What Ya'll Watchin' | Page 7 | The Off-Topic Members Lounge | Forum

A A A
Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
What Ya'll Watchin'
January 17, 2013
12:32 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
124sp_Permalink sp_Print

You're debating style resembles a little kid's.

OK, if you've seen an episode (which I doubt) maybe you can explain how it is US propaganda without copynpaste. I've seen them all and it does not make the US gov't look good in any way.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

January 17, 2013
1:42 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
125sp_Permalink sp_Print

"at1with0" wrote: You're debating style resembles a little kid's.

OK, if you've seen an episode (which I doubt) maybe you can explain how it is US propaganda without copynpaste. I've seen them all and it does not make the US gov't look good in any way.

I have seen the show .... & your the one who's being childish, ..... your the one who started down this path over the propaganda in Homeland.

January 17, 2013
1:52 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sylvania Waters was an Australian reality television series that followed the lives of an Australian family – one of the first such programs in Australia. It premiered on Australian television in 1992 and was co-produced by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The show documented the lives of Noeline Baker and Laurie Donaher of 48 Macintyre Crescent in the Sydney waterside suburb of Sylvania Waters over a six-month period, emphasising the couple's newfound wealth and luxurious lifestyle as well as interpersonal conflicts. The show was a the worlds first in the reality show format.

January 17, 2013
1:53 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

January 17, 2013
2:13 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

"at1with0" wrote: You're debating style resembles a little kid's.

OK, if you've seen an episode (which I doubt) maybe you can explain how it is US propaganda without copynpaste. I've seen them all and it does not make the US gov't look good in any way.

Please it's total propaganda mate ... maybe you don't see it because you have been subject to it all your life .....

You claim it's not propaganda because it does not make the u.s government look good. :crazy:

Well before you go and make yourself look even more foolish ........ Best you go & find lout what propaganda actually is.

Where does it state that propaganda is only allowed to be positive towards the nation producing it. Embarassed .....

You can't even really see the real propaganda because they are so controlled by it already.

The T.V show 24 was total propaganda ....... pro torture & all that ...... where as Homeland is trying to portray the US as a nation who follows the rules ect ect ... Not to mention the fact that this show is a re-make of a show from Israel. ( as my previous posts show )

The fact that in the show they are making federal agencies in the USA look so inept at protecting the usa. ....

That in itself is a call for a bigger U.S police state. & more control over the U.S & it's people. That's a nod to Nato forces and PMC's policing your streets. Where they can enforce tougher gun control laws. The very use of the words "Since 9/11" "we don't want to get hit again" these are all triggers. triggers designed to install more unfounded fear in you & the American people so you keep handing over more & more & more of your rights to the USA.

Homeland is not as forward in it's propaganda ... But it is trying to paint the USA in a better light, after the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan. ( & the whole Guantanamo bay ) In the same way the Germans try to distance themselves from the whole holocaust misunderstanding.

I love a few good man by the way ... Great lead up to the Iraqi & Afghanistan wars ... Gitmo was big in a few good man remember.

This song shut up by Ice-T came out back in the 1990's ... Now in a Post 9-11 world ... this song kinda sez it all don't you think.

January 17, 2013
4:55 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

"rath" wrote: where as Homeland is trying to portray the US as a nation who follows the rules ect ect

Not true whatsoever. It is clear that you haven't watched the show therefore your opinion is worthless at best.

The fact that in the show they are making federal agencies in the USA look so inept at protecting the usa. ....

Well most people (everyone but you actually) realize that Homeland is not a documentary.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

January 17, 2013
8:24 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

"at1with0" wrote: [quote="rath"]where as Homeland is trying to portray the US as a nation who follows the rules ect ect

Not true whatsoever. It is clear that you haven't watched the show therefore your opinion is worthless at best.

The fact that in the show they are making federal agencies in the USA look so inept at protecting the usa. ....

Well most people (everyone but you actually) realize that Homeland is not a documentary.

Please .... im starting to think you have not even watched the show at1.

January 17, 2013
8:38 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's my line, Pee Wee.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

January 18, 2013
9:13 am
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

"at1with0" wrote: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's my line, Pee Wee.

See i knew it ............

You haven't even watched a single episode.

January 18, 2013
11:56 am
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

You're right it makes the government seem a bit inept but that's not the kind of propaganda you said it is.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10277

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24702

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 9004

Posts: 124182

Newest Members:

Scott, [email protected], olakohe, Jesse, Kevin, ken, Steve, vince field, Rhonda, william Turner

Administrators: John Greenewald: 635, blackvault: 1776