New Study; Nearly Every Species Dates Back Just 100,000 to 200,000 Years, | Scientific Discoveries and Advancements | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
New Study; Nearly Every Species Dates Back Just 100,000 to 200,000 Years,
June 18, 2018
4:31 pm
Jamie
Members
Forum Posts: 270
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Great post, it raises so many questions.

Was it the beginning200,000 yrs ago, or a restart? Where did they get the material to start from? A small sample found here? Or taken from the creater itself? Making all life created, almost the same age? Means a lot of planning and forethought. Wow, amazing to think about.:-)

It's better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction. H.S.

July 9, 2018
1:52 pm
JT
Members
Forum Posts: 12

If true, then intelligent design becomes a viable mainstream alternative again.  What is old is now new.  There always seems to be a giant blind spot in the world of science, I think Einstein was right when he suggested all theories man creates would eventually be proven false.  Some thing we are good at, is creating beautiful falsehoods.

July 11, 2018
10:03 am
JT
Members
Forum Posts: 12

I like the term: Alternative Knowledge.  At the very least it points to a clue about this reality we inhabit, that there is always more than one way to look at things even if you must step outside accepted paradigms, meme's and consensus.  You even defined your own perception in a more acceptable and flexible way: "I am a firm believer of..."

It is one of the weapons those who's lives and livelyhoods exists in the Consensus, use against us.

They are always trying to smack us over the head with their "proofs" and years of data collection to prove their theories, but when confronted with someone who "firmly believes" in their own perception, often based on Alternative Knowledge, they have no real way of dialoging.  They simply say we are incorrect at best, worst... well I'm sure you've been called many things for your beliefs. Wink

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
34 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10270

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24529

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8863

Newest Members:

Richard Harrison, baliana, TheKingInGreen, Charles Fortune, MOS6502, Thomas C. Semeniuk, ielts, MyOpicvoid, Dee, Gabriel

Administrators: John Greenewald: 623, blackvault: 1776