The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Whats your opinion?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby drago337 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 am

Hey,
I wanted to bring up a topic concerning God and Aliens. It has been brought to my attention that what everyone refers to as God could very well possibly be Aliens. There are several Scriptures in the Bible which make reference to UFO's. Even Jose Gabriel Funes, the director of the Vatican Observatory was recently quoted as saying “The belief in aliens is compatible with belief in God.”. I have also seen programs on Discovery Channel and P.B.S about the Vatican that said there were things locked away in the Vatican that could alter religion as we know it. So my question is what do you think about this? What are your opinions?
drago337

Postby drago337 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I guess this subject is to touchy for people... :|
drago337

Postby Aquarian » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:29 am

Have you seen Ancient Aliens on History Channel?
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby shadowcass » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 pm

This is interesting. A study of Genesis reveals a rather interesting story. A story we miss when we read an English translation. In the first chapter, the 26th verse, we read: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness...."

(Your pardon for my use of the King James Version but I am of the generation that was raised on that version---and, besides, I rather like the 17th Century English employed in it. The beautiful words of the 23rd psalm, for example, come across BEST in this translation).

But this is a VERY interesting verse in light of the UFO Phenomenon.
"Why do you say THAT, Cassandra?" you may say.
Well, I'll tell you.

One, there is a question that must be asked. Namely, who in BLAZES is God talking to?
Genesis doesn't say. Christian tradition (and possibly Jewish and Muslim tradition as well---though I don't know that) says He is talking to the angelic hosts that are hanging about.

A good enough explanation for a kid in Sunday School but among other subjects I have studied in my 60 years is Theology and I have a working knowledge of Hebrew. The word translated "God" here is "Elohim" (in Hebrew this would be spelled Aleph Lamed Heh Yod Mem (ALHIM). Now there's something very interesting about this word. Very interesting INDEED!

It's PLURAL.

So if we are going to render it into English it would have to be translated as "The LORDS God."

Now, we cannot do THAT---we're monotheists. But the meaning is clear: a race of beings called "The Elohim." made the man. Later on they will CLONE a female from him...which won't necessitate the removal of an entire rib but the ancient writer (call him Moses, if you like) probably wouldn't have understood the concept of a "cell."

In the SECOND chapter of Genesis we will be told that the Lord God breathed the breath of life into the man "and man became a living soul."

This "breath of life" as the translation has it is not bestowed on any other creature. Yet every cow, every aardvark, every sasquatch, and every chupacabra (among others) is obviously LIVING.

"So what's the deal?" you ask.

"Breath of Life" is a poor translation of "Ruach Adonai" (which is the original Hebrew). "Adonai" is the word we translate as "The Lord God"
As for "ruach" well, that CAN mean "breath" but a better translation in THIS context would be "spirit" or even "essence". In other words, these beings, these "Elohim" are giving this man something of themeselves. Could the genetic experiments...the work of creating a transgenic being that was both human and Elohim have started so long ago?

It's certainly something to think about. Isn't it?
shadowcass

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm

sorry, I just nocied this thread..

I actually often wonder if the beginings of the official religions of the world have to do with ancient aliens.
(it all started as a kid for me, in the seventies, upon seeing "Chariot of the Gods")
You should look up the Doggon's and their mythology... see how a from of it it spread to Babylon..then on to Egypt, and on to ancient Isreal..then on to Rome..and the world..and Tada!!! (like a game of grapevine)

Then there's the ancient Americas and the "winged serpent" god
Quetzacoatl

I could go on and on..but in short..yeah..I have often tied ancient aliens to religion..the development of human religions and such
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby shadowcass » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 pm

One should not rely too heavily on "Chariots of the Gods" Von Daniken had a habit of making up a lot of his "facts". For example, he cites an episode in THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH in which "Enkidu" is supposed to have ridden in a space-craft. No such event occurs in the Epic yet people have been quoting Von Daniken's version ever since--without bothering to check the original text.

postscript: It was in GOLD OF THE GODS, wasn't it, that Von Daniken actually wondered how those ancient artists could craft such anatomically perfect skeletons when X-Rays wouldn't be invented until 1895?

It never seemed to occur to him that graveyards were filled with the things.
shadowcass

Postby chiselray » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 am

shadowcass wrote:This is interesting. A study of Genesis reveals a rather interesting story. A story we miss when we read an English translation. In the first chapter, the 26th verse, we read: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness...."

(Your pardon for my use of the King James Version but I am of the generation that was raised on that version---and, besides, I rather like the 17th Century English employed in it. The beautiful words of the 23rd psalm, for example, come across BEST in this translation).

But this is a VERY interesting verse in light of the UFO Phenomenon.
"Why do you say THAT, Cassandra?" you may say.
Well, I'll tell you.

One, there is a question that must be asked. Namely, who in BLAZES is God talking to?
Genesis doesn't say. Christian tradition (and possibly Jewish and Muslim tradition as well---though I don't know that) says He is talking to the angelic hosts that are hanging about.

A good enough explanation for a kid in Sunday School but among other subjects I have studied in my 60 years is Theology and I have a working knowledge of Hebrew. The word translated "God" here is "Elohim" (in Hebrew this would be spelled Aleph Lamed Heh Yod Mem (ALHIM). Now there's something very interesting about this word. Very interesting INDEED!

It's PLURAL.

So if we are going to render it into English it would have to be translated as "The LORDS God."

Now, we cannot do THAT---we're monotheists. But the meaning is clear: a race of beings called "The Elohim." made the man. Later on they will CLONE a female from him...which won't necessitate the removal of an entire rib but the ancient writer (call him Moses, if you like) probably wouldn't have understood the concept of a "cell."

In the SECOND chapter of Genesis we will be told that the Lord God breathed the breath of life into the man "and man became a living soul."

This "breath of life" as the translation has it is not bestowed on any other creature. Yet every cow, every aardvark, every sasquatch, and every chupacabra (among others) is obviously LIVING.

"So what's the deal?" you ask.

"Breath of Life" is a poor translation of "Ruach Adonai" (which is the original Hebrew). "Adonai" is the word we translate as "The Lord God"
As for "ruach" well, that CAN mean "breath" but a better translation in THIS context would be "spirit" or even "essence". In other words, these beings, these "Elohim" are giving this man something of themeselves. Could the genetic experiments...the work of creating a transgenic being that was both human and Elohim have started so long ago?

It's certainly something to think about. Isn't it?

and in your opinion cass,this whole thing is plausible to you ?
chiselray

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Genetic manipulation. Creation of lifeforms. That's what it was always about. Seems aliens are still abducting people and making hybrids, for other planets I presume. Not a good position for us to be in, but they discovered us before we discovered them and this is the penalty. Makes that stuff in Peru a little clearer. They chopped down half a mountain, mining it for minerals, with no rubble remaining. Very efficient they were. Once they had what they needed from this planet they moved on to the next, and the next, like the aliens of Independence Day. Earth is the gene pool, slave gene pool that is. Probably the only reason they leave us alone. Now that's what I call Aristocracy! Wonder what the Bilderbergers think of that? I really wonder what the aliens are going to do when the Bilderbergers try to cut down the population of the Earth? That's gonna be the fight of all time.

They sure didn't like it when Hitler tried it. He was messing with their product.
Last edited by CodeBlackv2 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 pm

That's actually a pretty good theory..one that makes sense
not saying I think that's what's going on, too.
But I'm open to that possibilty.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm

If you have the power to travel the galaxy and you have the technology to create any life form, then what is your goal? Even aliens are good capitalists, because capitalism is the natural economic system. It's all about the money. And there is very big money in creating slaves. Humans see no problem with enslaving the animals of this planet because they are lesser species. Same goes for aliens and Humans. They don't think they are doing anything wrong. And we can't do anything to stop it. The only comfort we have is the belief that they cannot use Humans, as is, on other planets. They have to create hybrids. So we ourselves are pretty safe, for now.

I know this. That first official contact is going to be a real eye opener. It may end badly. I don't think they are going to welcome us with open arms. Those scientists who sent out that gold disc with a map to Earth were living in fantasy land.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts