BIGFOOT email me at [email protected] or [email protected] | Cryptozoology | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
BIGFOOT email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
October 10, 2009
4:28 am
Guests

LOOKING FOR BIG FOOT INVESTIGATORS IN ALBERTA AND BC I HAVE 11 YEARS EXPIENENCE IN
OUTDOOR INVESTIGATIONS ALL WELCOME NO EXPERIANCE NEED JUST AN INTEREST, WILL TRAIN WE ARE ALL EQUALL ALSO INVESTIGATE HAUNTING PLEASE NO CHANNELERS OR SUDDEN CLAIRVOIENT AFTER 2 WEEKS WITH WHICH I HAVE HERE IN EDMONTON 5 YEARS AGO WITH ALBERTA PARANORMAL SOCIETY.as it was called then.Now they call themselves http://www.paranormalexplorers.com.I WAS ON OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS THEN HELP TO GET IT GOING.THEN EVERYONE BECAME A SHAMEN!!!! THEIR STILL GOING STONG BUT I KNOW THE REAL STORY.IE ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE BECOME ONE WITH THE SUPERNATURAL AFTER 1 MONTH I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS IT TURNS ME OFF! email me ill explain avoid them they are far from genuine i have proof alot of embelishment. so much to explain on that.they have been featured on creepy canada and goastly encounters. 30%fact just thought i through that in email me at monkey 60 @rotnet.com. I AM 100 PECENT THE FACTS NOT SPECULATOIN. IT ITS FUN AND EXITING WHEN DONE AS SCIENTIC AS POSIBLE NOT HEAR SAY OR EMBELISHED FOR PERSONAL GAIN MONK. THAKS

October 10, 2009
8:49 am
MonarchSmile
Members
Forum Posts: 1592
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

If you need any help with food......I can send coupons
I also got some used books.........you never know
We could do a pen pal thingy and cause I need modern Canadian used stamps
for my collection........
Was wondering if hemp was allowed in your country.........for rope...that is
I know I'm forgetting ...............oh yeah ..how big is Big Foots..........foot
😀

October 16, 2009
2:18 am
Guests

yea sure were are YOU LOCATED we can do that are you consideing coming out in the in the forest fo investigations email me at p389mm@hotmail.com

October 16, 2009
2:21 am
Guests

no hemp sorry i gues the think we smoke it t laws here are from the stoenage thanks mike

October 16, 2009
2:25 am
Guests

the largest foot print ive seen is just under 14 inches i made plaster cast but didnt turn out well

October 16, 2009
2:41 am
MonarchSmile
Members

Well even if I had a passport, I still might have trouble getting back home, across the border,
since I voted for Obama,
and maybe it is getting to be the wrong time of year to be trapsing in the snow,
but then surely you wouldn't have to be a tonto to follow a 14" foot in the snow,eh?
If you were to find him, I bet with a foot that size he could make the Canuk Olympic B-Ball
team. I hear they could use some help.
Ya,Hey
😀

October 16, 2009
7:18 am
Guests

i thought obama wsa the golden boy i had spinal cord surgery and waited 3 weeks my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1 week he was in chemo.ive be a hunter 35 years i know all tracks up here. moose,deer ,wolf mountain lion,bear,grizzly and black and brown.cyote ect we have them all. as for winter its the best time you can see tracks clear as day. as for b ball they suck bad. 👿 i cant talk about it it makes me sick ,keep in touch touch you have good sense of humour :

October 16, 2009
8:24 am
Guests

your in luck i can get all the stamps you want ny buddy works in post office

October 16, 2009
10:10 am
MonarchSmile
Members

"snipermonkey" wrote: your in luck i can get all the stamps you want ny buddy works in post office

I only collect them used, does you know what canceled to order means...

I did been to Edmonton before, isn't it north of Red Beer?

south of Yellownif ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....sgVspgy184

Ya,Hic
😀

October 23, 2009
2:45 pm
Guests

Cancel to order know i dont

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10279

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24713

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 9014

Newest Members:

omity, Grinandbearit, Richard K. Lemay, Alan, Lozen, James, fredalonsojones, Peds, Skip Marks, ivafifed

Administrators: John Greenewald: 635, blackvault: 1776