THe Truth Has Been Lost in Translation | Religion Spirituality | Forum

A A A
Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
THe Truth Has Been Lost in Translation
March 8, 2010
10:52 pm
Avatar
Guest
Guests

The perception and understanding of any communication is seen and understood through the "filter" of individual experience, not generic experience.

Cheers

Malai5

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN LOST IN TRANSLATION

12th December, 2004

When dealing with a 3D understanding of ‘truth’, then recognise that the ‘truth’ will always be subject to a translated perception of that truth. The ‘truth’ has been lost well before it can ever be translated. When one is trying to ‘shore up’ a perceptible truth in oneself, first, and deal with what wants to be seen in ‘knowledge’ form within the self, then understand the 3D self has already begun to translate the truth.

3D truth has no basis to it, as there are variables and perceptions to boot. When putting out a truth of self, or perceived truth of a situation, then all has been lost.

Perhaps the word ‘translation’ is nearer to the truth, than the word ‘truth’ itself.

Truth is a very powerful word and it carries with it many diverse selves.

Truth can seek revenge.
Truth can turn the tides
Truth can calm the waters.
Truth can make the unashamed, shamed
Truth can make you run.
Truth can make you hide.
Truth can set you free.

When translating this ‘truth’, be sure to observe your own perceptions, as what you translate will be lost.

Truth only exists in a 3D world. It is a 3D trait. It is a 3D way.

When you recognise that the truth is only a perception and doesn’t have any 5D meaning associated with it, then you will start to understand, how “lost the truth has been in translation”.

This is so.

M.A.M.

March 9, 2010
12:38 am
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Was this writing immune to mistranslation? You might say I'm merely playing a word game but I am not. You choose to not apply the content of your writings to your writings by coping out with the excuse that I merely play word games.

The truth can be lost in translation. The truth can be incompletely translated, its whole entirety not translated. But the truth is not always lost in translation; I would hope this is the case in your mind if you want to perceive your writings such as these as truth. Truth is source, though if the truth is always lost in translation, this would be a very cynical way to view the possibility of communing with source as well as raise questions about the veracity of your other writings.

There is a lot of truth in this, on the other hand. Many who believe that they have revelations from God are actually a subject of how they choose to view themselves in a limited way and for many, the truth gets lost in translation. Kill all infidels, and such, as being a mandate from God, to be truth, is an instance of truth being lost in translation.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

March 9, 2010
1:34 pm
Avatar
Guest
Guests

"at1with0" wrote: Was this writing immune to mistranslation? You might say I'm merely playing a word game but I am not. You choose to not apply the content of your writings to your writings by coping out with the excuse that I merely play word games.

The truth can be lost in translation. The truth can be incompletely translated, its whole entirety not translated. But the truth is not always lost in translation; I would hope this is the case in your mind if you want to perceive your writings such as these as truth. Truth is source, though if the truth is always lost in translation, this would be a very cynical way to view the possibility of communing with source as well as raise questions about the veracity of your other writings.

There is a lot of truth in this, on the other hand. Many who believe that they have revelations from God are actually a subject of how they choose to view themselves in a limited way and for many, the truth gets lost in translation. Kill all infidels, and such, as being a mandate from God, to be truth, is an instance of truth being lost in translation.

So you do not "play word games" then?
The writings are messages for an individual to perceive as they wish. Truth does not enter into the equation unless the individual applies their "truth" to them.
The "belief" that some have that they receive "revelations from god" is like any belief, a choice of the individual, that is all.

Cheers

Malai5

March 9, 2010
2:02 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"malai5" wrote: So you do not "play word games" then?
The writings are messages for an individual to perceive as they wish. Truth does not enter into the equation unless the individual applies their "truth" to them.
The "belief" that some have that they receive "revelations from god" is like any belief, a choice of the individual, that is all.

Cheers

Malai5

It seems like you're saying, in part, that truth depends on the individual.

Is the belief of reception of revelations from God ever correct, more than mere a choice to believe it to be so?

"it is easy to grow crazy"

March 10, 2010
2:49 am
Avatar
Guest
Guests

"at1with0" wrote: [quote="malai5"] So you do not "play word games" then?
The writings are messages for an individual to perceive as they wish. Truth does not enter into the equation unless the individual applies their "truth" to them.
The "belief" that some have that they receive "revelations from god" is like any belief, a choice of the individual, that is all.

Cheers

Malai5

It seems like you're saying, in part, that truth depends on the individual.

Is the belief of reception of revelations from God ever correct, more than mere a choice to believe it to be so?

The concept of "truth" is perceived on an individual basis and as such ANY subsequent "truth" can only be a perception.

If what you understand by "god" to be your interaction with the Multiverse of which you are a part, then "god" speaks to you ALL the time.
If however your understanding of "god" as a super sentient being that is deigning to speak to you personally with "revelations", then I feel you are just showing your learned man created concepts and interpretations.

Cheers

Malai5

March 10, 2010
2:53 am
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

March 10, 2010
5:55 am
Avatar
Guest
Guests

Hi,

Malai5 wrote:

If what you understand by "god" to be your interaction with the Multiverse of which you are a part, then "god" speaks to you ALL the time.
If however your understanding of "god" as a super sentient being that is deigning to speak to you personally with "revelations", then I feel you are just showing your learned man created concepts and interpretations.

This is just your perception of truth, its a pantheistic view, and I don't agree with it. The bible was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the revelations were given by God. God often speaks to individuals, and it doesn't have anything to do with believing in a multiverse as you suggest, it has to do with a persons relationship with GOD. My relationship with God is personal and many others believe the same way.

Item7

March 10, 2010
6:15 am
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9243
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"Item7" wrote: Hi,

Malai5 wrote:

If what you understand by "god" to be your interaction with the Multiverse of which you are a part, then "god" speaks to you ALL the time.
If however your understanding of "god" as a super sentient being that is deigning to speak to you personally with "revelations", then I feel you are just showing your learned man created concepts and interpretations.

This is just your perception of truth, its a pantheistic view, and I don't agree with it. The bible was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the revelations were given by God. God often speaks to individuals, and it doesn't have anything to do with believing in a multiverse as you suggest, it has to do with a persons relationship with GOD. My relationship with God is personal and many others believe the same way.

Item7

This is just your perception of truth, it's a monotheistic view (in the guise of ONE trinity), and I don't agree with it. The bible was written by men who were inspired by the Universe, and the revelations are given by the Universe. Nature often speaks to individuals, and it doesn't have anything to do with believing in a monotheistic deity as you suggest, it has to do with a person's relationship with the Universe. My relationship with the Universe is personal and many others believe the same way.

It all fits, and still, we are left only with our perceptions of truth.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

March 10, 2010
8:29 am
Avatar
sandra
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3858
Member Since:
December 4, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"at1with0" wrote: [quote="Item7"]Hi,

Malai5 wrote:

If what you understand by "god" to be your interaction with the Multiverse of which you are a part, then "god" speaks to you ALL the time.
If however your understanding of "god" as a super sentient being that is deigning to speak to you personally with "revelations", then I feel you are just showing your learned man created concepts and interpretations.

This is just your perception of truth, its a pantheistic view, and I don't agree with it. The bible was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the revelations were given by God. God often speaks to individuals, and it doesn't have anything to do with believing in a multiverse as you suggest, it has to do with a persons relationship with GOD. My relationship with God is personal and many others believe the same way.

Item7

This is just your perception of truth, it's a monotheistic view (in the guise of ONE trinity), and I don't agree with it. The bible was written by men who were inspired by the Universe, and the revelations are given by the Universe. Nature often speaks to individuals, and it doesn't have anything to do with believing in a monotheistic deity as you suggest, it has to do with a person's relationship with the Universe. My relationship with the Universe is personal and many others believe the same way.

It all fits, and still, we are left only with our perceptions of truth.

Malai5, I disagree as well, I believe you stating that revelations are man created concepts are a reflection of how you perceive seperation of a Universal and Dimensional nature, however, all these things exist as one and are not defined as seperated for anything other than to see differences in learning processes. One that learns through Jesus such as myself, I've had no obstacles that have not already been cleared in comprehending your conveyed messages. You're interpretations are subject to no less.

Item7- I agree almost entirely, however our personal relationship with GOD, has everything to do with everything. It is not something that we are meant to see as only 'GOD and I', with the rest of the world seperated from that connection, wouldn't you say? And what is inspired by the holy spirit is not of manly nature....absolutely not. It is divine.

at1with0- The bible was written by men whom were influenced by the holy spirit, some people can perceive the Universe and the earth no different in the sense that all that exists outside of ourselves are within. The trinity does not need to be seperated from perceptions of Universal mind.

Jesus is underestimated- because he is misunderstood. How much can we perceive teachings of the bible as manly creations, when it is one of the greatest wonders, truths, beliefs, manifestations, etc etc etc- that all come from the life Jesus lived. That alone, that one insight alone, I do not misunderstand the significance of. Who has lived such a life?

“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

March 10, 2010
1:00 pm
Avatar
Guest
Guests

sandra, your acceptance of the stories of the life of jesus and the swing that is given to them is a belief validated by a belief and that is fine but lets not see it as more or less than that. You were not there to witness that life so it is your chosen way of seeing it or believing what you have read about that life that gives you your belief and your validation of your belief.

The degree of humanity contained in the "words" of jesus only reflect the same humanity of others that predated him.
These common sense rules for the survival of a species have been the very reason that humans have survived at all.
The Multiverse is an evolutionary process that carries inherent failsafes to ensure it's evolutionary nature. These same processes can be seen in the animal kingdom as well.
Jesus and others are just figureheads that from time to time emphasise what is in effect a natural survival/evolutionary process that is part of the Multiverses that make up the 3D paradigm.

Cheers

Malai5

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10313

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24838

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 9102

Posts: 124411

Newest Members:

Cynthia, JAMES, besthomefurniturebrands, hendersontillman, Ken, Wayne Walker, dat2509, gunnar, william wallace, Jan

Administrators: John Greenewald: 640, blackvault: 1776