AMAZING GREY ALIENS & UFO SIGHTING THAT THE MILITARY TRIED HARD TO COVER UP! BREAKING NEWS JULY 2015 | Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities | Forum

A A A
Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
AMAZING GREY ALIENS & UFO SIGHTING THAT THE MILITARY TRIED HARD TO COVER UP! BREAKING NEWS JULY 2015
sp_Related Related Tags
July 25, 2015
6:19 pm
danielofdoriaa
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....cZ9_mhBno4

This amazing photograph of what looks like Alien Greys or some weird Beings was sent to me by a friend of a friend who wanted no more part of it. She reported it to police at the time and Government officials showed up at her door and took her phone. She said they came in huge military vehicles & They Tried to cover the whole thing up. Location is Georgia USA..Date & time Currently unknown. More information coming soon or email me at danielofdoriaa@gmail.com for more info. PLEASE SHARE IT FAR & WIDE & DO NOT LET THEM BURY THIS, LIKE THEY HAVE TRIED TO ALREADY! Thanks!

July 29, 2015
5:13 am
John Greenewald
North Hollywood, California
Admin
Level 10
Forum Posts: 694
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

Is there a way to get an actual photo, the highest resolution available??

You can contact me directly at contact@theblackvault.com - I'd be more than happy to add a case file on The Black Vault, but just wanted to ask a few questions, and see what type of original photos there are.

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault
http://www.theblackvault.com

November 15, 2019
8:21 am
C
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 5

John

Any update from this? Did you ever recover a photo? Or was this just some bogus post from the OP for attention

November 18, 2019
8:18 am
John Greenewald
North Hollywood, California
Admin
Level 10
Forum Posts: 694
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

No, I do not believe I received anything.

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault
http://www.theblackvault.com

February 11, 2020
2:22 pm
Violet
Members
Level 0
Forum Posts: 65

danielofdoriaa said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....cZ9_mhBno4

This amazing photograph of what looks like Alien Greys or some weird Beings was sent to me by a friend of a friend who wanted no more part of it. She reported it to police at the time and Government officials showed up at her door and took her phone. She said they came in huge military vehicles & They Tried to cover the whole thing up. Location is Georgia USA..Date & time Currently unknown. More information coming soon or email me at danielofdoriaa@gmail.com for more info. PLEASE SHARE IT FAR & WIDE & DO NOT LET THEM BURY THIS, LIKE THEY HAVE TRIED TO ALREADY! Thanks!

This is TERRIFYING!  (Not the video but what you said here. By the way the Video is now, "Currently Unavailable" on Youtube. Maybe you should ReUpload it to Vimeo or something.  Or were YOU stopped from showing it to the public also?). 

Anyway this is AWFUL what you say they did to this poor woman.  

This right here is what I mean when I say that no one who say, gets a picture of a Ghost or Spirit, is treated.  Someone who swears that their stuff is being moved by Demons or Angels and then gets video evidence, THEIR not being harassed, people from the government popping up, taking their stuff; their names and reputations being ruined, and them being arrested.  

By trying to cover their asses the government/Extraterrestrials have EXPOSED their asses MASSIVELY.  ...  Wish this thread had gone further.  I wonder what happened to the original poster and the poor woman and everyone who dealt with this video.  I see that it was originally posted in 2015, and it's 2020 now so ... Yeah, I'm curious.  Anyway thanks to whoever posted this just the info. Is amazing to me. Wish I could research this one, maybe I will independently, if I don't start making MAJOR MONEY off of my HobbyHermit0o0 Channel on YouTube. =-\! 

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 341
Currently Online: John Greenewald
Guest(s) 48
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
greeney2: 10399
bionic: 9871
Lashmar: 5290
tigger: 4577
rath: 4298
DIss0n80r: 4162
sandra: 3859
frrostedman: 3816
Wing-Zero: 3279
Tairaa: 2843
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2
Members: 25752
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 31
Topics: 9863
Newest Members:
Water Pedia, xman3209, Sandy13, Brian K, koyi, Oh Two, Knightmare, AngelsRage, Chuck, Denis Brown
Administrators: John Greenewald: 693, blackvault: 1777