Mysterious Light Flash in Phoenix | General Discussion Topics | Forum

A A A
Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Mysterious Light Flash in Phoenix
Avatar
frrostedman
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3816
Member Since:
September 4, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
March 11, 2012 - 7:40 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

This is the latest "Phoenix Light" video that's all over the internet.

It's a tough one to figure out because it sure doesn't look like an explosion as there's no ball of fire. But if it's just a light, then why would it be a giant, enclosed sphere looking thing?

It's looks almost like a huge muzzle-flash! It's gigantic and lights up the entire horizon. Thoughts, anyone? As the news reporter said, they checked all the power companies and stuff and no transformers or anything blew up. No reports of any explosions at all (and again, it's pretty clearly not a traditional explosion). I also assume no sound was heard or else that would have been reported.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein

Avatar
at1with0
Member
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
March 12, 2012 - 3:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It's energy-based aliens playing peekabo.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

Avatar
Butcher
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 61
Member Since:
January 27, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
March 12, 2012 - 3:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Flash IMO is the operative word here. An explosion of that size would have surely been felt and heard and seen by many people. Since there seems to be no real reports of an explosion I'd think it was a flash of some type.
Notice though how the "cloud" appears to be just like an explosion, but an explosion would have a longer duration in many cases at least.

Avatar
at1with0
Member
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
March 12, 2012 - 3:24 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have seen smaller explanation-less flashes before. Not sure what they mean.

"it is easy to grow crazy"

Avatar
frrostedman
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3816
Member Since:
September 4, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
March 14, 2012 - 7:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh well. I guess it's nothing. Carry on. Nothing to see here people, move on....

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein

Avatar
at1with0
Member
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
March 14, 2012 - 6:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I actually saw this on the Today show; I guess it's a popular subject.

Perhaps a fissure in the space-time continuum?

"it is easy to grow crazy"

Avatar
frrostedman
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3816
Member Since:
September 4, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7
March 15, 2012 - 8:40 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"at1with0" wrote: I actually saw this on the Today show; I guess it's a popular subject.

Perhaps a fissure in the space-time continuum?

What would some dude be doing with a rod and reel, casting bait inside an area like that? Get a clue man! Gawd, you're dumb. ūüôĄ

Laugh

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein

Avatar
at1with0
Member
Forum Posts: 9244
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
8
March 15, 2012 - 7:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

lol

It was probably the gubment testing reverse-engineered alien tech.
Yep, dat's what I'm putting my money on.
Maybe it was Lady Gaga testing the lights for her next concert though...

"it is easy to grow crazy"

Avatar
frrostedman
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3816
Member Since:
September 4, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
9
March 16, 2012 - 4:46 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"at1with0" wrote: lol

It was probably the gubment testing reverse-engineered alien tech.
Yep, dat's what I'm putting my money on.
Maybe it was Lady Gaga testing the lights for her next concert though...

One of the more legitimate, mysterious things to happen in recent times... and not a word from the BV'ers.

I still don't know of any answers to it... do you?

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein

Avatar
bionic
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 9871
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
10
March 16, 2012 - 9:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

"frrostedman" wrote: This is the latest "Phoenix Light" video that's all over the internet.

It's a tough one to figure out because it sure doesn't look like an explosion as there's no ball of fire. But if it's just a light, then why would it be a giant, enclosed sphere looking thing?

It's looks almost like a huge muzzle-flash! It's gigantic and lights up the entire horizon. Thoughts, anyone? As the news reporter said, they checked all the power companies and stuff and no transformers or anything blew up. No reports of any explosions at all (and again, it's pretty clearly not a traditional explosion). I also assume no sound was heard or else that would have been reported.

cool
ūüėé

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online:
160
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10317
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3816
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2843
Newest Members:
C
Murray
ninurta
ShannaCOdell
mark
Sunshine64
Maboo25
MadisonLynch
Rainabrainz
Jeff
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9252
Posts: 124683

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 25015
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Administrators: John Greenewald, blackvault