The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Who would Jesus Torture?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby screamzero » Thu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm

starman wrote:
screamzero wrote:
Whipping money changers is approved by Jesus. Handle it.

There's a difference between a good old fashioned ass whipping and torture. If you don't know the difference, I could show you sometime, you sanctimonious jackass.

Your welcome to do so dear Starfart. I know the difference, and I'm more than willing to reciprocate the lesson. You're more than welcome to turn me on and enlighten my happy ass you insolent; godless twit of a Wretch. I'm easy enough to skip trace. You know your ***hole threat is illegal...but if you insist...

Answering facetious; insipid; silly questions as to whether or not Christ approves of torture is a jackasses' domain Brain Thump. Note my reply was equally facetious...it got you foaming at the mouth, Butt Jaw. Christ your an idiot. <-- singular: note Butt Jaw as opposed to Butt Jaw[s]:which means you have only three cheeks left to turn...Left Wing Whack Job germ.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 4:19 am

Your welcome to do so dear Starfart. I know the difference, and I'm more than willing to reciprocate the lesson. You're more than welcome to turn me on and enlighten my happy ass you insolent; godless twit of a Wretch. I'm easy enough to skip trace. You know your ***hole threat is illegal...but if you insist...

Answering facetious; insipid; silly questions as to whether or not Christ approves of torture is a jackasses' domain Brain Thump. Note my reply was equally facetious...it got you foaming at the mouth, Butt Jaw. Christ your an idiot. <-- singular: note Butt Jaw as opposed to Butt Jaw[s]:which means you have only three cheeks left to turn...Left Wing Whack Job germ.

Yes I´m sure God and Jesus would like to hear you discriminate and calling people names infront of them now would they?
Yes scream, you are in the right way. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby event_horizon » Fri May 08, 2009 6:13 am

Note from admin: USER HAS BEEN WARNED.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 am

Dark-Samus wrote:

Yes I´m sure God and Jesus would like to hear you discriminate and calling people names infront of them now would they?
Yes scream, you are in the right way. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess G-d could have a problem denoting a fool from a jackass, but then why bother with a waste of precious resource.....
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 8:47 am

event_horizon wrote:Stupid, jack-o-lantern mouthed, filthy inbred hick living in a beat up trailer deep in the woods somewhere. That's the image I get whenever I read his "ignant" posts.

:lol: You do get all tense and sh*t don't you event_splat. 8-)
screamzero

Postby event_horizon » Fri May 08, 2009 10:24 am

I'm sure that would make you cream your pants, creamhero. But no, I'm just calling it like I see it.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 12:11 pm

..of course you are....russell_splat.
screamzero

Postby Kadara » Fri May 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Oh, my, children do we need to wash your mouths out with soap? Cuz thats not a very nice way to talk to each other!, jk but seriously don't you think thats a bit childish? funny though, it seems that when you lack a good responce you turn to personally insulting each other, again this reminds me of junior high, or actually even high school wich really sux, (i'll be done the 23 of may Hoorah) and i'd figure that a site with a bunch of adults discussing serious matters would be a little bit more intellectual. in other words Grow up.
Kadara

Postby Illuminati » Fri May 08, 2009 1:33 pm

ON the topic, how many here would torture someone if they kidnapped your children and held them in a secret location only they knew about?

Would you simply detain them and ask constantly if they wold give up the location or would you smack them around until they fessed up to the location?

Physical, harmful contact is considered torture.
I personally believe smacking someone around is not torture. If it really is torture then we have a ton of torture chambers across this country called Prisons and the torturers are the police who oversee them.

I would personally beat the crap out of the guy until he was almost dead and then rack him until he told me where my kids are. Sorry, I love my kids more than a kidnapper. Sue me.
Illuminati

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 2:15 pm

I guess G-d could have a problem denoting a fool from a jackass, but then why bother with a waste of precious resource.....

If even me doesn´t want to be near or even look at a human most of the time, what makes you think that a higher being will? :roll:
And when you say that God can have a problem doing anything, then well...that really shows how big thoughts you have of your so called God. :lol:
Last edited by Dark-Samus on Fri May 08, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts