The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

IF YOU WERE A RICH MAN?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 am

I think one has to be a very sober and neutral person to deal with winning a couple million dollars.

It all depends on what you really value in life deep inside you.
If you imagine yourself that you would pick your family over the money but then picks the money instead if you ever won, that would mean that you never valued your family at all.

I get so pissed off when I hear family members killing eachother for what, maybe 10.000$? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Hmmm, I already consider myself rich...

It has nothing to due with the money, although I've done ok there too.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 am

It's nice to hear that.

Hope it's not things worse than money though :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Snug » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm

About a year ago money lost all value to me. I could honestly care less. The Past 9 months I've been very Ill and I would give 25 million to live a healthy life again.

If i could have both i guess Id like to design my own house. Something unique and out of the ordinary. Like a Spaceship house or something :D

As of negatives about being rich.... Increased chance of being sued? I could care less if people started begging me for money cause id just deny em every time 8-)
Snug

Postby sheye » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems snug,and I'm sure many would give all the money they could to be healthy again.

I don't think its money I value so much,but the freedom that it could bring...and yet I'm not so sure it would bring total freedom.

Just a question I've pondered from time to time,and thought I'd throw it out there and see what others thoughts were on it.

Hopefully you will get your health back soon snug.
sheye

Previous

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts