The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

whats wrong with cloning

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby SneakyAshley » Fri May 29, 2009 11:05 pm

I am involved in it because I think stem cell research and cloning can help cure many horrible disorders. But I also think it is wrong to harm living things. Which is why I mentioned stem cell research. I am on the fence about it because of there being different ways of obtaining the stem cells. The only way I believe it is immoral is to create an embryo for the one and only purpose of research. Although, the government HAS passed laws making procedures like those, illegal.
SneakyAshley

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 3:38 am

Humans, Animals, Plantlife are all living things.
Ins´t that equally bad then?

If people can accept that, then they can not go against stem cell either.
Otherwise all those against stem cell should turn vegetarians and nature/animal right activists right now.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 pm

The stuff I've read lately says they don't need stem cells from fetuses. They can do all the things they need to do with other sources of stem cells. I don't know when they discovered that but I suspect the fetal stem cell thing was always just an excuse to support abortion. Why does this country have such a hard time with such a basic concept as life?????????? If a culture makes it ok to kill the innocent unborn then how long before its ok to kill everyone else? We aren't talking about cells in a Petrie dish here.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 am

A fetus is not a human yet.
However I don´t support any type of abortion or research on babies 5 months and older.
UNLESS it´s absolutely necessary for the survival of many or the baby itself...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts