The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

George Norry Radio Interview

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 am

Holy Cow Wow!

Mrs G2 and I were glued to KFI AM 640.com, Friday night, to hear John's 2 hour interview with George Norry "coast to coast". It ran from 10=12 PST, and was herd coast to coast. Quite a number of calls came in from all other the nation, that John fielded expertly as usual. We have to pinch ourselves every time we watch John do a public speaking, address an audience of 1000 people, or hear him on such a huge radio show. Between that and tuning in every Saturday night and seeing him on 2 separate television shows, back to back, we are just so proud of him.

Hope you got to hear the show. It was terrific and all I can say is "That's my Boy" :D
greeney2

Postby Illya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:27 pm

John was an excellent riveting guest on Noory's c2cam last night. :thumbup:
I've enjoyed the recent new episodes of Unsealed Alien & Conspiracy Files the past several weekends with John too.
Looks like its going to reruns this weekend however.
Will there be a season 2?

It would also be great if John could be a guest in the future with weekend c2cam host John B. Wells who is the announcer for Unsealed Alien Files - the team together again! :D
Illya

Postby Halfabo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:06 am

I'm listening to it now. Good interview John.
Halfabo

Postby SmokinJoe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Boy, stay away for a bit and I miss all the excitement. I'll have to look around for these episodes.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby blackvault » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Somebody posted this on YouTube, so I thought I would post it here :) Enjoy!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts