The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

What if global-warming fears are overblown?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 8:31 am

I have been seeing a lot of algae farms now turning the algae to biofuel.

It looks pretty promising, however works best along side a plant that does grain for cattle and such, they claim nothing is wasted from the process. I can't find the link right now, but if you google algae biofuel you will get all kinds of links.

Check it out.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 am

That is actually incredibly helpful BS.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Aquatank » Wed May 27, 2009 9:03 am

I'm still iffy on using algae biofuel, even for hydrogen, alcohol, or diesel. I see more potential in straight electricity atleast in the vehicle sector. However I recognize the usefulness in other sectors where actual heat is better produced by flame than electrical means like in metal production. By moving those greener fuels in those industrys we could cut down quite alot of pollution out of the smoke stacks, but we still need to reclaim a lot of pollutants that may come out.
Aquatank

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 27, 2009 9:09 am

Go you think that in ten/fifteen years time it will be something that you could (easily) set up on a farm?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 am

There is one thing we can count on, That is the people who will make the final decisions as to which direction we ultimately go, will more than likely choose the one that does the most harm ,and the least amount of good.

We can be sure that whatever decision is made will revolve around who has the power, and who gets the money.

Unfortunately what we think won't help in the desicions.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Aquatank » Wed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Lashmar
Set up for algae conversion on a farm? I don't see a reason why it couldn't be done. Crop wise the algae grows fast and in more abudance per acre then corn. So thats the easy part, converting to diesel might be a snag but ethanol maybe not. Are you thinking of running your tractors and combines off it? If so I'd agree its a good idea until the factories start turning out decent electric tractors, industry always seems to go for the sports car first not the station wagon. You'd have to weigh in the costs of the operation itself, the loss of acreage & profit from crop too, and how much you'd need to build to operate the machinery aiming for heavier use needs and not averages before building any contraptions. But yeah I think it can be done.
Aquatank

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Of course it can be done, one must only keep in mind the laws of propability and variation when undertaking such an operation, and carefully observe ones range of possible outcomes.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Wed May 27, 2009 10:58 pm

As for the paint.

Think of all the pollutants made to mfg all that white paint.

THAT'S the BS of the left.

They come up with their little thought experiment solutions. They all work on paper. And then believe it's a zero sum game.

Look at all the extra money it takes to make a hybrid car. Reason, they pollute more than a gas car. everything about the left is a farce and a complete farce at that.

Now if people on their own want to go and grow algae and make fuel without govt mandates etc... then fine. Nothing wrong with capitalism at all.

But all this govt mandated bunch of BS about carbon dioxide being a pollutant, what about the plants WHAT about the plants?????? They need Co2 to live.

Look at how out of whak the left is with their own beliefs.

Left's beliefs.
We evolved from plants
We should eat plants cause plants aren't alive in the sense animals are. [Plants can't run either]
We breathe a pollutant - Co2
Plants need - Co2
Therefore plants are the enemy.
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 am

Think of all the pollutants made to mfg all that white paint.

As opposed to black paint?

And hybrids pollute more?
How?

What makes a hybrid is the fact that it converts resistance on the axles (when you brake) into electricity with which to maintain speed onces you've started again, no? So how do they pollute more?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 am

Aquatank wrote:Lashmar
Set up for algae conversion on a farm? I don't see a reason why it couldn't be done. Crop wise the algae grows fast and in more abudance per acre then corn. So thats the easy part, converting to diesel might be a snag but ethanol maybe not. Are you thinking of running your tractors and combines off it? If so I'd agree its a good idea until the factories start turning out decent electric tractors, industry always seems to go for the sports car first not the station wagon. You'd have to weigh in the costs of the operation itself, the loss of acreage & profit from crop too, and how much you'd need to build to operate the machinery aiming for heavier use needs and not averages before building any contraptions. But yeah I think it can be done.

That’s the best bit of news I’ve heard in ages. :D :D :D

And yes I’m thinking to use it to run tractors and the dryer. The one over the road use 10,000 gallons of fuel per year, although it is as old as the hills themselves. :shock: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts