Saw my first UFO in 1994 | Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities | Forum

A A A
Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Saw my first UFO in 1994
Straight Zeke the Geek
Members
Forum Posts: 44
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
December 3, 2019 - 9:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Since 1994 I have seen about two dozen separate UFO incidents ranging from 1 single craft to an entire fleet of UFOs (surprisingly on the day that Fukushima exploded) How's that for coincidence?

Last sighting was earlier this year, August. This strangely small glowing orb preceded a passenger jet that was gliding in for an emergency landing! Coincidence?

Ever see a 747 glide with no power? Crazy shit. Thought my heart was gonna explode.

Go ahead, have a relationship with them, speak their language, welcome them into your house, but don't expect me to do the same.  Since you're that close why don't you marry them?

greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10324
December 8, 2019 - 9:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

747 that lost all power???  I doubt it. 

Straight Zeke the Geek
Members
Forum Posts: 44
December 8, 2019 - 2:41 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

greeney2 said
747 that lost all power???  I doubt it. 

It was either a 737 or a 747, full sized passenger jet, gliding silently and descending quickly much lower in altitude than jets ever fly over that area. A minute before I saw the jet descending I saw a small UFO that was difficult to believe had pilots in it because it was so small, a glowing orb flying at bird height, close enough to hit with a rifle if you had one. The orb was flying in the same direction ahead of the passenger jet.

When I saw the jet descending from a grocery store parking lot along a main boulevard some cars pulled over to get a look at it. I waved down someone walking past me on the sidewalk who was oblivious and pointed out the jet and he was amazed and agreed that it appeared to be descending too fast. I called 911 and reported the jet and they stayed on the line with me as I reported what was going on in real time.

The jet broke from the course that the orb took and banked hard left to turn toward the airport, losing more altitude. Because of the trees and topography, as the jet banked my visual was broken. The 911 operator asked me to follow the jet but I wasnt driving a car so I couldnt report much further. As the jet disappeared out of sight a few speeding cars pursued its path around the intersection that led in its direction.

Thirty minutes later I get a call back from a blocked number. The caller identified himself as a police officer at the headquarters and he thanked me for calling and said that they received several other similar calls about the jet. He also confirmed that the plane safely landed at the airport. When I asked about whether its engines were off or if anyone saw a UFO with a shaky voice he refused to answer or offer information, thanked me, then hung up. Then a few minutes later I got another mysterious call on my smartphone but the line was dead when I answered.

True story.

I scoured the news the next day but didn't find a single mention about what happened.

Go ahead, have a relationship with them, speak their language, welcome them into your house, but don't expect me to do the same.  Since you're that close why don't you marry them?

Violet
Members
Forum Posts: 30
January 10, 2020 - 12:28 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

So what, there wasn't even a report over the airplane nearly crashing?  You'd figure there would be some small blurb ... But then as I write this I realize, what news would cover a plane landing safely, except for the extremely small town and/or suppressed news stations, like where I live. =-/!  It would have been nice though. 

We're you harassed or get any other odd calls after that?  

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online: Jamie
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10324
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298