Cleaning your teeth and avoiding gangrene | Health & Health Hazards | Forum

A A A
Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Cleaning your teeth and avoiding gangrene
Avatar
mael
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1762
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
April 11, 2009 - 9:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wondered what was wrong with my face, and I finally went to a doctor to find out why I had holes in my mouth.

I found out that I had been using my soldering iron instead of my electric toothbrush for the past three years. Doctors are brilliant people. I didn't have a clue.

So I am pleased to be in a position to offer some great tips on how to avoid excrutiating pain every time you clean your teeth and how to avoid the complete degeneration of your mouth. Label your electric toothbrush and your soldering iron so you don't get them mixed up.

I hope this has helped.

Avatar
Dark-Samus
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2495
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
April 12, 2009 - 3:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So if I don´t have an electric tooth brush...I´m basicly screwed? :mrgreen:

Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...

Avatar
Nesaie
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1453
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
April 12, 2009 - 7:12 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Its understandable, the Brits aren't know for good teeth.

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

Avatar
mael
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1762
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
April 12, 2009 - 10:03 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

And as an unexpected added plus I'm finding more of my electronic circuits are working.

Until recently none of them worked, but they smelt nice and minty.

Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5290
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
April 12, 2009 - 11:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Nesaie" wrote: Its understandable, the Brits aren't know for good teeth.

It’s understandable… the yanks are known for there in breeding.

It’s not fun to be on the wrong side of lies is it? 😉

Read between the lies

Avatar
Nesaie
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1453
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
April 12, 2009 - 9:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Lashmar" wrote: [quote="Nesaie"]Its understandable, the Brits aren't know for good teeth.

It’s understandable… the yanks are known for there in breeding.

It’s not fun to be on the wrong side of lies is it? 😉

Thats in the south. We make fun of them too. 😀

Then again, there is all that inbreeding with your and Europe's royalty. 😉

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

Avatar
chiselray
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1557
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7
April 13, 2009 - 1:45 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"mael" wrote: I wondered what was wrong with my face, and I finally went to a doctor to find out why I had holes in my mouth.

I found out that I had been using my soldering iron instead of my electric toothbrush for the past three years. Doctors are brilliant people. I didn't have a clue.

So I am pleased to be in a position to offer some great tips on how to avoid excrutiating pain every time you clean your teeth and how to avoid the complete degeneration of your mouth. Label your electric toothbrush and your soldering iron so you don't get them mixed up.

I hope this has helped.

And your supposed to Just Believe that ? I'd get a 2nd opinion !

Try a dentist

Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5290
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
8
April 13, 2009 - 11:17 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Nesaie" wrote: Then again, there is all that inbreeding with your and Europe's royalty. 😉

At least it not there sister. Laugh

Read between the lies

Avatar
mael
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1762
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
9
April 13, 2009 - 1:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Lashmar" wrote: [quote="Nesaie"]Then again, there is all that inbreeding with your and Europe's royalty. 😉

At least it not there sister. Laugh

It's my sister.

Avatar
Lashmar
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 5290
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
10
April 13, 2009 - 1:20 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

No southerners don’t breed out side their family 😉 . The close the better. Laugh

Read between the lies

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online: Cracker Jacks
44
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10316
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3816
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2843
Newest Members:
Steven Joels
Cracker Jacks
Tristan Lila
Gideon Hardcastle
Rute
JacquesE
Alan1966
Douglas
Andrea
Elacious
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9196
Posts: 124589

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 24967
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Administrators: John Greenewald, blackvault