The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Why the world needs UFO disclosure

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 16, 2009 2:38 am

We need more than just a disclosure, we need to see atleast an aircraft that moves way differently than any advanced plan known to man.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby dejarma » Sat May 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:We need more than just a disclosure, we need to see atleast an aircraft that moves way differently than any advanced plan known to man.

thats if there are any....... & thats if there is anything to disclose! maybe this is why we know as much now about the truth about ufo's as we did 70yrs ago. which really is nothing :roll:
dejarma

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 17, 2009 3:43 am

Yeah I know, ti´s very very similar to the God issue is it?

Most believes there is a God and yet no one has seen it. :roll: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby dejarma » Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Yeah I know, ti´s very very similar to the God issue is it?

Most believes there is a God and yet no one has seen it. :roll: :lol:

Only belief keeps these two alive……. there is no evidence out there that convinces me aliens are here & also in cohorts with government… even less for the existence of god!!!! There wont be disclosure because imo there’s probably nothing to disclose……. If there was we would know “something for a fact” by now! If this is the REAL truth & disclosure is: “we, the govt know absolutely nothing about aliens” the firm believers wont believe them anyway & their souls will be left to rot in their own conspiracy theory juice for all eternity! :roll: ;)
dejarma

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 18, 2009 8:32 am

I guess we should do like the poorest people says.
Get on with your lives. :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Tue May 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Lots of people have seen UFOs. Lots and lots and lots. And over a very long period of time. And I would not agree with the claim that we know as much as 70 years ago. You are talking about the general public. Who knows what the government may know. They might know all kinds of things.

Plus, a good number of people have been studying the phenomenon for a long time and they have come up with some conclusions. The lack of total knowledge is NOT the lack of any knowledge.

But there are reasons why the government isn't releasing what they know. They would have to tell the world that they have been lying. They would have to reveal details that they need to keep secret for security reasons. They don't want alien tech falling into the hands of terrorists. Nukes are bad enough. And they may not have conclusive answers to questions that are bound to arise amongst the public should the government open up this can of worms. Like, "are they a threat?", "what do they want?", "have they tampered with the human race?", yada yada, yada.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby dejarma » Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm

[quote="CodeBlack"] And I would not agree with the claim that we know as much as 70 years ago. You are talking about the general public. Who knows what the government may know. They might know all kinds of things.

well, it's not a claim it's a fact :roll: unless you know of any REAL truth, REAL facts about this enigma? If so, pray tell ;) I’ve no idea what the government knows therefore I can’t speak for them, can I!!!! So yeah obviously; WE the general public.. you know: the kind of person that types in places like this! WE the general public knows no more about THE TRUTH than we did 60-70yrs ago! Despite what the government really knows.
dejarma

Postby SneakyPete » Thu May 21, 2009 9:40 am

The govt. is really good at their job, i mean REALLY good. There is so much stuff they are hiding from us. And letting out the facts that ET's are real and are visiting our planet would cause choas.

Personal I think if they are here "visiting" us, they obviously don't want to destroy us or use us as slaves or they would have years ago! There is no reason why we shouldn't know about other life in "our universe" (or multi-verse if you ever heard that theory)
SneakyPete

Postby dejarma » Thu May 21, 2009 1:42 pm

SneakyPete wrote:The govt. is really good at their job, i mean REALLY good. There is so much stuff they are hiding from us. And letting out the facts that ET's are real and are visiting our planet would cause choas.

Personal I think if they are here "visiting" us, they obviously don't want to destroy us or use us as slaves or they would have years ago! There is no reason why we shouldn't know about other life in "our universe" (or multi-verse if you ever heard that theory)

So, you believe government know about & are working with aliens... what makes you come to this conclusion?
dejarma

Postby CodeBlack » Thu May 21, 2009 3:49 pm

dejarma wrote:well, it's not a claim it's a fact :roll: unless you know ...? If so, pray tell ;) I’ve no idea what the government knows ...!!!! So yeah obviously; WE the general public...! WE the general public knows no more about THE TRUTH ...! Despite what the government really knows.

You are forgetting the people who have witnessed UFOs. Many of them are the general public.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts