The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Romania is Islam land

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Ardeleanu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:07 am

Did not you know? However that’s been local Special Service’s head ache from the last October when that sheikh Omar Bakriof the Al-Muhajirin movement announced that ‘once Islam stepped into a territory, it is considered Islamic. This is why Muslims have to free it one day». He also named Romania as a legitimate target of Islamic terrorists because of our military footprint in Iraq and Afghanistan.
That time I was still an operator in the Romanian Intelligence Service. And I remember that fuss in the office and tightened security and all. However it is impossible controlling all Muslim migrants in Romania. There are too many of them coming illegally by false documents. So we sit on a powder keg. Our leaders just try not to mention that. But also don’t understand those foreigners who stake on business development here. And Americans with their anti-missile ballistic system are hilariously naïve.
Do they really think that it would save us from Islamists’ dirty bombs? Most likely that when they will complete placing those ABM defence elements in 2015, those very islamists would enlarge their weaponry with cool American equipment.
Ardeleanu

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 am

On thing we know according to you is if Muslims set foot on land, it considered Islamic, which is ridiculous, but that would eliminate all the the America's from your thinking. It would also eliminate a multitude of other places in the world, they have no right to consider Islamic. They seem to be the only ones who can not co-exist in any kind of harmony with anyone.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:22 pm

It's so odd... I think this is a spam post.... but it isn't spamming anything. I've seen kind of an onslaught of spam posts giving hate speech, or whatever other agenda they have.

Odd... I left it. Let's see if (s)he responds.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts