A A A
Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Nostradamus Key 2019 Edition
October 11, 2019
8:53 am
klnpnny
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 39
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

C2Q62 Mabus then will soon die, there will come of people and beasts a horrible rout: Then suddenly one will see vengeance, hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

(Alphabets Follow, "A-Z" (from a letter to z letter) in a string, going counter clockwise or clockwise or/and with mesh patterns)

"Trump" is identified with "MABUS" or is "MABUS".  Nostradamus Third Antichrist.  (the p becomes a q). 

if you use letters "1 and above" in a matching sequence you should have. 9/11/2001 and 12/21/2020 (Solar Declination, sept to dec.). in the Same Square that identifies the Antichrist.

(Many People also believe "MABUS" is a "BLACK MAN OR BLACK MALE", view our key.  surrounding the square you can obtain that phrase (Nostradamus used in one of his lost book images) (Unfortunately or, perhaps more revealing ........... a "rout of beasts" are often described as politicians) (Everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020)

November 19, 2019
2:41 am
ShannaCOdell
Level 0
Forum Posts: 11

I don't understand this game. In fact, I have so much problem with puzzle games but I still play these games because these can be very helpful in the practice of the brain. I am about a thing which is that how I can pay for essay online service because I never took this type of service and someone told me that he lost his money while he was trying to pay for essay in Australia and that's why I am a little bit confuse and also afraid of this. Can you help me with this?

February 21, 2020
2:09 pm
klnpnny
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 39

Image Enlarger

China to Left

Mabus in Center

Virus to Right

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Malaysia Airbus (flight 370) = Mabus

Will not See the "Airbus", will see Vengence = Virus

(the usa uses different groups of people in suicide pleasure, incest pleasure, capital pleasure with me specifically.  With jews and ethnic people, they have no value with god for a future judgment, that leaves resonances with other peoples, as they are cut spiritually and marked for death, those resonances trickle to many people.  natural global suicide)

(the son of man is holy is god's eyes, and god doesn't do the work for mankind of disposing dead flesh, so you have the difference in suicide pleasure with Moses, as, uncleanness that develops into assisted suicide or a virus is acceptable answer)

(right now still have pedophilia and incest with the local county/state, and ties to various law enforcement agencies, including hte local police departments, detailed on other site, for public display..............this is a developing issue, you can continue to suffer and die your not important..............or maybe in the false witnessing of your pleasure, i may have the ability to euthanize ethnics and jews according to my pleasure over, imprisonment/capital punishment or other)

(their suicide pleasure is, a illness not in their controls, and its cyclical, we'll have to see what becomes necessary) (because "MABUS" is one of nostradamus hot items, we can tie these associations together)

(public safety brief)

i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png

its was a ethnic or a jew recently in the city of philadelphia that blew its brains out, and someone did the right thing and burn that body and vehicle up in smoke (when they saw it was a jew)

(they kill themselves naturally now, so my assistance in the city of philadelphia for assisted suicide of ethnics and jews in our nightly walks is not as necessary now, but it is still done periodically for public safety, until, official measures are enacted)

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 376
Currently Online: Jacob
Guest(s) 60
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10395
bionic: 9870
Lashmar: 5289
tigger: 4577
rath: 4297
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3815
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2842
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 25834
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9900
Newest Members:
Bey, Vanessa, Carlton Flores, jaimee, Florah Williams, axcore, landtrack, totalpc, Samant, PitonJoe
Administrators: John Greenewald: 698, blackvault: 1777