The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

What news sources do YOU trust?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 am

To be Perfectly Honest

I don't even trust this guy >

chiselray

Postby hxxx » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 am

What news sources do YOU trust?

None.
hxxx

Postby rath » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:36 am

chiselray wrote:To be Perfectly Honest

I don't even trust this guy >

True that ...... everybody knows Kermit the frog was a CIA plant.

& when he found out there was a foreign Muppet agent who had infiltrated the Muppet's & was last seen hanging around sesame street.

Poor Kermit was never seen again.

topic2523.html

These days' sesame street is a hub for international crime & back ally deals.

rath

Postby BloodStone » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 am

I am with most people here.
I really dont trust any of them to do honest journalism, like another branch of checks and balances, those days are long gone for the media. Out of all the cable news I prefer FOX because they do seem to at least try to see both sides.

I however do alot of researching myself online, and in other print , and radio. But like you guys all know, it can be messaged however they want. So always take everything with a grain of salt, and just continue to think for yourself, and always verify.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:30 pm

I don't trust any news agency implicitly. I've witnessed events that the MSM lied about. The problem with most of the MSM is that they have an agenda and they put that ahead of everything else. And this has been so for as long as I've been alive. I remember when I was a kid my dad would point out lies by the media.

I remember in college, in an economics class, the prof asked what career people were going into and one guy said journalism. The prof asked him, why. He said because he wanted to make a difference in the world. I thought, what does that have to do with reporting the news?

To quote Bill O'Reilley, "journalists are scumbags".

Seems weird but Internet news agencies seem more reliable these days than television. But many of them also exhibit strong bias.

Who decides each day's talking points, George Soros?
CodeBlackv2

Postby chiselray » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 pm

True that ...... everybody knows Kermit the frog was a CIA plant.

& when he found out there was a foreign Muppet agent who had infiltrated the Muppet's & was last seen hanging around sesame street.

Poor Kermit was never seen again

Neither was Harold Holt ever seen again ,explained away through by the media as lost at sea drowned ,and maybe so...a conclusion which makes sense ,but still he was an expert surf swimmer and he suddenly drowns and goes missing ,AN EXPERT SURF SWIMMER PEOPLE ! :think:
chiselray

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts