Obama is a SOCIALIST PIG | Page 3 | General Discussion Topics | Forum

A A A
Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Obama is a SOCIALIST PIG
Avatar
Jaack
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 226
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
21
April 18, 2009 - 11:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Here's some more of the story.

Pictures included for you leftist mental midgets.
http://apnews.myway.com/articl.....T7MG0.html

What?

Avatar
pandasex
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 588
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
22
April 18, 2009 - 11:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

ok

u didnt get it Laugh

BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,

Avatar
Jaack
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 226
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
23
April 18, 2009 - 11:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"pandasex" wrote: ok

u didnt get it Laugh

Get what?

That you cannot follow a topic without blacking out?

Lay off the whacky backy.

What?

Avatar
pandasex
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 588
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
24
April 19, 2009 - 12:10 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

i dont know how to tell you this without rocking your world but.....

not EVERYONE is going to feel like you feel.

sorry 🙄

BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,

Avatar
Jaack
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 226
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
25
April 19, 2009 - 12:16 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"pandasex" wrote: i dont know how to tell you this without rocking your world but.....

not EVERYONE is going to feel like you feel.

sorry 🙄

IDK how anyone feels.

I'm concerned about reality and facts. Sorry Dude!

What?

Avatar
Tairaa
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2843
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
26
April 19, 2009 - 1:12 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So ha? Exactly what have you proven to me?

"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."

Avatar
jaydeehess
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 466
Member Since:
April 13, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
27
April 19, 2009 - 8:18 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Aquatank" wrote: Barrack Obama (aka "George Bush III") is not a socialist. No respectable socialist party will ever claim him. Point of fact, the socialist parties don't like him.

Indeed, what qulaifies as "Socialism" to the American right wing barely makes 'small "l" liberal' in most of the developed world.

Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!

Avatar
Dark-Samus
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2495
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
28
April 19, 2009 - 10:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

IDK how anyone feels.

I'm concerned about reality and facts. Sorry Dude!

So...what´s this reality or facts as you claim them to be? 🙄

Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...

Avatar
jaydeehess
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 466
Member Since:
April 13, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
29
April 19, 2009 - 8:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"Jaack" wrote: Here's some more of the story.

Pictures included for you leftist mental midgets.
http://apnews.myway.com/articl.....T7MG0.html

FACT is that your opening post shows the holes in your "reasoning".
Obama is a lover of Chavez? Because they smiled at each other and shook hands? GWB did the same 8 years ago, were you calling Bush a Chavez lover then? NO!

Lovers do not usually engage in calling each other out on their positions as Obama and Chavez have done to each other either.

Gee, next thing you know , you will be telling us that JFK was soft on the Soviets. 😈

Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!

Avatar
Rob72
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 91
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
30
April 19, 2009 - 9:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"jaydeehess" wrote: [quote="Jaack"]Here's some more of the story.

Pictures included for you leftist mental midgets.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090418/D97KT7MG0.html

FACT is that your opening post shows the holes in your "reasoning".
Obama is a lover of Chavez? Because they smiled at each other and shook hands? GWB did the same 8 years ago, were you calling Bush a Chavez lover then? NO!

Lovers do not usually engage in calling each other out on their positions as Obama and Chavez have done to each other either.

Gee, next thing you know , you will be telling us that JFK was soft on the Soviets. 😈

I'm disappointed in you Jaydees, you've been here long enough to know that common sense is frowned upon.

You display it one more time and I'll be forced to report your post.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online:
45
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10316
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3816
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2843
Newest Members:
Steven Joels
Cracker Jacks
Tristan Lila
Gideon Hardcastle
Rute
JacquesE
Alan1966
Douglas
Andrea
Elacious
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9196
Posts: 124589

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 24967
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Administrators: John Greenewald, blackvault