December 19, 2018
WOW - MISINFORMATION at Its Finest . . . We are told - 5G Cell Phone Radiation: How the Telecom Companies Are Losing the Battle to Impose 5G Against the Will of the People . . . The above statement is NOT TRUE . . .
You will read how Misinformation is bundled in many facts - we must break this down further. The Telecom Companies are NOT LOSING - The Telecom corporations are military contractors subject to military specifications . . . WHILE MANY COUNTRIES and cities SAY they are opposing the 5G Deployment - country's and cities have NO jurisdiction.
Meaning the "deployment" is CONTINUING, in-spite of the opposition. In fact, communities that have called for 5G moratoriums have 5G deployed already. Being against 5G for many is trendy! And since the frequencies are
life altering, 'words' must be said to make it appear 5G deployments can be stopped. Important to note: Our communities, everywhere, are run by advisory boards. The advisory broads create the illusion of citizen participation and transparency while the reports generated from these boards are written by the International Bankers, the U.N., the IMF and more.
These advisory board reports are embedded into your local community policies. The citizens are unaware this is the method of stealth and deception created by the corporate networks to bring in sustainable development goals.
We are told everything wireless is benefiting sustainable goals for future generations. Wireless technology infrastructure is being "deployed" for sustainable smart "kill" cities, to mobilize the wireless surveillance connecting to 5G (the smart city foundation), then to AI, and more.
The public has been DELPHIED, yet again. Meaning, policies have been predetermined and put in place - whether the public agrees or not. Sadly, we have been trapped within a political construct - which is a closed loop political corporate system, and we have no authority.
Think EARTH, Inc. The article below is misleading information, very misleading, because it is not ACCURATE. While the effects of these frequencies, as stated, are correct the seeming "victory" status over preventing the roll-out is NOT CORRECT.
We already know that 5G is a deadly Military "deployment" by those that CONTROL worldwide policy, WHICH INCLUDES MASSIVE ELIMINATION OF PEOPLE, and more. Remember, an Executive Order was signed on 1/18/2018 to expedite the roll out of broadband (5G) in the United States, by Trump.
The Executive Order discussed how policies would be put in place to prohibit any restrictions that would impede this roll out across the country. No restrictions to prevent the rollout are allowed. In fact, the executive order specifically addressed how every farmhouse would be connected to 5G, everywhere, even on and over tribal lands.
Of course, we ALL must do ALL that we can to oppose this deadly technology and educate the many that have no clue. Understanding the reality is most important. We must go forward armed with the facts. It's Reality, NOT Misinformation that WILL Determine what Our Futures Will Be . . .
https://www.sgtreport.com/2019.....eople-2/5G Cell Phone Radiation: How the Telecom Companies Are Losing the Battle to Impose 5G Against the Will of the People by Claire Edwards, Global Research:
Some updates were added today, November 29.
The telecommunications companies and the mainstream media would have you believe that the race to roll out 5G is unstoppable. That you are nothing and no one in the face of a lethal multi-trillion-dollar agenda imposed by some of the most powerful entities on the planet.
They thought that if they called their new, alleged "communications technology", adapted from the military Active Denial Technology, "5G" or fifth generation, the public would just assume that it was more of the same as 4G, 3G or 2G. And if they could characterize the roll out as a race, the public would not have enough time to find out what a killer technology 5G is. How wrong they were! Not only has the public found out, but now they know how lethal previous generations of wireless technology - to be used concurrently with 5G - are as well.
Below is the evidence from a number of different countries that the push-back is huge and growing. The Telco’s have lost the propaganda war, despite their control of the mainstream media, from which not a whisper of the dangers of 5G is heard, and of social media and YouTube, who have been desperately deleting millions of accounts to silence the naysayers.
As this article went to press, support arrived from an unexpected source. In an impassioned speech before the United Nations General Assembly on 24 September 2019, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson stated that digital authoritarianism is not the stuff of dystopian fantasy but of an emerging reality. He described the Internet of Things, "smart" cities and AI as a giant, dark thundercloud lowering ever more oppressively over the human race, a gathering force reshaping the future of humanity over which the human race has no control and from which, in future, there may be nowhere to hide.
He asked if algorithms could be trusted with our lives and hopes and whether machines should be allowed to doom us to a cold and heartless future in an Orwellian world designed for censorship, repression and control. He recalled the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and endorsed its ideals of upholding freedom of opinion and expression, the privacy of home and correspondence, and the right to seek and impart information and ideas.
He exhorted the academic committees, company boards and industry standards groups who are writing the rule books of the future, making ethical judgments, and choosing what will or will not be rendered possible to find the right balance between freedom and control, between innovation and regulation, between private enterprise and government oversight. He insisted that the ethical judgments inherent in the design of new technology must be made transparent to all and that joint efforts must be made to agree a common set of global principles to shape the norms and standards that will guide the development of emerging technology.
What follows is a citizen journalist's list of the actions taken to halt 5G and reports and complaints that have discredited this Machiavellian attempt to foist a disastrous technology on the world in 2019. It is not an exhaustive list and I extend my apologies to all those whose efforts I may have overlooked here and much gratitude to all who have contributed to making this pushback so successful.
However, we cannot afford to be complacent and, in particular, we must work to stop the use of the Earth orbits and the stratosphere to beam 5G down to Earth, for this puts the ionosphere and the entire planet at risk. We must also work to ensure that the use of streetlights with blue light for this anti-life agenda is rapidly reversed.
The effort to stop 5G is still gathering momentum and we must continue to work together and tirelessly to protect all life on Earth and the planet itself until this demented plan is relegated to the history books as the most Mephistophelian scheme in the history of humankind.
1. US 2018. Scientist Says 1 in 2 children born in 2025 will be autistic - something is clearly causing this health crisis of historic proportions. "If you take the data that the CDC has provided since 1975 and plot it, you can see that it's an exponential growth curve. You can extend the line. ... My feeling is that things are worse than the line. So, I think that 1 in 2 in 2025 is not an unreasonable prediction."
- USA 24 June 18. Author Naomi Wolf reports EMF reactions, cloud anomalies and their correlation with irritable and stressed behavior in New York.
- Taiwan 28 Dec 18. Taiwan's five wireless carriers say that they will not rush to roll out 5G services in the absence of a profitable business model to sell the revolutionary technology, in spite of all the use cases that have been suggested.
- Switzerland 2018. The government appoints a group of experts to probe the risks involved with introducing 5G, whose findings should be published by the end of 2019. The Swiss Federation of Doctors also urges caution, maintaining that "as long as there is no scientific proof that raising the radiation limits will not impact health, one must refrain from raising them."
- Austria 4 January 19. After 5G is officially switched on in Vienna in November 2018, former UN staff member reports Vienna's first EMF injuries.
- Austria 11 January. Court of Auditors slams corrupt "smart" meter contract award for defrauding electricity and gas customers. Concerns about data protection and about power disruption were ignored, energy savings were exaggerated, and customers were assured that they would have no extra costs, but left to pick up a 1 billion euro bill for the installation.
- Europe 13 January. Journalist group Investigate Europe publishes "The ICNIRP Cartel: Who's Who in the EMF Research World, an interactive graphic", exposing conflicts of interest among ICNIRP members.
- USA 14 January. Congresswomen Eshoo and Speier introduce BillHR530 to block FCC cell tower pre-emption and preserve local government control and invalidate the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) 26 September 2018 ruling to accelerate the deployment of 5G small cells throughout the US.
- USA 14 January. Russia Today (RT) America airs the first of 7 reports on the dangers of 5G: 5G Wireless: A Dangerous 'Experiment on Humanity'. "Is there a catch?", asks the presenter. "Just a small one", comes the reply, "It just might kill you". The segment is viewed 1.8 million times.
- European Commission 14 January. The Scientific Committee on Health, Environmental and Emerging Risks (SCHEER) rates the potential effects on wildlife of increases in electromagnetic radiation from 5G a maximum 3 in terms of scale, urgency and interactions with other ecosystems and species, stating that "The lack of clear evidence to inform the development of exposure guidelines to 5G technology leaves open the possibility of unintended biological consequences".
- Italy 16 January. The Lazio regional administrative court decrees that the ministries of environment, health and education have six months to launch information campaigns on the risks associated with the use of mobile phones.
- USA 25 January. The Illinois Supreme Court rules that a woman can sue Six Flags Great America for fingerprinting her child without telling her how the data would be used in violation of the state's biometric law. "This is no mere 'technicality,'" Chief Justice Lloyd Karmeier writes in the opinion. "The injury is real and significant."
- Italy30 January. An Italian Court in the city of Monza rules the acoustic neuroma brain tumor of an airport employee to be an occupational disease caused by exposure to the radiation from a cell phone he used for over 10 years for his work.
- USA 6 February. US Senator Blumenthal definitively establishes that no safety studies have been done on 5G.
- USA February. At least 21 US cities/regions pass ordinances restricting "small cell" installation, and many are charging "recertification fees" to make it unprofitable for the wireless industry.
- USA 9 February Sierra Club California Conservation Committee adopts resolution to ask the National Sierra Club to take an oppose position to the deployment of 5G and small cell technology without local input and environmental review. The Sierra Club was founded in 1892 and is the oldest and largest grassroots environmental organization in the US.
- Switzerland 18 February Study: Radiation From Smartphones May Impair Memory In Teens. A research team at the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute says that radio frequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) may negatively affect an adolescent's brain from cellphone exposure, causing potentially harmful effects on his or her memory performance. The authors say having the device close to one's head lead to the greatest amount of radiation exposure.
- UN 22 February. The Planetary Association for Clean Energy (PACE) submits a statement to the UN revealing that allowable international "radiation limits will have to be increased by 30 to 40%" in order to make 5G deployment technologically feasible and calls 5G "an experiment on humanity that constitutes cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment" in violation of more than 15 international treaties and agreements.
- ICNIRP 3 March. Eric Van Rongen, Chair of ICNIRP [self-proclaimed international commission on non-ionizing radiation protection, but actually just a German NGO], the organization whose non-transparent pronouncements on the international limits at which phones can emit radio frequency are strangely adopted by UN bodies, calls 5G "a public health experiment", stating that "It will be necessary to gain more information about the exposure and any health problems that might come from an effect of that exposure".
- UK3 March. The Daily Telegraph asks, do smartphones cause cancer? World Health Organization to assess brain tumor link.
- USA 7 March. A class action lawsuit is filed against the FCC by 62 entities and municipalities across the USA. aimed at first slowing down and then vacating the FCC "order and declaratory ruling purporting to streamline the deployment of wireless facilities by pre-empting local government authority".
- Netherlands 9 March. Utrecht City Council decides unanimously to postpone decision-making on 4G and 5G infrastructure on new lamp posts until the risks to health and privacy are better understood.
- France 10 March. Popular French astrophysicist and philosopher Aurélien Barrau causes a storm In France when he announces on Twitter "5G kills ... We have already killed 70% of the living (with almost no global warming). Do we want to choose life or the speed of the telephone network?"
- Guernsey 11 March. Call to halt 5G technology in Guernsey due to health fears, ITV News.
- UK 17 March. Insurers announce premature death trend. British insurer Legal & General CEO says: "There's been a long discussion about whether this is a blip or a trend, and sadly it's looking like a trend."
- Germany 20 March. Without invoking the precautionary principle, the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS) admits that the effects of the higher frequencies of 5G are not yet well researched and advises that 5G should be developed cautiously. It states that consideration needs to be given to whether people will be exposed to much higher radiation.
- UK 23 March. Sacha Stone publishes documentary 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event. (565,354 views as at 3 October 2019).
- USA 24 March. Portland, Oregon city officials state clear opposition to the installation of 5G networks around the city, supported by the mayor and two commissioners.
- 29. Italy 28 March. Florence applies the precautionary principle, refusing permissions for 5G and referring to "the ambiguity and the uncertainty of supranational bodies and private bodies (like ICNIRP)", which "have very different positions from each other, despite the huge evidence of published studies".
- Italy 28 March. One Roman district votes against 5G trials, with others expected to follow. Other motions to Stop 5G are expected in the four regional councils, one provincial council and other municipal councils of Italy.
- Russia 28 March. The Russian Ministry of Defense refuses to transfer frequencies for 5G, which effectively delays any 5G rollout there for several years.
- USA 28 March. New Jersey Congressman Andy Kim sends a letter, noting that, "Current regulations governing radio frequency (RF) safety were put in place in 1996 and have not yet been reassessed for newer generation technologies."
- Belgium 31 March. Belgian Environment Minister announces that Brussels is halting the 5G roll out, saying, "The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit." It turns out that there is now no methodology to effectively measure the radiation of MIMO antennas, which have the characteristic of varying field in time, space and intensity, unlike antennas used for 2G, 3G and 4G, which emit radiation of constant intensity and space. Celine Fremault therefore asserted that, as this technical obstacle was not resolved, she would not go further in the legislative process.
- USA April. The Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance association reports that millennials - the first generation to grow up using cell phones - are experiencing an unprecedented decline in their health when they reach their late 20s.
- EU April. An EU report admits that 5G is a massive experiment, lamenting that "it is not possible to accurately simulate or measure 5G emissions in the real world" and stating that "complex interference effects ... may result, especially in dense urban areas."
- International 2 April. Avid traveler, 33, dies on a Los Angeles to Melbourne flight she had flown many times before - as friends say they're at a 'complete loss' as to what killed the 'happy and healthy' tech executive. Aviation health & safety in the digital age - radiofrequency (RF) exposure from mobile devices and in flight Wi-Fi: A new human factor?
- Germany 4 April. 54,600 Germans sign a petition to force the German Bundestag to debate 5G.
- Netherlands 4 April. Members of Parliament in the Netherlands insist that radiation research must be carried out before any approval of the 5G network.
39. USA 4 April. The California Supreme Court publishes an opinion supporting municipal authority to make regulations on so-called 'small cell' PROW (public right of way) towers and uses of the public's right-of-way. This opinion affirms the 2016 appellate court ruling.
40. USA 5 April. The California Supreme Court Justices unanimously uphold a 2011 San Francisco ordinance requiring telecommunications companies to get permits before placing antennas on city infrastructure.
- Switzerland 9 April. The Canton of Vaud adopts a resolution calling for a moratorium on 5G antennas until the publication of a report on 5G by the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment.
- Switzerland 10 April. Geneva adopts a motion for a moratorium on 5G, calling on the Council of State to request WHO to monitor independent scientific studies to determine the harmful effects of 5G.
- France 11 April. French lawmaker Jean-Paul Lecoq raises the wide range of risks posed by the 5G deployment in the National Assembly.
- USA 15 April. Oregon Representative Peter A. DeFazio, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman, writes a letter to FCC Chairman Ajit Pai and acting FDA Commissioner Sharpless regarding the status of the government's research into the potential health effects of RF radiation and its relation to the FCC's guidelines for safe human RF exposure levels.
- USA 16 April. New York Congressman Thomas Suozzi sends a letter to the FCC seeking answers about the technology. "Small cell towers are being installed in residential neighborhoods in close proximity to houses throughout my district. ,,, My constituents are worried that should this technology be proven hazardous in the future, the health of their families and value of their properties would be at serious risk."
- Switzerland 17 April. The Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN) sends a 7-page information letter to all cantonal governments for the purpose of "calming the situation". It claims that the new 5G adaptive (directional) antennas would mean much lower exposures for the population: "The beam cone is now aligned directly to the user and in all other radiation directions the radiation is lower [sic]."
- Switzerland 17 April. The Swiss government announces the introduction of a monitoring system to assuage concerns about the potential health impact of fifth generation (5G) mobile frequency emissions and smooth the cutting-edge technology's rollout. The move comes as some Swiss cantons baulk at authorizing new antennas needed to support 5G services after a spectrum auction in February that raised 380 million Swiss francs ($377 million).
- US 22 April. Energy sector says 5G network could exponentially increase energy consumption. Two recent studies (by UTC and the Electric Power Research Institute) unearth possible problems with 5G technologies, including but not limited to, cyberthreats to the electric grid, lack of infrastructure to accommodate the network of small cells and sensors needed to expand 5G access, lack of private networks, and potential health concerns since 5G microwave bands are 10 times the frequency of previous mobile devices. 5G portends more devices, which increases power demand, which increases the need for more spectrum among utilities.
- International April 2019. The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) announces that reassessment of the classification of non-ionizing radiation (radio frequency) in the list of agents carcinogenic to humanity is to be given a high priority.
- USA 26 April. The US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and NASA clash with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which oversees US wireless networks, saying that next-generation mobile technology could interfere with crucial satellite-based Earth observations.
- France 26 April. French farmers sue the state over mystery cow deaths they blame on electromagnetic fields. A group of French cattle farmers is suing the state over the mysterious death of hundreds of cows, which they believe are the victims of harmful electromagnetic fields. Several studies have shown that livestock, particularly cattle, are affected by even low-level electromagnetic fields
- Swiss Re May. Insurance company Swiss Re's report on New Emerging Risk Insights states that "Existing concerns regarding potential negative health effects from electromagnetic fields (EMF) are only likely to increase. An uptick in liability claims could be a potential long-term consequence. ... interruption and subversion of the 5G platform could trigger catastrophic, cumulative damage."
- Denmark 4 May. A legal opinion by a Danish law firm states that rolling out 5G is illegal under EU and international law: It is the conclusion of this legal opinion that establishing and activating a 5G-network, as it is currently described, would be in contravention of current human and environmental laws enshrined in the European Convention on Human Rights, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, EU regulations, and the Bern- and Bonn-conventions. ... This also applies when the radiation remains within the limits recommended by ICNIRP and currently used in Denmark as well as broadly within the EU.
- Denmark 4 May. Danish group Landsindsamlingen mod5G announces it is suing the Danish state for having planned the implementation of the new 5G mobile network throughout Denmark by the year 2020 without conducting any kind of health test in relation to the long-term exposure of people or consideration of the harmful effects on the unborn, children and nature.
- International 4 May. Meteorologists warn that the introduction of 5G mobile phone networks could seriously affect weather forecasters' ability to predict major storms by disrupting the delicate satellite instruments they use to monitor changes in the atmosphere. The result will be impaired forecasts, poorer warnings about major storms, and loss of life, they say.
- Germany 9 May. Minister for the Environment believes continued digitalization will fuel future environmental problems. "Information technology's impact on the environment and nature has been underestimated. It will further increase consumption of energy and raw materials and lead to greater consumption and increased traffic".
- France 15 May. French health authority ANSES warns in a 400-page report that LED lights in your house can cause irreversible damage to the eyes and lead to a vision-robbing condition.
- Italy 20 May. Montecitori Palace, Rome, Italy Stop 5G: a parliamentary motion commits the Government to the moratorium.
- USA 22 May. The US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) criticize FCC plans for opening a 24 GHz spectrum band to 5G telecommunications providers, stating that US weather forecasting capabilities would be set back decades. The matter is on the agenda for international treaty negotiations at the International Telecommunication Union's World Radio Conference (WRC) in the fall of 2019, but with respect to 24 GHz, the Department of State has already submitted the FCC's out-of-band emission limits as the US position during preliminary negotiations.
- USA 25 May. Apple is selling your iTunes listening data despite its privacy claims, a lawsuit alleges. Apple Inc. was sued by customers who claim the company is unlawfully disclosing and selling information about people's iTunes purchases as well as their personal data, contrary to the company's promise in advertising that "What happens on your iPhone stays on your iPhone."
- USA 29 May. The US state of Louisiana unanimously votes to stop 5G, calling for study of effects on health and environment before 5G is launched (Resolution 145).
- France 31 May. An LED lamp post is destroyed in France.
- USA June 2019. Ongoing lawsuits against the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) over the constitutional overreach in the rollout of 5G:
National League of Cities (19,000 cities & towns)
US Conference of Mayors (1,192 cities)
National Association of Counties (3,069 counties)
National Association of Regional Councils (500 councils and metropolitan & regional planning organizations)
National Association of Towns and Townships (10,000 towns)
National Association of Telecommunications Officers & Advisers (local government officials)
Colorado Communications Utility Alliance
League of Arizona Cities and Towns
League of California Cities
League of Oregon Cities
Michigan Coalition to Protect Public Rights of Way
Michigan Municipal League
Michigan Townships Association
Texas Coalition of Cities for Utility Issues
7 Counties, 45 Cities
- Europe June. EMF Off publishes an exposé of corruption at the World Health Organization: The WHO Cover-Up That is Costing Us the Earth. Video and PDF document.
- Canada June. In Toronto, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association files a court application to stop (Alphabet/Google subsidiary) Sidewalk Labs' "smart city" project as "unconstitutional" because it would allow "historically unprecedented, non-consensual, inappropriate mass-capture surveillance and commoditization of personal data."
- Australia June. Step-by-Step Action Plan: We say No to 5G in Australia: devised by barrister Raymond Broomhall, who has stopped 25K antenna projects across Australia.
- Ireland June. Councillor Clare Colloran Molloy, with support from other councillors, raises concerns to Clare County Council about dangers of 5G.
- Switzerland 4 June. The Canton of Fribourg introduces a licensing requirement for 5G antennas in order to give those affected a chance to object.
- Russia 6 June. A man living in the Tver region saws down a cell tower because he believes the radiation from it is destroying the vegetable, berry and fruit crops growing on his land located nearby.
- Switzerland 10 June. A telephone antenna is destroyed by an explosion in Vaud, Switzerland.
- UK 11 June. Glastonbury Town Council opposes the introduction of 5G technology in Glastonbury until further information has been obtained on the health effects on residents, adopting the following motion: "This council has a social responsibility to protect the public and environment from exposure to harm, albeit unpredictable in the current state of scientific knowledge, and therefore opposes the roll-out of 5G in the Parish of Glastonbury - based on the precautionary principle - until further information is revealed from a newly convened 5G advisory committee (working group)."
- UK 11 June. Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) David Drew asks the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, what discussions he has had with the providers of 5G on whether they have made any provision for personal liability on health and safety grounds and whether any provision has been made for white zones. He also asks the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what investigations the Government has commissioned on the health and safety implications of the 5G rollout.
- USA 12 June. 5G installer discusses the consequences of 5G. Current radiofrequency emitted by cell towers uses relatively low power (1.5-2.8 MHz), which at short range superheats the water molecules in your brain, eyes and testicles.
It dissipates over distance as it has a long wave trough. 5G will be up close, in offices, outside homes, everywhere, including in the back of self-driving cars. It broadcasts in GHz not MHz - 30 GHz is 15,000 times more powerful than current previous levels.
- Ireland 18 June. A motion calling on Clare County Council to oppose the rollout of 5G on health grounds is backed by the elected representatives.
- USA18 June. Pennsylvania lawmakers cancel a vote on proposed legislation to facilitate infrastructure next generation 5G wireless services. It is the third defeat for the Verizon- and AT&T-backed legislation.
- US 20 June. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that US suicide rates are at the highest level since World War II. Life expectancy, perhaps the broadest measure of a nation's health, has fallen for three straight years, the first three-year drop since 1915 to 1918.
To Learn More, Go To:
YouTube Video Channel
W. O. Belfield, Jr.