9/11 Ten reasons why the hijackers were fake. | Page 2 | Government and Political Conspiracies | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
9/11 Ten reasons why the hijackers were fake.
October 17, 2011
4:23 am
hxxx
Members
Forum Posts: 253
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey greeney2, since you were promoted to moderator, I'm no longer able to block your posts. My BV experience has definitely declined. Anyhow, perhaps you can block me? And we can thereby get along better...

As for backing up this-or-that conspiracy theory, you seem unable to allow for the possibility that the flimsy gov't-sponsored theory may be wrong. Your opinion is one theory. Pretty flimsy one too. Just because you were told it is the whole truth does not make it so.

October 17, 2011
4:33 am
event_horizon
Members
Forum Posts: 1630

"bionic" wrote: facebook and twitter are the reason..thye are wiping out message boards..like here

I prefer message boards, like here, personally

but I am not the world, in general..just me..and my kind..

message boards are already 'old school'

guess I am, too

Facebook and Twitter are entirely different venues. You obviously can't do the same things there that you can do on message boards. Facebook is primarily used to keep in touch with family and friends, and Twitter is used to see what on somebody's mind for the day, like a short blog. You can't create your own topics for people to discuss in those venues. Sure, some people might spend more time on Facebook and Twitter, but that's certainly no reason for people to completely abandon message boards (such as this one, especially).

I'm not the only one here who thinks the reason people abandoned this place is because of this one individual.

horizon

The mixed breed three-eyed half grey alien half cyclops mutant from a galaxy so far away you can't even get there if you folded space.

October 17, 2011
4:35 am
event_horizon
Members

"hxxx" wrote: Hey greeney2, since you were promoted to moderator, I'm no longer able to block your posts. My BV experience has definitely declined. Anyhow, perhaps you can block me? And we can thereby get along better...

I second the motion. :thumbup:

horizon

The mixed breed three-eyed half grey alien half cyclops mutant from a galaxy so far away you can't even get there if you folded space.

October 17, 2011
2:10 pm
zoltan2
Members
Forum Posts: 512

"greeney2" wrote: You need to do 2 things, first read the index and what is says, explaining this forum. Read the explanations of each forum. It tells you to be prepared to "back it up", if you have a conspiracy theory and post it. If you really want the truth and are willing to be objective, you need to separate fact from fiction, like those pictures.

I'm not going anywhere, so if you can't take the heat on what you post, you know what they say about the kitchen. None of this has a thing to do with me moderating this board. You couldn't even be honest to the readers, about how fair I was with you in that PM, regarding your own lanquage monitoring. Instead you choose to make some ridiculous comments about me being bitter and viagara.

Go hit on someone else for a while :Doh: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :mrgreen:

October 18, 2011
2:45 am
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10273

Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. Laugh Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. Laugh

October 18, 2011
3:57 am
event_horizon
Members

"greeney2" wrote: Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. Laugh Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. Laugh

With you being moderator and father of the one who owns this site, most people will be apprehensive about standing up to you or speaking out about you. I think you're at least smart enough to know that, so you take advantage of it and blast anyone you disagree with, knowing full well there won't be any consequences for your actions.

People would rather leave than deal with it. I also think many people who've never even conversed with you would rather be someplace else because of it.

horizon

October 18, 2011
4:05 am
hxxx
Members
Forum Posts: 253

"In his typical incontinent style, greeney2" wrote: Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. Laugh Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. Laugh

You told 'em good greeney2...

October 18, 2011
1:31 pm
zoltan2
Members
Forum Posts: 512

"hxxx" wrote: [quote="In his typical incontinent style, greeney2"]Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. Laugh Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. Laugh

You told 'em good greeney2...

Lots of licking :naughty: :naughty: :clap:

October 18, 2011
11:45 pm
Cole_Trickle
Members
Forum Posts: 2730

"event_horizon" wrote: [quote="greeney2"]Havn't you herd? I drove everyone off the board, all 6900 of them just left becasue of me. That makes you are the last one left, for me to pick on. Imagine that, 6900 members running from a bad speller like me, doesn't seem possible. Laugh Thank God, if I could spell, they all would have probably hung themselves, and it would all be my fault too. Laugh

With you being moderator and father of the one who owns this site, most people will be apprehensive about standing up to you or speaking out about you. I think you're at least smart enough to know that, so you take advantage of it and blast anyone you disagree with, knowing full well there won't be any consequences for your actions.

People would rather leave than deal with it. I also think many people who've never even conversed with you would rather be someplace else because of it.

That's probably about as subtle as anyone could really be. Concise and to the point without going over the line.

Now Greeney--------------it's refreshing to see you mention something about striking a Nerve---------at lease you've matured enough to admit your intent in most everyone one of your-----------oh what is it now? Near to 7,000 posts! 😯

This business about the Governments version of 9-11 has got to be one of the weakest legs to stand on that I've ever seen. How anyone could swallow it whole without hesitation, is beyond me and always will be.

It's as if people have just gone deaf, dumb, and blind almost over night. Sad, really sad.

Cole

October 19, 2011
2:01 am
event_horizon
Members

Getting back on the topic of 9/11, I find it hard to believe that the government would be directly involved in the planning of murdering over 3,000 innocent civilians and destroying its primary monetary structures. On the other hand, it's conceivable that they knew about it and just let it happen, as an excuse to invade Middle Eastern oil supplies. We already know they knew about a terrorist plan to use planes before 9/11, but maybe they really didn't know exactly when and where.

Whether the government had direct involvement, knew about when and where or not, I'm just not sure. Many arguments can be made for all 3 scenarios.

horizon

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10273

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24593

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8920

Newest Members:

Aurora, Harry, troglor, Blue Moon, ielts onlin, Astraios, Ellen, JigglyMochi, neolfanny, Shelly

Administrators: John Greenewald: 629, blackvault: 1776