Need Help: 1967 - UFO burns young girl Oklahoma City farm...Air Force Cover Up | Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities | Forum

A A A
Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Need Help: 1967 - UFO burns young girl Oklahoma City farm...Air Force Cover Up
Related Tags
MO
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
November 22, 2019 - 1:02 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It appears a young girl age 11, was burned by an encounter with a UFO in 1967, Oklahoma City.  Girl was taken to hospital and transferred to Tinker Air Force Base in Mid West City, OK.  Case is outlined in Saucer Scoop pg. 7 at the following link: http://files.afu.se/Downloads/.....t%20of.pdf

Witness reports indicate the family's entire personal belongings were moved and packed in blue vans.  Evidence suggest they were moved, possibly to D.C. The nurse at the ER stated the the little girl's clothes were not harmed but her body was 75% burned. It appears that Senator Mike Monroney of Oklahoma authorized the release of UFO files regarding sighting with injury.  Tinker Air Force Base admitted to having the files but refused to release it "Without orders from the Pentagon".  

If anyone has information regarding FOIA's or additional information it would be appreciated. 

Re: Cash-Landrum case.   

Straight Zeke the Geek
Members
Forum Posts: 16
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
December 3, 2019 - 9:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Earlier this year I actually called the local Air Force base to discuss a UFO sighting and the pursuing jet that was flying so low that I almost went deaf and my ears rang for a full 30 minutes. They hung up on me and then later that night some Air Force personnel showed up at my place of work but not one of them mentioned my phone call.

That one happened right at the start of summer. June I think.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10318
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298