The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Why is homosexuality different? Rant

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 am

Sorry but these gay parades are no more naked or sexual than models on a runway with mini bikinis or the people in the beach.

Or do you see them have orgies infront of children? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 pm

I stand quite simply on this. I have no problems with girls walking about in next to nothing and I enjoy some girl-on-girl (like all straight men :lol: ) therefore I have no problem with Queers at all, that would be rather hypocritical.

So long as you don't go out of your way to upset people or do this sort of stuff around schools or where you know there are going to be kids then get on with it, I have no problem with with it so long as you don't do something stupid.

I may dislike somethings but, as I said, it would be hypocritical of me to complain.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Snug » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Of course we are not the only ones being discriminated, but we sure are hated amongts every single religion,culture, gender and type of person except those who accepts gays as who they are wihout problems, without seing them as something special or inferior.
So in reality gays are far worse treated than blacks,jews or anyone for that matter since especially the Abraham religions came to be so don't think we are equal to the rest that are hated because we are being treated alot worse by even those who are discriminated.!

Seriously? The Jewish community was almost completely eliminated in concentrations camps in the last world war and you think Gay people have had it worse?

This is typical illogical thinking.
Snug

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 am

When even jews hates homosexuals, they are alot worse treated.

And gays where also as much targeted as the jews by the Nazis so don't tell me what's illogical or not.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:55 am

[quote]Sorry but these gay parades are no more naked or sexual than models on a runway with mini bikinis or the people in the beach.

Or do you see them have orgies infront of children?[/quote)

the answer to that is yes dark,,,you would be surprised what some "gay" people to for "kinks" and "kicks"

bi-sexual psycopathic killers could be considered "gay" dark.

be careful where you tread my friend, in the words you choose

till truths be unfolded...but to answer the question in your quote?

yes..some do....and some "hetrosexuals"so to speak, do so as well

I'm starting to see what sandra said about thought patterns even carrying their own energy...or was it her that said that? :?

yeeesh,can't remember who said what on some days,and took it back 2 days later....oh wellzeez..

anyhow,Thats my comment on your question dark

*hugs*
sheye

Postby Lashmar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 am

sheye wrote:you would be surprised what some "gay" people to for "kinks" and "kicks"

As you would with Straight people. ;) I don't entirely see why Kink keeps getting dragged into this argument. :?

Queers go over-board with some parades some of the time, just the same as Muslims or any other minority you care to mention, but it is only a very small percentage of the time that they do.

Edit: This is what I was saying about the Muslims:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... -21938697/

Now it would be unfair to say that most marches my Muslims are as out of place as this one. Just as it's wrong to say that all Queer marches are glorified whoring parties.

If you don't allow queers to march in places where there are kids are you going to allow anyone to march there? Would you allow the BNP (British Nazi party) to march pass them? If you ask me BNP views are much more questionable than Queers.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 am

I just had a muslim promise that he would pray for me

That I might get the strength and wisdom to know how to quit smoking those "nasty" cigarettes, I am so attached to.

I'm not in the mood to pick on others cultures today,
I am in the mood to accept whatever good will they offer me ,though
with sincere hearts,and purity of intention

does that make me bad?
or a sinner?

sorry lash,probably not much insight as to what your post was all about
and this is by no means ,trying to detract from any wisdom you had to offer

sorry..kinda bitchy ,and a lil sentimental today as well,

ARRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

quitting smoking is not an easy thing to do (sighs)
quite certain if it was, the percentage of smokers would be almost nil
sheye

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Interesting posts you have made here Sheye,

What I have learned on this topic over the years is similar to thinking outside the box. A pattern I told you about when posting in the thread about a friend's husband coming on to you.

Thinking outside the box of what passes for excellence on this topic means that you realize that people are so much more than sex, sexuality, sexual orientation.
People are much much more.

And yet we have this one group of peoples who have as their total identifying fingerprint...their sex, sexuality, their sexual orientation.

In short...you have to go to school to get this stupid ..that you think this is the grounds for acceptability, excellence, and civility. People are not naturally this stupid on their own.

Do not misunderstand me here. I am not saying or arguing that people do not have sex, sexuality, or sexual orientation. I am saying that sex, sexuality, sexual orientation is not what people are. They are so much more than this.

Only public education can dumb and stupid a people down so far that they lose sight of this simplicity.

And by the way...a special note on this. This applies hetero as well as homosexual. It is equally stupid. And heteros are also heavily marketed in this arena. They too are so much more than sexuality and all the cheap baggage which is merchandised to people for a profit.

When you teach yourself to think outside the box of what passes for intelligence and excellence among many today ...this becomes obvious.

Oh...and another thing...so many are want to use or misuse this word..."Homophobe." Big deal. Think outside the box. Do some independent thinking on your own. This is a cheap label to promote "guilt conditioning" in order to get people to be silent on any dissent of this topic.

Once again you have to go to school to get this stupid. Guilt conditioning does not work on me on any such topics where people use this to default through without dissent.

This type of "guilt conditioning" to silence opposition is used in homosexual issues, male/female stereotypes, and also race issues. It does not work on me for I know what it is and what it intends.

The pattern in which all three of these issues work..tells me that they all have the same controllers behind the scenes ..because they all use or misuse the same default/guilt conditioning techniques. They have the same occult masters running them. And for the same purposes as well.

Guilt Conditioning and Homophobia does not work on me. Teach yourself to think outside the box of what passes for human greatness or acceptability today.

IF sex, sexuality, sexual orientation is the epitome of your human greatness...you are a pitiful human being.

People are so much more than these base definitions.

Hope some of you will learn to spot this whenever you watch a movie...whenever you watch television...whenever you hear a politician using this drivel to get votes...whenever you hear a public education teacher demonstrating by this sexual method ..how actually stupid they are by defining people by the fingerprint above.

Oh..and by the way...who pays for public education....politicians..yes??? This way you are already programmed to vote a certain way....by being educated into it ahead of time.
They are by education standards..or non standards..grooming the next group of emotional, predictable, guaranteed, controlled voters. No independent thinking allowed.
It is in this manner a rigged system.

People are so much more than sex, sexuality, sexual orientation. Do not put yourself into such a straight jacket of non thinking by not knowing this line of thought.
The system of whoredom out here is designed for you never to be able to think this far. It is rigged.
It is designed to get you to sell your souls as well as your children's souls to this cheap runaway system in play.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby chiselray » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm

i don't understand gays...i believe they may have holographic cconnections to a source of duel energies,which is conflicting itself .
That being said males who are gay have a physical male body yet retain a female personality,and vice versa..its makes sense trust me
chiselray

Postby Aquarian » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Orangetom, I like what you said about people being more being more than their sex, sexuality, and sexual orientation. Tis true! We are all human beings and it does not matter if we are born in the US, Mexico, Ireland, Ethiopia, China, Malaysia, Iran, etc,; we all deserve to be treated with the same dignity, respect, and acceptance that everyone longs for. People should get past their barriers about what it means to exercise sexuality, that's true, and definitely how other people express their sexuality. However, in the grand scheme of things, sexuality is a miniscule part of the human paradigm. What matter is the bonds that we establish in our lives and how we relate to the Greater Things in Life...knowing that we're all capable of love. That's the stepping stone to expanding our consciousness.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

PreviousNext

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts