The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Mother of a Martyr

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby screamzero » Tue May 05, 2009 11:37 pm

screamzero

Postby mael » Wed May 06, 2009 4:26 am

How else can they resist 'Israeli' occupation? What options are available to them if they want to continue living on their land?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmhEzWw ... re=related
mael

Postby screamzero » Wed May 06, 2009 6:42 am

..of course mael, they've ever once had a chance to live peaceably on their own land....not once in the last, what, better than 60 years now? That's the gods honest truth, isn't it brother?

I'd send my own child to blow even you up for me refusing to live on your offer of peace; prosperity and property pretty much on my own terms....makes perfect sense. Of course the chance to show you the light makes the whole deal so much more beautiful. Ain't it so? That's true, huh meal?
screamzero

Postby mael » Wed May 06, 2009 11:53 am

They are like animals backed into a corner. They are suffering an occupation by heartless bandits (Jews), and they have no other option than to fight with their lives for their lives.
mael

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts