A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
11:11 weird things.
April 11, 2009
7:28 pm
Guests

Normally I pass it off as coincidence but I looked at my watch and it was 11:00, a full hour off as it was actually 12:00. My watch displays the date in a little window and it's the eleventh. Weird and it's getting more and more common. You have to pull the knob out to set the time on my watch. Thoughts?

April 11, 2009
8:23 pm
Dark-Samus
Members
Forum Posts: 2494
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Maybe you forgot the time shifting? :mrgreen:

Anyway, If you have seen the movie Night Skies which is a good movie in my opinion.
If you read carefully at the credits somewhere.
They say special effects or something was done in the 11:11 studio or whatever it said loool :mrgreen: Laugh

Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...

April 12, 2009
7:28 am
vidrar
Members
Forum Posts: 9

replace the battery

April 18, 2009
12:44 am
earthman
Members
Forum Posts: 81

That 11:11 phenomenon is real i guess. Our daughter keeps seeing 11:11 twice everyday. Today when she was here she said " look" and sure enough 11:11 on her cell. This has been going on for a while. I looked it up on the net and this is world wide. 11:11. Uri Geller has a site that talks about the phenomenon. I have always thought she was nuts but then i looked it up. Humm.......................... 😕

August 16, 2009
8:52 pm
Guests

This happens to me all the time and it's becoming more and more frequent for some reason. I remember before, a long time ago, it would happen every few months it seemed. Now, it happens at least 3 or 4 times a week.

August 17, 2009
1:25 am
Guests

Hey, it's happened to me twice daily all my life. Must have something to do with being born in the wee hours of the morning and 12 hour clocks. Laugh

More seriously, I'd replace the battery or the watch.

August 18, 2009
3:04 pm
Guests

This is certainly a strange phenomena. I need to do more research on it before I can definitively say one way or the other. Supposedly, it has something to do with our ascension into another dimension as we approach a new age - in 2012. I'm guessing if this is a credible phenomena we will begin to notice this even more in the upcoming years along with other strange occurances.

April 18, 2009
12:30 pm
Dark-Samus
Members
Forum Posts: 2494

It could also be a goverment project to confuse the people...as always... 🙄

Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...

April 21, 2009
11:01 am
chiselray
Members
Forum Posts: 1556

"Rykuss" wrote: Normally I pass it off as coincidence but I looked at my watch and it was 11:00, a full hour off as it was actually 12:00. My watch displays the date in a little window and it's the eleventh. Weird and it's getting more and more common. You have to pull the knob out to set the time on my watch. Thoughts?

There is something explainable happening here.
The more i looked for the wierd answer the more i found the scientific one.
Some things i cannot explain in my experience because there is no way to explain them.
I bet your watch has a fault,maybe the 1100 thing is not an affirmation of anything,maybe it is simply a fault when it hits 1100..that explains everything,but obviously doesnt prove it yet.

April 22, 2009
11:19 pm
Guests

Seems it had more to do with the shelves at work, as I stocked them they were apparently grabbing at the knob and pulling it out. I looked at my watch a day after making this thread to see if it was time for break and the whole knob had been ripped out of the watch. Second watch it's happened to in the year I've been there. Think I'll get a nice pocket watch this time. Laugh

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10313

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24837

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 9100

Newest Members:

JAMES, besthomefurniturebrands, hendersontillman, Ken, Wayne Walker, dat2509, gunnar, william wallace, Jan, Fire Fly

Administrators: John Greenewald: 640, blackvault: 1776