The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

White Genocide in UK

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby Gloom » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:45 am

Do you remember all those awful stories about women whose ovaries and a Fallopian tube were removed instead of appendix? It turns out that is part of Muslim jihad against white Europeans.

Lately my sister became a member of CCG in Tyneside. It occurred that there are a lot of similar cases when English women of childbearing age are deprived their reproductive performance because of surgeon's negligence. Some of those poor things were pregnant. All those surgeons are Muslims or Hindu. And after short examination those Hindu usually turn out to be Muslim either.

Our 'brilliant' NHS can't deprive license all Muslim MDs for that would be racial bias. The same story with official warnings of all white patients. The only thing we can is reposting this message over UK and European forums and blogs and appealing to all to avoid Muslim MDs for there is a big chance that they would cripple you or your relatives instead of treating. Please help us with it!

I heard that one of the first cases happened in Sweden. So those medical goons might be spread all over EU. They might seem well educated and extremely polite. But remember that under the false smile there is always furious hatred to all infidels drubbed into their heads by mullahs and Quran reading from an infant.
Gloom

Postby mael » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am

I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't be comfortable with a doctor who had little or nothing in common with my culture.

I'm one of those people who very rarely go to doctors and hospitals because I think the whole system is a money making machine where cartels get us sick so they can have customers for life.

Then again, none of my family gets (allegedly) vaccinated and neither do any of us go for those 'free' health checks every year.

How awful if some Muslims are carrying their jihads into the operating room and butchering women. Seems right up their street.

Sort of like the fragrant Mr Gates sterilising millions of Africans under the pretense of 'vaccinating' against something or other THEY've hyped up.

Still! The ptb won't mind Muslims hacking out the reproduction organs of White women because it goes along generally with Agenda 21.

Well, keep spreading the word around. I rely on my immune system - I feel I have to because medicines these days are more often than not a slippery slope. Doctors are good for broken bones and cuts and grazes as far as I'm concerned, and even then I'd only let them patch me up if I was carted there by ambulance because I was unable to do it myself.

I live in Japan, and there are virtually no Muslims here, and that suits me fine. :)
mael

Postby Nesaie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey Mael. :wave:

I wanted to say more, but I wont yet. :)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

http://upalumni.org/medschool/appendice ... html#fnB74

Want to argue about the source. I wouldn't mind, this was just found after a brief look. But, One doesn't have to be Muslim or Catholic to hate and abuse women.

I soooo want an argument. :P
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts