The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Who are the actual haters?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

frrostedman wrote:
at1with0 wrote:The proof is in the pudding

post103284.html#p103284

And then he takes a play from the believer playbook and says the context is important...

Keep that link handy. Bookmark it. ;)

Little do he know...context is always important.

I hope you do bookmark it. Keep spreading the facts. Yay! :D
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

OraProNobis,

I've noticed this too..and extensively on certain blogs. The tolerance or more aptly the intolerance from those expecting and demanding tolerance from others. How intolerant they can be of dissent. Then followed predictably by lableing and name calling.

This Rosie woman along with that Perez Hilton fellow are textbook examples of this kind of double standard.

It becomes a very predictable and standard bill of fare through the media and hollywood types who attempt to become leaders by emotional default.

From Event Horizon

They aren't deliberately trying to "distort" anything. They are just emotional responses.

See what I mean..."Emotional Responses."

Atheists and unbelievers tend towards pro homosexuality and heavy on logic and reason. Secular is another word for it along with Humanitarian.

However ...emotional responses is not logic and reason. Once you recognize and see this pattern over and over ..predictably so...it becomes clear. Then followed by lableing and name calling to conceal the lack of reason and logic and the shift to "emotional responses" as their baillywick.

You turn people into "haters" when you come out and make a broad sweeping statement against a certain group of people. Calling homosexuality "destructive" is certainly going to piss those people off. How can anyone expect anything positive to come out of it?...especially when the belief itself comes from your bigoted religion.

And again ..the cat calling the kettle black in justification. It is also verification that this group has hate as their basis of operation...while attempting to foist it off on others.

What they did to that woman in that contest was to me dispicable...and of the lowest common denominator. ANd I dont even like beauty contests..but I recognized the hate tactic they were using...against anyone else who dissented.

But this is not the crux of my view on this issue.

I happen to have the very different view and thought ...that people are so much more than their sex and sexuality.

For a people to boast of themselves using their sex and sexualty is the height of stupidity and ignorance. And by this I mean both heteros and homos.

You have to be educated to get this naturally stupid...for thinking people do not come by such ignorance on their own.

I am not arguing here against sex and sexuality..per se..but only that people are so much more than this primordal limitation...or baseness.

This is a view and understanding, to my limited knowledge, never taught in public schools, by our leaders, and also by the Main Stream Media/MSM who claim to be looking out for us.
This means that an important part of our thinking and information processes is being avoided and defaulted.

This is the major problem with the homosexual community...their single claim to fame is their sex and sexuality. And they demand recognition and respect based on their sexuality??
This is incredibly stupid..yet our leaders tend to cater to this group..for votes...particularly for the votes and campaign contributions/power.

THis is also the single claim to fame of the womens movements...their sex and sexuality. For so many in this movement it is all they have.

I have the very strange belief that people are so much more than sex and sexuality.
Once again ..the body politic caters to them based on this view of sex and sexuality...for votes and monies.

This is clear particulary around major elections and the emotions and drama surrounding it make this quite evident.

Both of these groups are being pimped out by the body politic/MSM. It is going to take them years and years to figure this out as they are heavily blinded by their emotional entitlement beliefs.

By the way OraProNobis, I have no idea who is this Kit Cameron person and have never heard this name until you mentioned it.

Of interest to me is these two videos ..of ATheists, secualrist and hunanitarians of late at a big meeting and get together being touted and promoted by the MSM.

It is very revealing to those who can think outside their base emotions.

Of particular interest to me is the woman who declared as her claim to fame ..

"Stay out of my Panties!!"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cluster ... son-rally/

Also here...logic and reason....through advanced language faculities.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bring-y ... cit-video/

I do not find this to be greatness ...intelligence nor logic and reason.

It is the same thing with people who define themselves by their sexuality or sexual orientation. Not intelligent nor logic or reason. It is Base.

But it is good drama and emotions.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 am

Orangetom wrote:
I happen to have the very different view and thought ...that people are so much more than their sex and sexuality.

I agree wholeheartedly orangetom.

I always appreciate your posts, and thank you for the insightful contribution.
OraProNobis

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 am

If anyone can do an IP check I'd be quite interested to know if Ora and orangetom are the same person.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby at1with0 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:25 am

event_horizon wrote:To be more realistic, I'd say most of them donate to their church to get brownie points from their "God".

Accusing a large number of people of being that naive as to think dollars please God should require at least a tiny amount of evidence. Good luck figuring out why the people who donate donate as there is a plethora of reasons.

humphreys wrote:If anyone can do an IP check I'd be quite interested to know if Ora and orangetom are the same person.

Which would be scarier, that they are the same or they aren't the same?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am

at1with0 wrote:
humphreys wrote:If anyone can do an IP check I'd be quite interested to know if Ora and orangetom are the same person.

I would be concerned if either of them aren't just having us on :mrgreen:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby at1with0 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:41 am

Then there is cause for concern. . .
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 am

You know the old saying, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? What if they happen to match, and if they don't what should I think if your IP was a match to someone else Humphreys?
greeney2

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am

It will be, dips*it, her name is Shannon :roll:

Feel free to look into it further to see if I match anyone else though, I'm all for it. Nothing to hide here.

If turds had IP addresses, I'm sure you would be a match.

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 am

at1with0 wrote:
event_horizon wrote:To be more realistic, I'd say most of them donate to their church to get brownie points from their "God".

Accusing a large number of people of being that naive as to think dollars please God should require at least a tiny amount of evidence. Good luck figuring out why the people who donate donate as there is a plethora of reasons.

Excellent logic and reason here Mr Spock/at1with0. Flawless..

If anyone can do an IP check I'd be quite interested to know if Ora and orangetom are the same person.

However....dog-gawn you!!!

You brought me up short here laughing. I spit my vegetable soup all over my keyboard!!

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts