The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

what is with the mods running amok ?

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm

stop posting pictures of me!!

Greeney, you run as amok as you like (not that you actually are, but if you wanted to)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PN9tn-NsU

Shadowfox,
I was hurting for Liddel. But I like Franklin a-lot, too.
I'm beginning to feel that with all the older fighters staying in the sport (that are still damn good fighters) They should maybe consider having age classes like they have weight classes.

All sports should consider this, older age leagues.
More and more you are seeing guys around what use to be considered retirement age..staying in..wanting to stay in their chosen sport and still being really good, better than many younger guys. But maybe not at THEIR personal best anymore.
They are stuck in a gray zone.

Older leagues would be resolution to that.

Since people are living much longer and staying healthier much longer..I feel their would be a paying audience for that.
People like to see their peers doing well (especially when it comes to getting older)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:Bull, I had that picture before The Dark Knight Joker was cool.

You stole it, you dirty man of questionable character.

I'm so going to get you for calling me a dirty thief of questionable character. SO GOING TO!

Do men of questionable character post instructional videos such as this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0H5TMh2dYk

Just because I think naked midget mud wrestling should be an olympic sport that doesn't mean my character is questionable!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

I fully endorse the idea of small people gettin' down and dirty.

But we both know why your character is questionable. Look within you, you know it to be true. You should be ashamed.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Nesaie wrote:Congratulations At1with0, I believe you are the only man who has gotten Greeney to come down to this forum and play.

This is for you.

Why thank you, Nesaie. I can sometimes upset people. It's a curse, really.

Deists and pantheists aren't that different, no? You said you posted elsewhere... if you like pm me some places I can go to.

Let me give you something. I think you'd appreciate it.

The angel has fallen from grace. Sound like anyone you know? I take no responsibility for your ear drums if you click on the picture.
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/morbid ... ick.html#2

idk, I'm just in a gift-giving mood.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:I fully endorse the idea of small people gettin' down and dirty.

But we both know why your character is questionable. Look within you, you know it to be true. You should be ashamed.

Why my character is questionable? Does it have to do with the goldfish I flushed who I thought was dead but just came back up, wiggling, and then I flushed again to make sure?
at1with0

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

at1with0 wrote:Why my character is questionable? Does it have to do with the goldfish I flushed who I thought was dead but just came back up, wiggling, and then I flushed again to make sure?

It's what you did with said goldfish when it came back up a third time, and the reason why your pants came off.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Why my character is questionable? Does it have to do with the goldfish I flushed who I thought was dead but just came back up, wiggling, and then I flushed again to make sure?

It's what you did with said goldfish when it came back up a third time, and the reason why your pants came off.

I have a three-flush rule for goldfish. That's the only way to make sure they're clean enough for insertion.
at1with0

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:30 pm

at1with0 wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:

I have a three-flush rule for goldfish. That's the only way to make sure they're clean enough for insertion.

Case-in-point, any self-respecting man of upstanding character knows that goldfish are perfectly clean and sanitized for such conduct after TWO flushes. To flush a third time implies trickery and dastardliness.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:Case-in-point, any self-respecting man of upstanding character knows that goldfish are perfectly clean and sanitized for such conduct after TWO flushes. To flush a third time implies trickery and dastardliness.

what was it someone said, be as sly as a snake but as simple as a dove?
at1with0

Postby shadowfx » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am

Bionic,
Sorry they are posting pics of you. Guess you'll never be able to hide in regular society.

Yeah, I agree with you on the lidell, franklin deal. Hughes and Franklin were still the best 2 coaches on UF. Both good guys imho.

For the age leagues. With UFC and even boxing, I know the rules are very strict for those over 35 as for requirements to fight.

For Baseball, I know of alot of 40 and over leagues. Cheap to go watch but still fun none the less. Of course they aren't really on par with the majors or minors anymore.
However, you do get a few ex players that signup and play.

For some it's a chance to play with someone they only watched on TV or from afar.
shadowfx

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts