The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

What is the Soul?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 17, 2012 11:47 am

I'm starting to see why this forum is half-dead.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby humphreys » Thu May 17, 2012 12:22 pm

We just had Pizza Hut. No disrespect to your son, greeney, but Pizza Hut trumps Papa Johns any day :P
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:I'm starting to see why this forum is half-dead.

Does a half-dead forum have a soul?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby OraProNobis » Thu May 17, 2012 6:00 pm

humphreys wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:I'm starting to see why this forum is half-dead.

Does a half-dead forum have a soul?

Yes it does.

It looks like a double bubble piece of gum, and sometimes has a comic wrapped around it.

Oh wait, maybe thats my soul..
OraProNobis

Postby event_horizon » Thu May 17, 2012 11:21 pm

khanster wrote:E_H continues to troll with off topic commentary and non-sequitur comments. Noted for future reference.

Every other word he utters makes sexual references. For some reason he considers that a form of insult. With each post he makes, we see deeper and deeper into his tortured psyche. His only means of happiness is to insult others and make excuses when his modus operandi is exposed for what it is. A desperate lashing out at the world.

Let us continue to expose his attention whoring ways and learn about his particular species of troll.

I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:43 pm

humphreys wrote:We just had Pizza Hut. No disrespect to your son, greeney, but Pizza Hut trumps Papa Johns any day :P

We actually have Pizza Huts too, and I also like them. They also have a better chicken wing selection. They use to have a 4 in 1 Pizza, that you could make each of the 4 square segments any toppings. Mrs. G2 and I both like the thin crust, so we started liking Papa Johns. To be completly honest, none of the chain places are what I call good Pizza, the kind you can only get in a good Italian Restraunt. We have a few really good Italian places here that are not chain places, that make real Italian food. We also have a great Italian Deli, thats reminds Mrs G2 of the Italian Deli in New Jersey. This one make the best Canonli's around here, something thats hard to find out here. None of the chains make anything with Fresh Garlic, or a few other things like Pine Nuts, artichoke hearts.
greeney2

Postby khanster » Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 am

humphreys wrote:This is lame. If you're gonna troll, then troll, but don't troll and then report a guy who trolls you back, then have a bitch and whine fest about it.

Laaaaaaame :thumbdown:

I should invoke the power of whiners rights ...but not at this time.

Here is a long philosophical lecture on the existence of the soul and there is no bowtie but I am sure you can find something wrong with this person's attire or manner...

khanster

Postby humphreys » Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 am

I don't listen to anyone with a beard except James Randi, Daniel Dennett, and Darwin, and they all have REAL beards, not like this guy's pathetic little stubble.

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Reported.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby humphreys » Fri May 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Reported several times. I'm literally mashing the button here :clap:

I have also told my mum, and she has assured me you will be getting a talking to.

- Sam Harris
humphreys

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts