January 11, 2013
"Fox News" wrote:
Sen. Graham claims Benghazi survivors 'told to be quiet' by administration
Published March 15, 2013 FoxNews.com
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, in an interview with Fox News, alleged that the injured survivors of the Benghazi terror attack have been "told to be quiet" and feel they can't come forward to tell their stories -- escalating his push for more information about survivors who have never been publicly identified.
The White House is denying any attempt to exert pressure on them.
"I'm sure that the White House is not preventing anyone from speaking," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said, when asked about the survivors.
But Graham told Fox News that "the bottom line is they feel that they can't come forth, they've been told to be quiet."
"We cannot let this administration or any other administration get away with hiding from the American people and Congress, people who were there in real time to tell the story," Graham said.
Watch the full interview with Sen. Graham on Fox News' "Special Report with Bret Baier" at 6 p.m. ET.
Graham continued to voice concern about the inaccurate or incomplete accounts that came from the Obama administration in the days following the attack. He is among a handful of Republican lawmakers pressing for access to and more information about the survivors.
A congressional source tells Fox News that Hill staffers investigating the attack believe about 37 personnel were in Benghazi on behalf of the State Department and CIA on Sept. 11. With the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others, about 33 people were evacuated. Of them, a State Department official confirmed there were three diplomatic security agents and one contractor who were injured in the assault - one seriously.
A diplomatic security source told Fox News the State Department diplomatic security agent who was in the most serious condition suffered a severe head injury during the second wave of the attack at the annex.
This agent was described as the likely State Department employee visited at Walter Reed Medical Center by Secretary of State John Kerry in January.
While not denying the details, the State Department official offered no comment on the nature of the injuries or whether the agent was visited by Kerry or Hillary Clinton before she left office.
Leading Republicans in the Senate and House have been calling on the State Department to identify the injured and make them available to congressional investigators. So far, they say their calls have gone unanswered.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said the administration has provided "zero" documents on the matter and has not provided names of those attacked.
Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., has gathered about 60 signatures in support of a select committee to investigate the Benghazi terrorist attack. Wolf has said the committee is the most thorough and efficient approach to resolving the lingering underlying questions rather than the competing and overlapping committee jurisdictions.
Wolf, along with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., and leading Senate Republicans Graham, John McCain of Arizona, and Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire have pressed the State Department for answers.
Rohrabacher, R-Calif., on Friday said the administration is "covering up something."
Fox News' Bret Baier and Catherine Herridge contributed to this report.
source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03 ... istration/
The Department of Defense refuses to even process my Freedom of Information Act request because Benghazi is "an ongoing investigation." In the same letter, they also refuse to search their records relating to Benghazi, and any records pertaining to threats prior to the attack, because Mr. Steven A. Cantrell, Director, Defense Analysis, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) simply believes there are no records. In other words, based on a HUNCH, this office refuses to search for records.
This is NOT the way the Freedom of Information Act works... but should we expect any other tactic when it comes to concealing the truth behind what really happened in Benghazi?! Some claim this was a FoxNews concocted story, yet, the documentation and FACTS show this is real, and this is a serious cover-up.
I know....I seem to detect or sense this pattern happening with more frequency today in order to keep the lid on something unitl the proper time transpires.
This at the expenditure or risk of many people...and not known or seen by most..only sensed.
Someone here is protecting something much bigger than government ..in my line of thinking...protecting conditions which must be kept quiet until the proper time when it matters not.
All that stuff about protecting whistle blower...and now they are shutting them up.
I cannot help but sense that something more important to someone is happening here..more important that the American People and their form of government.
Souls are being bought, bartered , and traded here.
100 pages of White House emails released, and now available on The Black Vault, all in relation to the Benghazi "Talking Points" and how they got edited:
http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... foiasearch
July 20, 2009
April 9, 2009
Something is afoot. Acts of desperation are beginning to grow legs.....yet the picture is still very cloudy. I do not trust major media outlets simply because most have been compromised beyond all hope, yet that is for another thread.
This one will soon gain new life so allow me to re-fire....A few of us were onto the correct side of this story from the very beginning, others have been slow to catch on, some just too rooted in their political views to ever open their minds enough to accept the truth.
The evidence that this was a covert, very very covert CIA op gone bust, is now being dished as SOMEONE's last act of desperation.....Who will probably never truly be known...but one thing is clear....Whatever was going on ( i have stated my opinion several times ) was obviously illegal and fully against International laws..
Here is a snippet:
Revealed: CIA had 21 agents on the ground during Benghazi attack and mounted 'unprecedented attempt' to keep what was going on underwraps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... round.html
Obviously there are at least 2 people who know/knew about this: Both have been relieved of duty under the guise of resignation ......anyway this is merely my opinion but it still warms my heart to know that all of this has backfired on those who tried to run another con game on the America public.. lol
NOW I know John is most concerned with the facts so maybe ( John ) you can ring up Langley and ask for a comment on these recent developments.
all my best,
"Cole_Trickle" wrote: NOW I know John is most concerned with the facts so maybe ( John ) you can ring up Langley and ask for a comment on these recent developments.
all my best,
You're absolutely right... I ran this story on The Black Vault yesterday, and have already filed FOIA's to the CIA (and others) regarding this very development.
I also posted this on Facebook yesterday, for reference:
According to CNN, it is believed now the CIA had DOZENS of operatives on the ground in Benghazi, Libya at the time of the 9/11/12 attacks. What did really happen that night? Here we are approaching a year later - and we STILL have no answers - just more lies. And it's CNN that is uncovering them.
As many of you know, I have filed quite a few FOIA's and have done a lot of research (http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... -9-11-2012), and I personally feel this is one of the biggest cover-ups of Obama's administration. And with that, it's the biggest cover-up, in my opinion, in DECADES. WHY and of WHAT? None of us know. But more has now been released thanks to CNN.
I hope you will all take a moment and realize this isn't a "FoxNews concocted story" like many claim. And possibly Obama and Sec. of State Clinton may be responsible for the death's of Americans. Although that isn't proven... it isn't disproven either due to the continued cover-ups and secrecy surrounding that night.
News outlets like CNN have now woken up this is a huge story... and a huge problem. My compliments to CNN for uncovering this: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... azi-attack
As I receive the responses from the government, I will post them on The Black Vault and continue to bring you the updates -- no matter what story they tell.