him up--even THEY were surprised that the Public fell for it: Maybe it's why they had to do something about the Birth certificate--LOL

Anyway---Tiger is beyond what most average people could ever dream--He's actually made more, and is worth more, than you could imagine.

According to Steve Helling and the book : Tiger ( the real story ) when the scandal broke last Thanksgiving, those companies tied to Woods suffered a loss of some 15 BILLION DOLLARS in market Cap on the street.

So---Tiger is simply out of Obama's league, just as he is Ricky Racer. One thing obvious in regard to the book---NOBODY was willing to go on record and be named as a source in the book. Surely you can understand why that is.

Bring Em All Home Cole

February 17, 2011
6:21 am
Avatar
UNDRSTNDNG
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 13
Member Since:
February 16, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"BloodStone" wrote: This is a pretty interesting article , and video...

I agree with some of it, but not sure how true the rumors are of him being very depressed, and medicated... I can say I wouldn't doubt it, that is what usually happens when a dictator can't rule the way he wants... Damn that constitution anyway ....!

How great would it be if they sh*t can this fraud.... Laugh

check it out...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/148446.html

BloodStone...

Whatev'. I mean we know that Bush Jr. got by on a diet of liquid courage Laugh.

Remember boys and girls ... Alcohol is a drug too :dance: .

February 17, 2011
6:02 pm
Avatar
BloodStone
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 1402
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Um yeah whatev?

Bush stopped drinking well before he was Prez. So what's you're point ? or did you even have one ?

BloodStone...

If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.

February 20, 2011
6:54 pm
Avatar
UNDRSTNDNG
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 13
Member Since:
February 16, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"BloodStone" wrote: Um yeah whatev?

Bush stopped drinking well before he was Prez. So what's you're point ? or did you even have one ?

BloodStone...

Sure he stopped drinking "well before he was Prez" :liar: .

And my point is that by his own admission at one point in his life he was an ALCOHOLIC which means he was an ADDICT and addicts are known 2 be be very convincing liars.

February 20, 2011
7:43 pm
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Level 9
Forum Posts: 10399
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So what did that make Clinton who said he didn't inhale the pot he smoked? Any one hear of Monica Lewinski?

Bush fully admits to being a recovering alcoholic. That isn't lying, he has always been very open about it.

February 20, 2011
9:10 pm
Avatar
UNDRSTNDNG
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 13
Member Since:
February 16, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"greeney2" wrote: So what did that make Clinton who said he didn't inhale the pot he smoked? Any one hear of Monica Lewinski?

Bush fully admits to being a recovering alcoholic. That isn't lying, he has always been very open about it.

I have no idea what that makes him. Clearly he inhaled and him saying otherwise is laughable. But it doesn't make him an ADDICT.

And what of Monica Lewinsky?

I thought we were discussing drugs. Prescription drugs, alcohol, weed. So out of left field u bring up Lewinsky lol? Priceless. But I'll take a man lying about a blow job over lying about WMDs: ). In case u need 2 be reminded ... THOUSANDS died as a direct result of our declaration of war on Iraq. How many thousands died directly because of Clinton getting head 😐 ?

Don't get me wrong it was a CLEAR, EVIDENTand DISGRACEFUL moral indiscretion while holding the Highest Office in The Land ... but its not like it left any grieving parents in its wake.

February 21, 2011
12:57 am
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Level 9
Forum Posts: 10399
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What we were talking about was lying. Clinton lied under oath in court, a big fat lie and it got him disbared, and should have gotten him impeached, since it clearly violates his oath of office swearing to uphold the Constitution. A President Lying under oath in a court is Purgury, which is a Felony crime, and it is additionally a violation of his Presidential Oath of Office. Bush never lied or never tried to cover up his Alcohol problem, and he also did not lie in a court prodeeding directed at him. Some are convinced that Bush lied about WMD like you, but others are convinced he had bad intellegence (military not IQ). Being wrong and lying are 2 different things.

How many people died as a result of Clinton and the Monica Lewinski problem? The answer is many died as a result. Becasue of his involvment with her, and the News that was envolving that particualar week, Clinton completly blew and missed an opportunity to have gotten Bin Laden, He was in the act of one of the several encounters with lewinski while talking on the phone with a Senator concerning bombing in Bosnia. It was also thought he bombed Iraq during his trial in order to divert attention from the scandal.

It amazes me how so many people just blew off Clintons behavior as "he is just a normal male, who cares if he got a little on the side". They completly missed the fact that Clinton compromised this country, by allowing himself to he put into a position of embarrassment which would have allowed him to be blackmailed, and compromised as a sitting President. He may very well was, and we may never know it. He disgraced the White House which should have been treated as hallowed ground by him, not his private place for extramarital affairs. He embarrassed and humiliated his wife and daughter to the entire world, and set an example of the most powerful leader in the world, having no morals whatsoever. This girl was an intern and young enough to be his daughter. the liberals all said "who cares", when every American should have been appauled. He was the President of the United States, acting like a fool, and placing this country at risk, with his behavior. Becasue of his actions, Bin Laden may have been otherwise eliminated, and 911 may have never happened if they had gotten him when they could. That opportunity was lost, only due to his disgraceful actions. He may be just a Normal guy to you concerning Monica Lewinski, but to me he was a disgrace. What followed were embassy bombing, the USS Coal, and 911 which were all attributed to Bin Laden. Say whatever you want to about Bush, he was in charge 24/7, where Billy was playing around with Cigars instead of being a President, and most important Commander in Chief. He lied 11 times to the grand Jury,and it wasn;t just about Monica Lewinski, it was about Jenifer Flowers and a few other subjects that kept him mind away from clear decisions IMHO.

February 21, 2011
9:02 am
Avatar
UNDRSTNDNG
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 13
Member Since:
February 16, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"greeney2" wrote: What we were talking about was lying. Clinton lied under oath in court, a big fat lie and it got him disbared, and should have gotten him impeached, since it clearly violates his oath of office swearing to uphold the Constitution. A President Lying under oath in a court is Purgury, which is a Felony crime, and it is additionally a violation of his Presidential Oath of Office. Bush never lied or never tried to cover up his Alcohol problem, and he also did not lie in a court prodeeding directed at him. Some are convinced that Bush lied about WMD like you, but others are convinced he had bad intellegence (military not IQ). Being wrong and lying are 2 different things.

Bush and his administration lied about WMDs. Period. An independent, impartial commission which wrote an in depth report in the aftermath of the Iraqi war determined that Bush and company "CHERRY PICKED" [the commissions words]the intelligence that they presented 2 Congress and 2 the American people. They knew their case was weak and this was further evidenced in the disgraceful Valerie Plame affair. If the President of the United States of America and his V.P were comfortable with whatever intelligence that had been gathered ... then why out someone who is a C.I.A Operative and who just HAPPENS 2 be the wife of someone who spoke out against the war? This was a point low in Bush Jr.'s Presidency.

I mean what statement were they trying 2 make in outing Ms. Plame? I'm mad at u 4 disagreeing with me so I'm gonna get u back lol? Is this The White House or Pre-School?

"greeney2" wrote: How many people died as a result of Clinton and the Monica Lewinski problem? The answer is many died as a result. Becasue of his involvment with her, and the News that was envolving that particualar week, Clinton completly blew and missed an opportunity to have gotten Bin Laden

As Denzel Washington said in the movie "Training Day" "ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW ... ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE." U making statements about how Clinton blew this or that opportunity doesn't neccessarily make it so lol. U speak as if he was involved with this girl 24/7which we know was not the case.

Furthermore, Presidents surround themselves with quality, knowledgeable individuals whose jobs it is 2 make sure that their boss is as up 2 date on matters of National Security as humanly possible. Show me a report where Clinton getting blow jobs was directly or even indirectly responsible 4 him ignoring KEY INTELLIGENCE presented 2 him and I will then see your point. Otherwise, stop the bullsh*t.

"greeney2" wrote: He was in the act of one of the several encounters with lewinski while talking on the phone with a Senator concerning bombing in Bosnia. It was also thought he bombed Iraq during his trial in order to divert attention from the scandal.

It amazes me how so many people just blew off Clintons behavior as "he is just a normal male, who cares if he got a little on the side". They completly missed the fact that Clinton compromised this country, by allowing himself to he put into a position of embarrassment which would have allowed him to be blackmailed, and compromised as a sitting President. He may very well was, and we may never know it. He disgraced the White House which should have been treated as hallowed ground by him, not his private place for extramarital affairs. He embarrassed and humiliated his wife and daughter to the entire world, and set an example of the most powerful leader in the world, having no morals whatsoever. This girl was an intern and young enough to be his daughter. the liberals all said "who cares", when every American should have been appauled. He was the President of the United States, acting like a fool, and placing this country at risk, with his behavior. Becasue of his actions, Bin Laden may have been otherwise eliminated, and 911 may have never happened if they had gotten him when they could. That opportunity was lost, only due to his disgraceful actions. He may be just a Normal guy to you concerning Monica Lewinski, but to me he was a disgrace. What followed were embassy bombing, the USS Coal, and 911 which were all attributed to Bin Laden. Say whatever you want to about Bush, he was in charge 24/7, where Billy was playing around with Cigars instead of being a President, and most important Commander in Chief. He lied 11 times to the grand Jury,and it wasn;t just about Monica Lewinski, it was about Jenifer Flowers and a few other subjects that kept him mind away from clear decisions IMHO.

2 some extent Greeney ... i see some of your points, but i also read from u "may have" and "we may never know" and "it was thought" which indicates 2 me that u're reaching with a wee bit too much conjecture which i can only have so much respect 4. When something is concretely proven 2 me i admit that I am wrong and move on.

And Bush was in charge alright. Thru the Plame Incident he put everyone on notice that this was his war and that it was going 2 happen irregardless of who disagreed with it. But i guess the most pathetic part about this war [and i mean besides the TENS THOUSANDS of INNOCENT Iraqi men, women and children who were killed]is the fact that Bush Sr wrote an op-ed piece detailing why he chose NOT 2 go 2 war against Iraq :shock:.

http://groups.google.com/group/OpenDebateForum/web/reasons-not-to-invade-iraq-by-george-bush-sr

This is a man who had not only been President but was also former Head of the C.I.A. If anyone had a clue ... u can bet Bush Sr, did. Its a shame that Bush Jr. didn't take heed 2 his own father's wisdom 🙄 .

February 21, 2011
9:18 am
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Level 9
Forum Posts: 10399
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Feel free to look up the facts about the phone call Clinton recieved while he was having one of the encounters with Lewinski, its part of the record, I didn't make it up. He lied to a Grand Jury, on 11 counts, He committed Purgury, something you just skipped over. His effectiveness as a President was most definatly affected by these events, as well as the other Kenneth Starr investigations. It was all caving in on him like Watergate caved in on Nixon. Bush or Cheney, have never been charged with a crime, or wrongdoing. Its a matter of opinion and perspective that he lied, not your say so, or the say so of liberals and Democrats. In the case of Clinton, he was guilty of a crime and he was disbarred becasue of it. He openly lied under oath in court, and he openly did not defend the Constitution by doing that. It was an act of the head of your Executive Branch of Government, The highest office in our land, defying the Judicial Branch with lying under Oath. A plea deal made, to avoid impeachment, and embarrassment of the country for his behavior. Bottom line is he could care less, he was never going to be an Attorney after leaving the Presidency.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 341
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 46
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10399
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3816
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2843
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 25730
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9847
Posts: 126462
Newest Members:
emanuel Foldstein, Kalamatai, JanetteeTurnerr, C. W. Hart, Karyfp, Joshua Mandia, Michael Musumeci, Alana, Anne, Zoltan Losonc
Administrators: John Greenewald: 693, blackvault: 1777