The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What Ya'll listening to

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 pm

A couple of good songs in their own right, but noteworthy because of the video production.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Well, here is a song that bionic I'm sure has heard, and she likes. But wing will HATE it.. (or at least won't admit to thinking it's ok). Wow, just saw on Wikipedia, this song hit #1 on the German, Austria, and Switzerland Singles charts back in 2000. And the melody was stolen from a Russian song written 2 years earlier! Hmmmm. Me still likey. :thumbup: Screw the Russians! :wave:

I'm such a sucker for a catchy tune. I'll never get tired of this one.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 am

I'm not above saying that song is catchy.

Saw Guardians of The Galaxy last night, and I think the soundtrack is the best I've heard in a movie for quite some time.

War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:I'm not above saying that song is catchy.

Saw Guardians of The Galaxy last night, and I think the soundtrack is the best I've heard in a movie for quite some time.

Really! Well now I HAVE to see it. Great music can make a good movie a great movie. It looked like it was going to be funny and quirky but serious enough to get into. Definitely looking forward to it!
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:11 pm

This one is always good for a reset... a ... cleansing of the palette one might say.... ah the chiquitas!!! Muy bonita! Also the video makes me laugh when I imagine Daddy Yankee taking himself seriously... lol

frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:20 am

War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:32 pm

frrostedman

Postby burnbabyburn » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:20 pm

American genius +++
burnbabyburn

Postby frrostedman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Amazing how much the Duck Dynasty characters resemble ZZ Top.

I like this song because it's fun to see what predictions they got right or wrong. They sure hit the nail on the head predicting test tube babies!!!

frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Ah. More tumbleweeds rolled by. Oh well, I'll post these for my own edification. :-)

I so love this one. Simple. Mesmorizing. Powerful. Always pleasing. I so wish I could find a video of a diva dancing with an elaborate middle eastern outfit on... I'd build a video to accompany this song and post it on youtube. Tell me you wouldn't be completely hypnotized if a beautiful woman danced to this music and sang these words to you. So seductive!

frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts