November 9, 2020
I'm not going to waste any time writing anything else here until somebody acknowledges my existence. I want to TALK to people about these things, I have spent a LOT of time talking into chats about Rube with people who never speak back... I wasted an entire year explaining Rube to someone who then just never said a word about it.
So I will only DISCUSS this stuff from now on, not waste months "telling people" who aren't there. It this site is just a mirror for me, and nobody else can see it, then there is no reason for me to waste time typing into it... Zeus!
The Tin Foil Hat Prophet
November 9, 2020
Hmmm... Maybe the issue is "intimidation". For 75 years "MIB's" have been about "intimidation". Poker Playing Magician Cowboy Comedians who fool the Russians into believing we have alien technology from Roswell with stage magic. Magicians also wear black, ask them why.
I am just a "genetically born" "Man in Black" who never actually was one. I became involved with them in minor ways on the internet, mostly due to my interest in UFOs. For example, I am the person who convinced them to publicly admit the exitance of "Area 51" for the first time in 1996. Unless they have scrubbed the UseNet UFO Forums of things and that was one of them, you should be able to find my LAST THREAD EVER there in 1996.
Somebody had suggested a "fun party protest, maybe MTV could sponsor it" at the fence, I supported it because the spirit of it was a comical UFO party at the fence... that's sounded like a great form of UFO protest to me. Someone that, as soon as I saw it I realized was associated with the base, almost immediately asked me why I supported the protest when he knew that I supported the US military having secret bases. I told him that it wasn't a secret base, it was the most famous military base in the world. Everyone knows it's there and you look foolish when you deny it, it makes you look silly now. And now that I know that it is there... Are America's missing people inside of there? I don't know that any civilians know what is going on in there. I shouldn't be allowed to inspect it myself, but one of my elected civilian representatives should know what is going on inside. How do we blame the Germans if we don't ask that question?
The next night, the Chairman of the Armed Services Oversight Committee made the rounds on the networks just to say that he had been everywhere inside and could assure everyone that it is all in the best interests of the American people. If it is still in the archives, you can see everybody's stunned reactions and giving me credit for doing and generally asking "WTF just happened?" I wasn't about to try and explain it, and the "War" between Phil and I had ended shortly before (Phoenix Lights, I'll tell that story someday if anyone is actually listening). So I decided that I had done everything I could as a "Ufologist", stalemated Phil into a new position on UFOs within the entire community... and convinced DIA to admit that Area 51 was there, and stop making themselves look silly over it when it was the most famous military base in the world!
Anyway, maybe the reason nobody is speaking too me or replying to any of my posts is that "Intimidation" thing. Every fight that you can scare the enemy out of is one less fight. Pretend to be Darth Vader! "Subversion is the highest art of warfare, to subdue the enemy without war". I can be that... "The Chameleon"... but that is just acting and bluffing... I am totally and completely harmless. I have no "power" at all.
I am a Star Trek & Babylon 5 geek gamer, who would rather be doing that than "The Adventure of Baby Bond" that I have been thrust into for the last 2 years. I've spent most of my life playing games, making games and writing my sci-story. If you are athletic, you would mop the floor with me. Haha! I have my grandfather's brain, but Alex got the rest of him.
I was a member of the SFB Staff, if any of you know what Star Fleet Battles is... "The Shadow Government of Star Trek & Babylon 5"... We are all Agents of Gaming!!! Haha...
Commodore Marcus "Baby Bond" Michalik, USS Colorado, SFB Staff (Retired)
SFB Staff Code Name: "Self-Destruct!"
"A Fighting Chance To Live..."
November 9, 2020
Oh... I did reply in that thread to say one last thing knowing that I had just decided to "retire" as a "Ufologist". Instead of answering anyone, I just quoted Steve Irkle for my last post...
"OOoops... Did I do that?" 😉
And never came back again.
I really am a harmless and safe trekkie gamer who has no connections to any powerful people or organizations, especially now that my father is dead.
It's safe to talk too me... and I probably won't say anything else in these forums until somebody does.
Agent Jay, 009
April 14, 2019
- "There are many problems and dangers that we all face: the massive inequalities that exist in and among the nations, persistence of useless war and violence, the danger of fanaticism of terror, the threats to the environment and to the health of our planet," Gross said during his address as the chief guest at the 52nd convocation of Indian Statistical Institute here.
- "The cause of many of these problems is sheer ignorance - the ignorance of science that could solve many of the world's problems, the ignorance of basic facts such as all of us had a single mother only a few thousand generations ago, makes racism and bigotry still possible while the ignorance of other cultures promote fanatical nationalism.
- "As the possessor of knowledge of the 21st century, one should take the responsibility to strive to dispel this ignorance," he told the students at the event.
- Gross who was awarded the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery of asymptotic freedom, however, stressed believing the wrong things or the illusion of knowledge is far worse than the ignorance.
- "The reason that the fundamentalists are dangerous is not so much that they are ignorant but that they are certain that they possess the absolute truth. It is this certainty that that can lead to repression, bigotry, racism and fanaticism".
- Stating that students should best utilize the privilege of knowledge, he asked them to follow their heart in choosing their career and also advised them to "aim high and dare to fail".