The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Where's My MTV?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 am

FCC Helping People Get Their TV Working Again
Am I the only person who is suspicious of what is going on with the digital TV thing? Its all under the guise of getting back some of the spectrum, and I'm sure that is part of it, but isn't it just a little weird that the government has to go to such lengths to make sure you don't stop watching TV? I'm ok with helping the elderly because they don't have a lot of options or tech savvy but there is more going on here.

Big brother is coming. Did you know that it is possible to isolate an individual person from a website by spoofing? If you have the resources and the people you can make a person believe they are visiting "www.microsoft.com" when they are really visiting "www.microsoft.nsa.gov" instead (or http://www.microsoft.fascist.statist.biz). And now the GOV can do the same thing with TV.

There are tools even you can use to download entire websites and re-directing traffic for a particular IP address is a no-brainer for GOV since they have laws in place with ISPs and Telecom companies to put in features to enable this capability. So if the GOV does not like what you are saying about it on a website, they can simply isolate you and you will likely never know. You might eventually figure it out if you are accessing the website from a random location but how many people do that? Plus they can impregnate a website host with a spoofing tool that waits for connections from a particular address of they can look for people logging into a particular account. The GOV (NSA, CIA, FBI) has been heavily recruiting hackers for a while now and if it can be done then you can bet that the big GOV power mongers running the GOV today will do it.

Of course you can also reverse this concept and prevent GOV from accessing your website if you know where they are coming from. Feed them one version and other people a different version.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Mr_Headshot » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 am

Yeah, I'm not going to say this is a massive digital TV conspiracy but it is rather strange.
I mean, why does the government A.) care B.) have this kind of authority.

Big government for the loss.
Mr_Headshot

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 am

Especially when you consider the crap on broadcast TV (like Letterman). Nasty, nasty people. So glad I turned them off a decade ago. Why does the GOV want to save it? Let it die.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts