simple question | Religion Spirituality | Forum

A A A
Avatar
Please consider registering
guest
sp_LogInOut Log In
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
simple question
July 29, 2012
9:05 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Level 0
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What if we're already simultaneously in earth, heaven, and hell (and it's a matter of tuning in to the three and their combinations)?

Everything is everywhere, if anywhere. Nothing more than a holographic principle. We don't occupy space. Physical correspondence is a lie.

If you were tuned into a combination of heaven and hell, for example, you might witness your body getting chopped up with a chainsaw but feel nothing but passionate bliss about it (i.e., horrible things might happen but feel no pain or discomfort from those things)?

"it is easy to grow crazy"

July 30, 2012
12:33 am
Avatar
qmark
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 1111
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"at1with0" wrote: What if we're already simultaneously in earth, heaven, and hell (and it's a matter of tuning in to the three and their combinations)?

I would say yes but probably not in the manor that you are thinking. I think earth may have a little piece of heaven and hell in it. With us here on earth, we experience a little of all three . . . possibly.

July 30, 2012
7:41 am
Avatar
khanster
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 714
Member Since:
September 19, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Heaven, hell, and The material universe all exist together in the same space separated as alternate dimensions of experience. Humans in the material universe are spiritually blind and cannot see what is going on in the alternate dimensions but they can see us.

July 30, 2012
6:18 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Level 0
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have had days where I was so happy I could die.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

August 16, 2012
11:18 pm
Avatar
inja
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 225
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"at1with0" wrote: What if we're already simultaneously in earth, heaven, and hell (and it's a matter of tuning in to the three and their combinations)?

Everything is everywhere, if anywhere. Nothing more than a holographic principle. We don't occupy space. Physical correspondence is a lie.

If you were tuned into a combination of heaven and hell, for example, you might witness your body getting chopped up with a chainsaw but feel nothing but passionate bliss about it (i.e., horrible things might happen but feel no pain or discomfort from those things)?

When you reach the understanding of the combination of heaven and hell than you "know" from the heart that they both are one and from the same source, and when you feel nothing and bliss has been reached you also know nothing exists except for the one, thus your body isn't being chopped, cause it doesn't actually exist, nor does the chainsaw exist and pain and discomfort can't possible exist if nothing but the One exists.

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.

August 16, 2012
11:49 pm
Avatar
at1with0
Member
Level 0
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What are your thoughts on that source?

"it is easy to grow crazy"

August 17, 2012
12:15 am
Avatar
inja
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 225
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"at1with0" wrote: What are your thoughts on that source?

Deep Question 🙂

My simple answer.....there is nothing in existence other than the Source. Personally I no longer call it the Source or God it has become the Absolute.

A more complicated answer would be that behind everyone of our ego's the source slumbers just waiting for us to awaken and connect. When we take the "i" out of the vocabulary and start to more think of ourselves as "I am" things start to change. Body, mind and soul all come and are a manifestation of the Source (which actually would include the ego), they are not 3 separate aspects but 3 that are essentially the same with different functions, one no better than the other.
Life is a game, playing out unawareness into awareness. If you look into hinduism you will find that the universe is set up in a very precise way, with the intentional intent by God or as I say the Absolute that creates veils for us to break through to discover the none separation that has always existed. Those veils are ego (sense of I), time which includes decay and the sense of mortality, desire which keeps you present in an individual identity...and I am pretty sure there are 2 or 3 more.

For me nothing exists other than the Source and for me there can't possibly be 2 Absolute authorities such as God and Satan reigning from above. Seems rather contradictory to me to believe there are two absolute sources. So ultimately what people refer to as evil and good is all from the same source and serves the purpose of God or Source constantly creating until the cycle is complete. Mu job....to discover that I AM.

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.

August 17, 2012
2:32 am
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Level 9
Forum Posts: 10395
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Wecome back stranger! 😀 Long time to see! Laugh Hope you have been well and happy. :clap:

August 17, 2012
4:58 am
Avatar
inja
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 225
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"greeney2" wrote: Wecome back stranger! 😀 Long time to see! Laugh Hope you have been well and happy. :clap:

Hey there Greeney :mrgreen: good to see you too!! I've been well and yes happy too!! I got laid of three years ago and ended up starting my own business, which I love but keeps me very busy as does my daughter.

I see there are still a few familiar faces around 😎 I'm hoping to find time to stick around for a bit.

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.

August 17, 2012
5:54 am
Avatar
qmark
Member
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 1111
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"inja" wrote:
My simple answer.....there is nothing in existence other than the Source. Personally I no longer call it the Source or God it has become the Absolute.

A more complicated answer would be that behind everyone of our ego's the source slumbers just waiting for us to awaken and connect. When we take the "i" out of the vocabulary and start to more think of ourselves as "I am" things start to change. Body, mind and soul all come and are a manifestation of the Source (which actually would include the ego), they are not 3 separate aspects but 3 that are essentially the same with different functions, one no better than the other.
Life is a game, playing out unawareness into awareness. If you look into hinduism you will find that the universe is set up in a very precise way, with the intentional intent by God or as I say the Absolute that creates veils for us to break through to discover the none separation that has always existed. Those veils are ego (sense of I), time which includes decay and the sense of mortality, desire which keeps you present in an individual identity...and I am pretty sure there are 2 or 3 more.

For me nothing exists other than the Source and for me there can't possibly be 2 Absolute authorities such as God and Satan reigning from above. Seems rather contradictory to me to believe there are two absolute sources. So ultimately what people refer to as evil and good is all from the same source and serves the purpose of God or Source constantly creating until the cycle is complete. Mu job....to discover that I AM.

inja, inja, inja ...................... its good to "see" you. Welcome back.

Although, the above sounds kind of New Age-ish to me. :think:

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 376
Currently Online: ShadowWolf
Guest(s) 48
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10395
bionic: 9870
Lashmar: 5289
tigger: 4577
rath: 4297
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3815
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2842
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 25835
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9900
Posts: 126561
Newest Members:
Jim Jordon, Bey, Vanessa, Carlton Flores, jaimee, Florah Williams, axcore, landtrack, totalpc, Samant
Administrators: John Greenewald: 698, blackvault: 1777