Don't Vaccinate! | Page 2 | Health & Health Hazards | Forum

A A A
Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Don't Vaccinate!
September 17, 2010
9:44 pm
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 10270
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thank You Mrs. H, I sincerly appreciate you saying that. Her doctors are very concerned about it, as they both are exposed to all kinds of illnesses as teachers. When Heather lived in Vegas and worked at Ex Caliber, they were required to have Hepatitis Vacinations to work in restaunts.

September 19, 2010
5:12 am
Avatar
Aquarian
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 779
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Vitamin D is far superior to vaccinations.

If scientists discovered something that worked better than vaccines at preventing influenza, you'd think they would jump all over it, right? After all, isn't the point to protect children and adults from influenza?

A clinical trial led by Mitsuyoshi Urashima and conducted by the Division of Molecular Epidemiology in the the Department of Pediatrics at the Jikei University School of Medicine Minato-ku in Tokyo found that vitamin D was extremely effective at halting influenza infections in children. The trial appears in the March, 2010 issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Am J Clin Nutr (March 10, 2010). doi:10.3945/ajcn.2009.29094)

The results are from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 334 children, half of which were given 1200 IUs per day of vitamin D3. In other words, this was a "rigorous" scientific study meeting the gold standard of scientific evidence.

In the study, while 31 of 167 children in the placebo group contracted influenza over the four month duration of the study, only 18 of 168 children in the vitamin D group did. This means vitamin D was responsible for an absolute reduction of nearly 8 percent.

Flu vaccines, according to the latest scientific evidence, achieve a 1 percent reduction in influenza symptoms (http://www.naturalnews.com/029641_v...).

This means vitamin D appears to be 800% more effective than vaccines at preventing influenza infections in children.

To further support this, what really needs to be done is a clinical trial directly comparing vitamin D supplements to influenza vaccines with four total groups:

Group #1 receives a vitamin D placebo
Group #2 receives real vitamin D (2,000 IUs per day)
Group #3 receives an influenza vaccine injection
Group #4 receives an inert injection

Groups 1 and 2 should be randomized and double blind while groups 3 and 4 should also be randomized and double blind. The results would reveal the comparative effectiveness of vitamin D versus influenza vaccines.

Unfortunately, such a trial will never be conducted because vaccine pushers already know this trial would show their vaccines to be all but useless. So they won't subject vaccines to any real science that compares it to vitamin D.

Vitamin D also significantly reduced asthma in children
Getting back to the study, another fascinating result from the trial is that if you remove those children from the study who were already being given vitamin D by their parents, so that you are only looking at children who started out with no vitamin D supplementation before the trial began, the results look even better as vitamin D reduced relative infection risk by nearly two-thirds.

More than six out of ten children who would have normally been infected with influenza, in other words, were protected by vitamin D supplementation.

Also revealed in the study: vitamin D strongly suppressed symptoms of asthma. In children with a previous asthma diagnosis, 12 of those receiving no vitamin D experienced asthma attacks. But in the vitamin D group, only 2 children did.

While this subset sample size is small, it does offer yet more evidence that vitamin D prevents asthma attacks in children, and this entirely consistent with the previous evidence on vitamin D which shows it to be a powerful nutrient for preventing asthma.

Vaccine pushers aren't followers of real science
Now, given that vitamin D3 shows such a powerful effect in preventing influenza -- with 800% increased efficacy over vaccines -- shouldn't CDC officials, doctors and health authorities be rushing to recommend vitamin D before flu season arrives?

Of course they should. But they won't. Because for them, it's not about actually preventing influenza and it never has been. The vaccine pushing camp is primarily interested in using influenza as an excuse to vaccinate more people regardless of whether such vaccines are useful (or safe).

Even if vitamin D offered 100% protection against all influenza infections, they still wouldn't recommend it.

Why? Because they flatly don't believe in nutrition! It runs counter to their med school programming which says that nutrients are useless and only drugs, vaccines and surgery count as real medicine.

The vaccine pushers, you see, aren't followers of real science. You could publish a hundred studies proving how vitamin D is many times more effective than vaccines and they still would never recommend it.

They are promoters of medical dogma rather than real solutions for patients. They promote vaccines because... well... that's what they've always promoted, and that's what their colleagues promote. And how could so many smart people be wrong, anyway?

But that's the history of science: A whole bunch of really smart people turn out to be wrong on a regular basis. That's usually how science advances, by the way: A new idea challenges an old assumption, and after all the defenders of the old (wrong) idea die off, science manages to inch its way forward against the hoots and heckles of a determined dogmatic resistance.

This attitude is blatantly reflected in a quote from Dr John Oxford, a professor of virology at Queen Mary School of Medicine in London, whose reaction to this study was: "This is a timely study. It will be noticed by scientists. It fits in with the seasonal pattern of flu. There is an increasing background of solid science that makes the vitamin D story credible. But this study needs to be replicated. If it is confirmed we might think of giving vitamin D at the same time as we vaccinate." (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/ne...)

Did you notice his concluding remark? He wasn't even considering the idea that vitamin D might replace vaccines. Rather, he's assuming vitamin D only has value if given together with vaccines!

You see this in the cancer industry, too, with anti-cancer herbs and nutrients. Any time an anti-cancer nutrient gains some press (which isn't very often), the cancer doctor will say things like, "Well, this might be useful to give to a patient after chemotherapy..." but never as a replacement for chemo, you see.

Many mainstream doctors and medical scientists are simply incapable of thinking outside the very limiting boxes into which their brains have been shoved through years of de-education in medical schools. When they see evidence contrary to what they've been taught, they foolishly dismiss it.

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible." - Bertrand Russell

Medical journals as guardians of ignorance
Medical journals largely function not as beacons of scientific truth but as defenders of pseudoscientific dogma. To have your paper published in most journals, your paper must meet the expectations and beliefs of that journal's editor. Thus, the advancement of scientific knowledge reflected in each journal is limited to the current beliefs of just one person -- the editor of that journal.

Truly pioneering research that challenges the status quo is almost always rejected. Only papers that confirm the presently-held beliefs of the journal's editorial staff are accepted for publication. This is one reason why medical science, in particular, advances so slowly.

Studies that show vitamin D to be more effective than vaccines will rarely see the light of day in the scientific community. It is to the great credit of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, in fact, that it accepted the publication of this paper by Mitsuyoshi Urashima. Most medical journals wouldn't dare touch it because it questions status quo beliefs about vaccines and influenza.

Medical journals, you see, are largely funded by the pharmaceutical industry. And Big Pharma doesn't want to see any studies lending credibility to vitamins, regardless of their scientific merit. Even if vitamin D could save America billions of dollars in reduced health care costs (which it can, actually), they don't want vitamin D to receive any scientific backing whatsoever because drug companies can't patent vitamin D. It's readily available to everyone for mere pennies a day.

In time, it will be recognized as superior to vaccines for seasonal flu, but for now, we must all suffer under the foolish propaganda of an industry that has abandoned science and now worships a needle.

Sources for this story include:
http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/abs...

The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

September 19, 2010
9:30 am
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 10270
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I would probalby not bother with a flu shot if it was not for the fact the baby is coming. The risk right now to newborns is so critical, Doctors told Heather baby can not recieve a whooping cough shot until 2 months old, and exposure and catching it, would probably be fatal to a newborn. This is not a vitamin issue in our case. The most recient infant death in San Bernadino was contracted out in Indio where our daughter lives.

Not sure how this is in the rest of the country, but here its a big problem. If you will not get the flu or whooping cough shots, by all means DO NOT go near any newborns. You can carry it without having it.

September 20, 2010
11:13 am
Avatar
Nesaie
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1452
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"mrshumphreys" wrote:
Good for you, greeney.

Seriously.
I'm so tired of the misinformed BS surrounding vaccinations.
I'm so sick of people gambling with their children's health and the health of countless other children

Me Too!!!

"mrshumphreys" wrote:
because of stupid conspiracy bs that has been debunked COUNTLESS times.

Me too!!!

"mrshumphreys" wrote:
Vaccinations save lives.
Millions of them, every year.

Wait...what? Really? Please provide the data. After all, I know you only go by empirical evidence, so you wouldn't make such a claim unless you had that evidence, would you? Please provide your evidence, and I quote, "Vaccinations save lives.
Millions of them, every year." of where this data of "millions" came from, how the stats were gathered, etc.

After all, before One can claim Deity or God exists, One must first prove their is God.

In the mean time, I'll give a lil' tidbit of what our government doesn't know. The following is a copy/paste of an email I sent to my state asking about the efficacy of last years H1N1 vaccine. To make a long story short, they didn't know what the effect would be, and redirected me to a db which I was already quite familiar with.

This is the line that stood out for me, " We’ll know more about how effective the vaccine is as the flu season progresses.".

In other words, they don't know what the vaccines can do.

Now, tag, you're it:

To: DOH OS Comm Preparedness
Subject: Vaccine studies

Can you please provide the studies on the H1N1 vaccine? I'd like to know how effective the vaccine is in prevention of H1N1. I'd also like to know any potential side effects of the vaccine.

Thank you,
-------------------------------------------

Their response:

from DOH OS Comm Preparedness <Prepare@doh.wa.gov>
to XXXXXXXXXXXXX
date Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:09 PM
subject RE: Vaccine studies
mailed-by doh.wa.gov

hide details 4:09 PM (4 hours ago)

Thank you for your e-mail, and I apologize for the delayed response. Attached is an article from the New England Journal of Medicine with an additional link to clinicaltrials.gov (a service of the National Institute of Health) about the effectiveness of the H1N1 vaccine in preventing H1N1 flu. The article describes the clinical trials and suggests that the H1N1 vaccine provides protection in the majority of people who receive it. We’ll know more about how effective the vaccine is as the flu season progresses.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/show.....CT00975572

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

September 20, 2010
11:29 am
Avatar
Nesaie
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1452
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

And Greeney, though I know you'll NEVER take my advice. Here it is.

Before you hold your new GrandChild, eat raw garlic, use raw honey, drink ginger tea. It's good with a bit of honey and lemon. Try making your own old fashioned gingerale. It's fun, it's like champagne.

And wait months before you hold your grandchild, now that you've gotten the shots.:(

When I was a kid, mothers breast fed and when the chicken pox came out, we played with them. But, we used to have gardens and chickens and sometimes goats back them...

G'head, I want to see the stats of the...what was it...millions? of people who were "saved" by vaccines AKA inoculations?

Ball is in your court.

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

September 20, 2010
11:52 am
Avatar
Nesaie
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1452
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"Aquarian" wrote: Vitamin D is far superior to vaccinations.

Sorry dude, I missed this the first time. But, you are absolutely correct!

However, there is a difference between D3 and D2, D2 is what is put into pasteurized milk. I never liked that Leuie, Lewie, or whatever his name was...

"Aquarian" wrote: If scientists discovered something that worked better than vaccines at preventing influenza, you'd think they would jump all over it, right?

No, personally I wouldn't. The industry in this "country" rewards those who keep people just sick enough to not die. They don't make money when people are healthy. Just ask a rockafeller.

"Aquarian" wrote:
After all, isn't the point to protect children and adults from influenza?

Surely, you jest. Laugh Laugh Laugh

When was cancer research about "prevention"? What I saw at a young age, was cancer was all about...drum roll please...murder. C'mon Aqurian...Do You really think they care. I believe there are a few, but they're the minority.

The darker your skin color, the more Vitamin D you need. The best place to get it from is the sun. When that can't be accomplished, try fish without mercury, since that is impossible, thanks to corps like monsanto, try D3, but make sure you're taking vitamins not created by industrial waste.

Ugh...Aquarian...ugh!

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

September 20, 2010
4:49 pm
Avatar
mrshumphreys
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 430
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Aqua,
I wasn't talking about the flu vaccine, specifically. I've never gotten one, although my son and daughter both have. I'm not sure what this vitamin D cover up you're on about is, though. I was flipping through the channels the other day, and vitamin D and it's benefits were being discussed on both the Dr. Oz show and The Doctors. I've seen it brought up in multiple women's magazines what with school having recently started. Who ever it is you think is trying to hide this information is doing a really poor job of it.

Nesaie, do you really think I'm going to spend all day looking up the numbers on the vaccines for polio, diptheria, meningococcal, rubeola, whooping cough, rabies, rotavirus and every other fatal or potentially fatal disease out there that has been lessened to the point of almost non-existence just because you've taunted me? If you haven't noticed, I don't spend a lot of time on here anymore, and it's mostly because I've found better ways to spend my time than arguing with crack pots who feel good about endangering other people's lives with their nuttery. Anyone who is interested can find out for themselves, if they don't already know, how many lives have been and continue to be saved by vaccinations. Greeney's new grandbaby is in a high risk category for influenza, and I applauded him for stepping up and doing what he can to help make her safer.

"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

September 20, 2010
5:02 pm
Avatar
mrshumphreys
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 430
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

P.S.
WTF?!

"Nesaie" wrote:

After all, before One can claim Deity or God exists, One must first prove their is God.

I don't even know where to start. I imagine you mean "there is God", but it hardly makes the statement any clearer. Before one claims god exists, one must prove god exists? Seriously, wtf? I'm not sure what any of that has to do with vaccines, but you've either made a complete grammatical mudpie, or you are confusing me with somebody else. I'm an atheist, yes, but I've never told anyone they had to prove god's existence before they could believe. It's both pointless and pathetic.

As for the H1N1 vaccine... your point is? I remember watching the news quite a lot during the whole swine flu scare, and doctors were being interviewed every friggin day saying they had no idea how effective the vaccine was going to be. This was not something they hid from us. It was an often repeated fact. So what? Millions of people didn't get vaccinated for H1N1. Nobody forced us to get it, did they? What is your point?

"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

September 20, 2010
7:01 pm
Avatar
greeney2
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 10270
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

No I probably will not take your advise Nasaie and doubt I'll hold the baby right away since its such a risk, baby doesn;t need any visitors. Mom may go to help in the first days if she needs it. luckily Garlic is one of our main staples in life, but not raw. We injest enough cooked garlic to kill the devil, so the flu is nothing.

Mrs. H. I've gained a whole new respect for you, with the things you have posted about the schools, this subject, and what you just said about not expecting or asking believers to proove anything to you. I've been hard on Mr. H, but I'm sure he is alot more like you, than I think. Thats a compliment by the way. Laugh

September 21, 2010
2:12 am
Avatar
Nesaie
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1452
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nesaie, do you really think I'm going to spend all day looking up the numbers on the vaccines for polio, diptheria, meningococcal, rubeola, whooping cough, rabies, rotavirus and every other fatal or potentially fatal disease out there that has been lessened to the point of almost non-existence just because you've taunted me?

Ah, so in other words, you have no data to back your belief that vaccines work and save "millions" of lives. My earlier reference to God was meant to say, just as a Christian cannot prove to you that God exists, you cannot prove to me that vaccines work or save lives.

As for the H1N1 vaccine... your point is? I remember watching the news quite a lot during the whole swine flu scare, and doctors were being interviewed every friggin day saying they had no idea how effective the vaccine was going to be.

That was my point. No matter how much the tv msm urges people to get the vaccine for flu/H1N1, the fact is the government doesn't even know if the vaccine actually prevents the flu. So, they're testing a product that may or may not work but definitely has side effects. How charming.

Here are some links that I really don't expect you to read, but maybe somebody else will.

An article about how many women had miscarriages after getting the flu shot last year:

http://preventdisease.com/news/10/09141 ... port.shtml

The vaccine database of reported ill effects. You'll notice it is a .gov site.

http://vaers.hhs.gov/index

Individual accounts of women who had miscarriages after the vaccine.

http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/m ... -cases.htm

The data from the government site regarding miscarriages after getting the vaccine.

http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/V ... pdates.htm

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
32 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10270

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24527

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8858

Posts: 123894

Newest Members:

TheKingInGreen, Charles Fortune, MOS6502, Thomas C. Semeniuk, ielts, MyOpicvoid, Dee, Gabriel, Dave, ieltsboss75

Administrators: John Greenewald: 623, blackvault: 1776