December 19, 2018
17 Creepy Facts About Utah’s ‘Skinwalker Ranch’
HYPOTHESIS: By W. O. Belfield, Jr.
“Circumvolution Spatial Interphase” may provide an explanation to the weird goings on at the Skinwalker ranch. This is when different dimensions are rotating as if on an axis. When two or more dimensions overlap a Spatial interphase is created. Spatial interphase is also known as interspace or an interphasic rift.
This is a phenomenon in which the fabric of space begins to break up, allowing for an overlap of parallel universes on different dimensional planes. Spatial interphase is often referred to as interspace, portal or more commonly known as an interphasic rift. The interphasic rift is contained in a completely empty realm, devoid of life as we define it. The unreliable conditions in the rift is not conducive for the usage of our 5 senses.
During interdimensional traveling the physics of the higher dimensions transcends the physics of the lower dimensions. For example, a being from the 5th dimension who enters the 4th dimension could be impervious to fourth dimensional weaponry because they may possess a denser molecular structure. When an observer on the Skinwalker Ranch in one instant sees an object and the next instant doesn’t see it. It is not because the object is “cloaked”, or “ghosting” It is because it has entered the interphasic rift and it is traveling to another dimension.
By Emily Madriga, April 17th, 2018
- Skinwalker Ranch (also called Sherman Ranch or UFO Ranch) is a large property near the small town of Ballard, Utah that is almost 500 acres in size. It boarders the Ute Indian Reservation.
- The Utes will not enter the area known as Skinwalker Ranch because they believe it is fertile territory for skinwalkers: “The Utes take this very seriously. They think the Skinwalkers are powerful spirits that are here because of a curse that was put on them generations ago by the Navajos. And the center of the whole legend is this ranch. The Utes say the ranch is “the path of the skinwalker.” Tribe members are strictly forbidden from setting foot on the property. It’s been that way for a long time.”
- Beginning in the 1950’s the area around Skinwalker Ranch has been a hotbed of UFO activity (according to locals).
- In 1994 Skinwalker Ranch became well known when Terry and Gwen Sherman (the names are popular pseudonyms for the real family) and their children purchased the property only to be driven from the home after two years of increasingly terrifying paranormal events.
- When the family moved in, they found deadbolts on doors and windows that puzzled them. Some of the doors and windows had deadbolts on both the inside and the outside. They also found large chains outside that looked like they may be for the purpose of restraining a heavy animal.
- While they lived on the ranch the family experienced multiple cattle mutilations, crop circles, hearing voices calling from nowhere, inanimate objects moving before their eyes, UFOs and seeing strange birds and other animals on the property.
- In one instance, the family saw a wolf attacking one of their cattle. They shot the wolf multiple times with a handgun and the wolf did not react to the gunshots at all and appeared unharmed while it continued to attack the cattle. Eventually after being shot six times, the wolf ran off and eventually vanished.
- In another instance, the family saw their field lit up as if by “football stadium lights”.
- They saw a UFO larger than “two football fields” and apparent alien figures “over seven feet tall”.
- In two years, the family lost 20% of their heard to cattle mutilation.
- In 1996 the family vacated their home.
- Later in 1996 billionaire Robert Bigelow (he owns Budget Suites) bought the ranch for $200,000 and made it the home of a paranormal research group, The National Institute for the Discovery of Science, which operated until 2004. The organization is later replaced by the Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies.
- In 2007, a secret, unclassified government program, The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, began investigating UFOs. The program had a $22 million budget and Robert Bigelow received much of that money.
- Bigelow’s findings were that the UFOs seen in the area were “not consistent” with current military aircrafts.
- In 2013 the film Skinwalker Ranch was made, loosely based on accounts of activities at Utah’s actual Skinwalker Ranch.
- In 2016 Skinwalker Ranch was sold for $4.5 million to “Adamantium Holdings” a shell corporation of unknown origin.
- Afterwards, a public road that had gone through the property was closed. The road is now guarded.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
W. O. Belfield, Jr.
September 7, 2019
September 7, 2019
(Original, "Coral Castle location the "miami circle in Florida" ........... it was moved relative to that area ................. Roswell UFO original location, probably the skin walker ranch ........... then it was moved)
(a good number of pyramids were destroyed with charges, perhaps hundreds of miles away, in nevada .............. as people flooded into those areas .............. natural shifts in earth's chakra network took place, because of uncleanness, and certain areas became more active)
(people in general have a pattern of smearing their corpses, or culture in certain locations on earth for reasons of simply seeking payment for their sinful deeds ................. so there are corpses burried there likely for that reasons ................ but, after these zones became more reactive, it seems to discourage people from going there in their natural uncleanness)
(we don't have true instruments to make these kinds of measurements but ................. certain stone formations have natural resonances, like what they record in monoliths, this should make those arguments more clear .............. but this is only fringe science there's no guarantee of anything, these arguments are deliberately restrained because of "dead flesh", those genetic lines on earth and many people, that serve and inhibitors for said, unified field components)
(those grounds were bolted up and secured to keep ethnic and jews out of those areas, as it became more charged, like infestation they came there to pollute that area, until, it became more repulsive to them ................. these are not very significant arguments but it shows you how unclean and how much of a problem "dead flesh" is with humanity)
(you are now a victim or rather, they were not victims at all, you have unclean people in their traditions teaching unclean things and lots of misinformation)
(an animal like a cow or etc, with large reproductive organs, in tandem with their human counterparts, can be very unclean spiritually, apart of that is simply natural deaths you will have ofcourse, a hard time explaining)