The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Whaling nations gather for stormy Lisbon meet

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:27 pm

greeney2 wrote:
They don't hunt those whales because THOSE whales are protected under international law. Whales that are of the least concern, or have a high population, are harpooned and turned into tasty snacks for hungry Japs.

And how do you think they got to that point, dying from old age? They were hunted out into that endangered . Wonderful the Japanese don;t hunt them, they only hunt the ones that arn't endangered YET!

Back in a time when more than just three countries hunted them. My point was that they bounced back, just like any species will as long as we leave it alone long enough and Nature allows it.

Be glad the Soviet Union isn't around to keep their whaling up.

Protip: The US used to do it too.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 am

We cannot operate outside the confines of nature, we are made the way we are. Our intuition and ingenuity is natural, and therefore all of our actions are within the confines of nature.

We DID come from them, after all. Where do you think WE got it from?

I agree with you there Tairaa and Wing-Zero however I think we disagree on one thing talking about this.
Along the way humans evolved the councious prt of choosing.
Humans whether they have a built in instincts of primitive origin we also developed the unique feature of being able to make what I call " Awakened Choices " which is what separates us from normal life on this planet and Ithink there is where we don´t seem to agree.

Yes a dog can chase a rabbit, a Whale can consume lots of food, a Bug can kill lots and lots of other bugs and yet they are still bound specificly by the primitive parts of life.
Humans have evolved to a degree where they can see beyond the primitive mind.
The funny thing is that most humans uses this ability to increase their primitive needs and exagurate everything specially hunting,murdering and destroying everything and everyone around them.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:37 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
We cannot operate outside the confines of nature, we are made the way we are. Our intuition and ingenuity is natural, and therefore all of our actions are within the confines of nature.

We DID come from them, after all. Where do you think WE got it from?

I agree with you there Tairaa and Wing-Zero however I think we disagree on one thing talking about this.
Along the way humans evolved the councious prt of choosing.
Humans whether they have a built in instincts of primitive origin we also developed the unique feature of being able to make what I call " Awakened Choices " which is what separates us from normal life on this planet and Ithink there is where we don´t seem to agree.

Yes a dog can chase a rabbit, a Whale can consume lots of food, a Bug can kill lots and lots of other bugs and yet they are still bound specificly by the primitive parts of life.
The funny thing is that most humans uses this ability to increase their primitive needs and exagurate everything specially hunting,murdering and destroying everything and everyone around them.

That's where you are ridiculous.

You assume consciousness and a conscience spells for a person who will use this faculty to satiate primitive instincs/directives. You have so little faith in human nature. Maybe your circumstances warrant such a negative view of all humanity, but I can assure you I do not think as you outline and I know of no one in my circle of acquaintances who does.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 am

Wars,Animal Abuse, Nature Abuse,Racism,Nazis,Gayhaters,Fanatics,Judgemental People everywhere I go,Confidence Trickcers,Rapists,Woman Offenders etc etc.

Yes humans are so lovable aren´t they. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:04 am

I agree. In theory it's unnecessary, but we humans are very self oriented, and usually self oriented people are after the primal things. Look at rapists for instance.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Tairaa wrote:

I agree. In theory it's unnecessary, but we humans are very self oriented, and usually self oriented people are after the primal things. Look at rapists for instance.

Well!

Would you rape? I wouldn't, and what other people do has no bearing on my behaviour.

Would you torture a kitten? Would you impregnate your sister or daughter? That's not YOU, is it!

Maybe you have pulled the wings off flies or squished a cockroach but that's all right in my bookl providing you don't do it in public - like picking your nose!

You wouldn't shave a golden eagle and cut its legs off would you! Even if you had one trussed-up on a bamboo pole. That kind of behaviour is alien to our White culture (despite what you youngsters are supposed to believe) and is otherwise not acceptable behaviour. Like queers - uncivilised beasts willll always be around, but providing they are unobtrusive and keep it in the closet then society can function and steadily rise above whatever level of evolution the manimals float around. The occasional purge of the dregs of society works well. Nowadays the West is filled with low-brows who bring their inhuman ways from their countries and Western media outlets are downright corrupting to all and are doing a good job of creating a youth which is selfish and lazy. Just don't be like that! Sod the rest as you can't do anything about them except perhaps to do something which makes them uncomfortable so they move. Just rise above the uncultured humans and be yourself.

That's Ghandi who said that the way to change the world is to change yourself. He of course meant also to change what you think about yourself. Are you a potential murderer or sadistic rapist? If you aren't then you shouldn't associate yourself with those who are inclined to such activities.

Being a primitive human being one would be progressively more self-oriented the thicker you are.

Don'tcha see that it's self-defeating and stupid for a person who has been educated and is bright to compare himself with the dirtbags who can't control their impulses? Unfortunately looks don't kill, but a person with a functioning conscience which is his own will naturally act responsibly and abhor those who do not attain a minimum of apparent respect for others. Unfortunately people are not freely able to apply their own justice in cases where loved ones have been abused by scum and they naively believe in an obviously unfair system of laws to get the rapists and scumbags off the streets.
mael

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Are you a potential murderer or sadistic rapist? If you aren't then you shouldn't associate yourself with those who are inclined to such activities.

Well of course! Only associated via anatomy.

I definitely would never rape, I would never kill without an exceptional reason, and at great personal pain, I'm sure. Buuut, people do do these things, and I'm a human. As for brain functions, me and a rapist have nothing in common of course, or very little anyway, but we share the same species.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 am

Even if you had one trussed-up on a bamboo pole. That kind of behaviour is alien to our White culture (despite what you youngsters are supposed to believe) and is otherwise not acceptable behaviour. Like queers - uncivilised beasts willll always be around, but providing they are unobtrusive and keep it in the closet then society can function and steadily rise above whatever level of evolution the manimals float around. The occasional purge of the dregs of society works well. Nowadays the West is filled with low-brows who bring their inhuman ways from their countries and Western media outlets are downright corrupting to all and are doing a good job of creating a youth which is selfish and lazy. Just don't be like that! Sod the rest as you can't do anything about them except perhaps to do something which makes them uncomfortable so they move. Just rise above the uncultured humans and be yourself.

Rise above the uncultured humans?
Well then why don´t you do that? Speaking about your white culture and that queers are animals doesn´t make you a civilized thing now does it? :roll:
Just keep lying to yourself that you know what it means to be a higher lifeform. You don´t and you will never be. :roll: :roll: :roll:
And the reason many queers behave as most people dot like it is a direct result of people like you that meddles with their lifes.
What people do on their bedrooms is their life, but people like you can´t and doesn´t understand it either.

Don'tcha see that it's self-defeating and stupid for a person who has been educated and is bright to compare himself with the dirtbags who can't control their impulses?

You talk and talk when you fit right into these so called Dirtbags who can´t control their impulses and thinks that you are superior than others :roll:

This is one of the reason why humans are stupid and it doesn´t matter that you say, you are exactly the same as most dirtbags in this world.
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Rise above the uncultured humans?

* I do already. Have done for more years than you've been "alive."

Well then why don´t you do that? Speaking about your white culture and that queers are animals doesn´t make you a civilized thing now does it? :roll:

* Fortunately they die young and don't breed. They'd die a lot sooner once the traitors are out of government office.

Just keep lying to yourself that you know what it means to be a higher lifeform. You don´t and you will never be. :roll: :roll: :roll:

* If you say so.

And the reason many queers behave as most people dot like it is a direct result of people like you that meddles with their lifes.

* What do you think closets are for?

What people do on their bedrooms is their life, but people like you can´t and doesn´t understand it either.

* You've obviously not understood what I have said. I have always stated that homosexuality will always exist and that it should be kept a private matter. - Out of the public's eyes.

You talk and talk when you fit right into these so called Dirtbags who can´t control their impulses and thinks that you are superior than others :roll:

* If you say so.

This is one of the reason why humans are stupid and it doesn´t matter that you say, you are exactly the same as most dirtbags in this world.

* If you say so.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 pm

That is what you are saying not me :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts