The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

"abducted" much?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Sat May 02, 2009 1:32 am

okay..so I had posted a very personal ghost encounter on this board, not so long ago. Only to have it lost to the eithers.
Whatever...
Things happen as they should.(I guess)
But honestly.
This stuff is so close..vulnerable..sacred..and should be respected as such..

In honor of the board I post this (because I post so much drivle elsewhere..to everything there is a season...and a reason..one thing leads to another..)

..I guess..it is a true story..believe or not...I could give and F...

In 1987 I had an up close and personal encounter with a large black triangulat UFO.
It was black with green lights (seemed to be set up in a sort of bpwling pin pattern. think {ythagorous here. Google. I was bathed in a green light (this was late at night)
I screamed (like I was being raped) and almost past out from shock. The very moment my H opened our home's front door (in response to my screaming) I heard a sort of "snap" and it disapeared, leaving green "sparklies" floating downwards in it's wake. (like fireworks would)

worth noting...I also had a close UFO enocunter as a child and some abduction like experiences as a child.

After this "event" I had several "abduction-like" experiences (and ghostlike experiences)that went on until the late nineties and basically ended with my son's Autism dx they took him once and told me he had Autism..basically..when he was two and a half(people, doctors were amazed at his young dx..my sister in law even thought I had Munchousans by Proxy.. that beyatch).... this is how I learned about it his Autism..they stood by his bed and told me..I believe.....six months later..he was offically dx'd (I am left feeling like a failed experiment to be brutally honest..and wonder how many of us "failed experiments" are out there..I am left wondering if they tweaked my kid (and other kids) and basically ruined them..or, at leadt f'd them up..a-lot)

maybe I am comlepletley nuts..probably so..but I hold THEM accountable..and will not rest until they have righted the wrong they have done me and my kid. (and it is starting to seem
countless other kids and our species as a whole) so maybe they owe us ALL

I truly believe they play a role in the "autism epidemic"..though..I'm not sure what..yet
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 02, 2009 2:28 am

I believe that there has been atleast 1 credible abduction in our modern times...

But...still I can´t rule out that maybe some secret organization might alos be behind the rest of these so called abductions.
We have the power to brainwash and to put false memories into easily manipulated people´s heads...
So yeah...
And yes I know there are aliens. :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm

But...still I can´t rule out that maybe some secret organization might alos be behind the rest of these so called abductions

That maybe true.
but I feel whatever "abducted" me..had nothing to do with humans. (I could be wrong..I believ in alot of the MC stuff more and more as years go by)
I blaim them for the Autism stuff..but that is just my bitterness coming out.
I really don't know what they were or what that was.
Nothing has happened (that I know of) in a long time, now.
Guess I just get to live with the question (like many)..
"What the F was that??!!"
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 4:52 am

Yeah, I`m sure that is the hardest part of all...
Maybe even harder to deal with than the abduction itself... :cry:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts