Report: American Submarine Torpedoed and Sunk off Alaska Coast | The Off-Topic Members Lounge | Forum

A A A
Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Report: American Submarine Torpedoed and Sunk off Alaska Coast
Related Tags
Dr. Richard Daystrom
Livermore, CA.
Members
Forum Posts: 345
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
July 2, 2019 - 11:36 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

World

REPORT: AMERICAN SUBMARINE TORPEDOED AND SUNK OFF ALASKA COAST

WORLD NEWS DESK 02 JULY 2019  

An American submarine operating off the coast of Alaska was REPORTEDLY torpedoed and SUNK during a firefight with a Russian submarine, after the American sub allegedly intercepted the Russian sub in American waters.

The Russian submarine allegedly sustained heavy damage in the fight, with upwards of 14 crew killed, but it made it back to its base in Russia.

I have calls into the Pentagon and to my Intel Sources seeking to confirm (or deny) this information. No word on US casualties.

Emergency meetings have been taking place at the White House this afternoon, with Vice President Pence being called back to the White House and having to cancel his scheduled trip to New Hampshire.

As Pence was being called back, word broke in Russian media that Russian President Vladimir Putin cancelled a public event he had long scheduled, and diverted immediately for a meeting with his Defense Minister.

At that meeting, both Putin and the Defense Minister SUMMONED the General Secretary of the Russian Armed Forces to the meeting.

While that was taking place, the European Union headquarters in Brussels Belgium called an Emergency meeting of the EU National Security Council and, separately, the British Government called a COBRA meeting for its government.

This is a developing story.  Check back for updates.

UPDATE 5:45 PM EDT --

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the country’s defense chief to travel to a northern naval base to conduct a probe after a fire on a deep-sea research submersible killed 14 crew members. 

(Hal Turner Remark:   A fire huh?  Hmmmmm.  Caused by what?  A firefight with a US Submarine, perhaps?)

UPDATE 7:00 PM EDT --

Despite my inquiries to the Pentagon, Lt. Col. Carla Gleason has failed to respond for several hours.  No confirmation.  No Denial.

Putin on July 2 called the incident a “terrific loss” and told Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu to “personally hear reports” and direct the Investigative Committee to “definitely establish the causes behind this tragedy."

Putin’s meeting with Shoigu came after the Defense Ministry said earlier in the day that 14 sailors were killed when a fire broke out on July 1 aboard a submersible carrying out research work in Russian territorial waters.

(Hal Turner Remark:   "In Russian territorial waters???"  Why the need to say THAT?  Something's fishy already with the public statements from Russia. And US/EU/UK governments do not have "emergency meetings" over a "fire" inside a Russian submarine.   Nope.  I don't buy this one bit.  This sounds like a cover story to me.  Still digging via my intel contacts.)

W. O. Belfield, Jr.

greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10317
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
July 3, 2019 - 6:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

If Russia sunk our sub off a Alaskan coast, we would be at war right now. I seriously doubt the credibility of this. 

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10317
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298