The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

where is that CRAZY WOMAN

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 19, 2010 1:07 am

Hey Dark, do you remember how Lashmar read me the riot act, and told me off for being too hard on Sheye? I was the jerk, but look how she turned out. I herd Lashmar is running some other website someplace. How do you think he would handle Sheye if she shows up where he is now? Being on the sidelines and being amused with a screwball like her, is a lot different than making the decision, to warn or ban someone.

Actually, I thought Sheye liked you and lashmar, and had a friendship going.

I thought she liked me too but she suddenly just started go on me for no reason.
Maybe if you read some of her posts she insulted me here in the BV already.
When I asked her on the other site, she first told me that she thought I was fooling around with her. :?
Maybe she is just an annoying person or she is highly paranoid.
Either way, the BV or anything is not a place to play psychology unless it had anything to do with UFO:s
Anyway I forgave her but just around 1 week after that she started doing it again, not only to me but on Lashmar,topsecret and some others in the site.
SO I had enough and told them to ban her which they did.

Maybe you should give her a chance to behave, nobody had more chances and lienancy here than she did, ever. Is it the site Lashmar is running? Maybe you can both help her a little.

I already tried to help her here in BV before she got banned, didn't help at all it only got worse.
She must retake her therapy sections again or better yet go face the real world if she so likes to know who people are.

To be honest, I got tired of her rumblings when she started just writting rubbish.
Was like even worse than what me,lashmar and some others did for a time before.
Of course in our situation it was just for fun :oops: ;) :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:25 am

Thanks Dark for telling me that. Lashmar isn;t the only one who critisized me over Sheye, but behind the scenes I PM'ed her countless times, being very nice to her bending over backwards, pleading with her to behave. At least half dozen episodes where she got no warnings, I PMed her off the records. Her last days were a total melt down, with only one way to deal with it. It was a constant up and down mode with her. Sounds like she was over at the site Lashmar runs, with some of the others from the BV, who critisized me heavily over the months sheye was on the BV. If they were the brunt of her antics, I;m sure I'll never hear it from them.

Thanks Dark!
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 19, 2010 9:52 am

Well some of them knew about her acting or whatever she was doing.
But they got 100% surprised when she did it on them aswell.
I doubt they like her very much or at all now.
I sure don't.
I rather kiss a girl :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 am

I rather kiss a girl

Try it, you may find a whole new world! :lol:
greeney2

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts