spanking good for a relationship?? | Page 2 | Modern Relationships and Social Issues | Forum

A A A
Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
spanking good for a relationship??
June 1, 2009
2:10 pm
Avatar
Dark-Samus
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2494
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

You’d enjoy that as well you sick bastard.

anyway I run faster than you two. And mael will be off trying to kill G2 and all the jews on the BV.

Awww Lassie got angry? Laugh

Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...

June 1, 2009
3:43 pm
Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5289
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

No I'm happy today I've finally got work to do! 😀

Read between the lies

June 5, 2009
3:28 am
Avatar
adamwarlock2099
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 673
Member Since:
May 30, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

"pandasex" wrote:

Keep going....im listening

I think there are true switches...they are usually bisexual as well though. The trust that is involved with the BDSM relationship is what builds the relationship. I think that is what they were getting at with the article.

you sound like you are educated in the field we should talk more 😀

😎 The anonimity of the internet makes it easy to share. But no one outside my wife know what I do with her, and what I did before I met her.

I visited a mistress for a few years back when I was single, so I have kind of first hand experienced and learned what was different about me and why I was so timid. I just needed a woman that would "put me in my place". or at least put me in the place I wanted to be.

Yeah, I am sure there are, and I bet that you are right. I think having a duel sexuality probably helps one embrace both roles. I know there are some, professionally anyway. Many that were aquantices of my mistress had clients that enjoyed participating in both sides, though I, for my own reasons, couldn't be dominate to a woman.

And I agree, there is a strong trust factor that I think is stronger than most in such a relationship. You both have to know each other's boundries and respect them. Case in point, it took my wife many years in our marriage before she would comfortable to assume that role with me. And it was damn well worth the wait. 😀

"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski

June 5, 2009
2:53 pm
Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5289
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

"pandasex" wrote: seriously with you two in here we should just call this the gay vault.

Here I thought this was going to be a thread on spanking children. which I am for .

Really though does every thread now have to be something gay ? Lashie just go move in with him already do us all a favor.

Has anyone read the first few pages?

I’d dying of laughter here. It’s brilliant. For starters it was a thread about spanking kids (now it kinky spanking) then BS makes himself look a tit (oddly he’s changed since he fucked off for a week, I like the new you) as well as the gay vault with Saturos and me.

It’s brilliant. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Read between the lies

June 5, 2009
2:55 pm
Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5289
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

"adamwarlock2099" wrote:
And I agree, there is a strong trust factor that I think is stronger than most in such a relationship. You both have to know each other's boundries and respect them.

That is the bit I find interesting. The trust and openness, if only it was there in all relationships. 🙄 Laugh

Read between the lies

June 6, 2009
3:27 am
Avatar
adamwarlock2099
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 673
Member Since:
May 30, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Lashmar" wrote:
That is the bit I find interesting. The trust and openness, if only it was there in all relationships. 🙄 Laugh

Any person who is trusting of the person they were with can share that level of trust. I think people mistaken a person who enjoys being dominated as somehow different then trusting someone with their money or their food, or something of that nature.

I would think that anything or anyone that a person puts trust in or trust someone with, should feel comfortable and respect the boundries of that relationship. Trust at any level is something you have to give to someone else whether they have you bound in rope and whipping you, or the guy that fixes your car.

And I'd much rather have a few scars and learn that this particular person is above my comfort level than have an empty pocket book and know not to take my car to that mechanic again. 🙂

"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski

June 6, 2009
12:09 pm
Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5289
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

Any person who is trusting of the person they were with can share that level of trust.

It just seems more. The level of trust seems to be higher.

Read between the lies

June 7, 2009
3:49 am
Avatar
adamwarlock2099
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 673
Member Since:
May 30, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Lashmar" wrote: It just seems more. The level of trust seems to be higher.

Well I guess since submissivness comes natural to me, it doesn't seem so profound. I easily trust a dominate woman because I crave being submitted.

Maybe it's something I don't understands signifigance because I am looking at it from the inside.

"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski

June 7, 2009
12:40 pm
Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5289
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t think it’s so much because you’re on the inside but because you’re a submissive. It’s natural, as you said, to trust dominant women.

It actually makes very interesting research once you get over the social stigma.

Witch roughly means that some part's are interesting to me. 😉

Read between the lies

June 9, 2009
5:11 am
Avatar
pandasex
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 587
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
119sp_Permalink sp_Print

"adamwarlock2099" wrote: [quote="pandasex"]

Keep going....im listening

I think there are true switches...they are usually bisexual as well though. The trust that is involved with the BDSM relationship is what builds the relationship. I think that is what they were getting at with the article.

you sound like you are educated in the field we should talk more 😀

😎 The anonimity of the internet makes it easy to share. But no one outside my wife know what I do with her, and what I did before I met her.

I visited a mistress for a few years back when I was single, so I have kind of first hand experienced and learned what was different about me and why I was so timid. I just needed a woman that would "put me in my place". or at least put me in the place I wanted to be.

Yeah, I am sure there are, and I bet that you are right. I think having a duel sexuality probably helps one embrace both roles. I know there are some, professionally anyway. Many that were aquantices of my mistress had clients that enjoyed participating in both sides, though I, for my own reasons, couldn't be dominate to a woman.

And I agree, there is a strong trust factor that I think is stronger than most in such a relationship. You both have to know each other's boundries and respect them. Case in point, it took my wife many years in our marriage before she would comfortable to assume that role with me. And it was damn well worth the wait. 😀

I respect that i dont write anything my husband does to me 😎 of course also in fear of any comments lash would have Laugh

I dont know if i could pay anyone to explore with myself??
i would feel connecting too much with them i guess. I could never ever be sub with a woman....when i am with women im a top for sure....but not with guys. I have explored being dom with a guy and its just boring to me. Guys liked it but it felt like a job to me and than just wasnt fun at all.
its always been funny to me that we get married (supposedly something that means above all) yet when u approach your mate to do something kinky you are either scared to get turned down or even worse they dont have enough trust with you to explore??? I thought we were above everyone else?? Laugh it bothers me when i feel like we were supposed to be so together but only conditionaley ??

i think someone needs to make BDSM or SM intstructional vids....how funny would that be ??

BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10275

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24658

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8964

Posts: 124103

Newest Members:

MYSTIFY, kregg, mark ngelo, donel clark, Codetrader, Lee Frank, Rich, Rev, Rudemarine, Bill

Administrators: John Greenewald: 632, blackvault: 1776