The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

French weapons destined for Syria emerges in Europe.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Mariov » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 am

Wella ..... I had known Yankees are nutty but it became a revelation for me the French are no better! That was clearly a big stupidity on their part to send most sophisticated weapons to those unpredictable so called "Syrian opposition fighters"! A huge cache of weapons (assault rifles, automatic weapons, grenades and rockets) earlier supplied into Syria for Syrian rebels opposing Assad was seized in Albania. Fancy just .... the huge amount of weapons was intended for Islamic "sleeping cells" in Europe, Germany, Austria and other countries!
Let's call a spade a spade. Those Syrian rebels are beasts doing wild atrocities in Syria cutting hearts out of the bodies, killing their own compatriots. Now fancy what they can do on infidels, that are European non-Muslims!
What alarmed me most was that those Syrians didn't sell the weapons. They just send them to their "brothers-in-arms" placed in Europe!! And there wasn't explosives in that cache but mostly assault weapons common at war hostilities.
They mean real war, not just terrorist attacks here! Scared to imagine what it can be! Right they were, those human rights activists who had pointed to the possibility of Islamic war in Europe.
Mariov

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts